4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
that power does aggravated damage, so it must be Fists of Cain.

all vampire clans with obfuscate thrace their lineage to a second generation vampiress...

you do know that there's a second generation vampiress named Zillah the beautiful? doesn't that "the beautiful" fit the desription one would use for the Dream Girl?
Zillah is killed by Absimilard... and thats why we today have deformed nosferatu, Caine curse them because their progenitor killed the most beautiful woman :D or Caine wife Zillah ...

so two female left : Ennoia and Arikel both 3 gen and live and not in torpor...

Reactions: Nikhi

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Like Ayshel said this is stronghly influenced by VTM but doesn't follow the lore that close for obvious reasons, DMC strikes.
So I doubt they will use any stablished character from VTM source books.
For example, the game takes place in Chicago, you can see this in Chapter One in the car's gps, but so far we haven't met any character from the book Chicago by Night.
Another one, Sharon is trying to reach Golconda and introduced the MC to that path, but the game doesn't mention it, It just use the idea behind it.

Reactions: D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Rather than the power we have 2 more important matters to discuss...
1) Malia got a boon to keep Laurie as a DJ when she was in a slump, yet Laurie didn't DJ because of the whole thrall thing, so shouldn't Malia return the boon or at least refund the MC? she could pay in nature...
Laurie did go back to the club to dj it was before they went to investigate the missing cases and that was after the Mc went to talk with Malia just to clear that up

Reactions: Repuci

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So as I was replaying the game for the n time... I noticed something about Carmen...
View attachment 773817
the way her mouth is shaped when she's telling the bald hunter to calm down, it almost looks as if Likesblondes designed it planning she would get fangs that could clip with... carmen will be turned
some of your guys are pretty nuts lol. it does look like that tbh and at this point the only way she isnt dying if she's turned into a vampire or a pet.

Reactions: moonmite84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So as I was replaying the game for the n time... I noticed something about Carmen...
View attachment 773817
the way her mouth is shaped when she's telling the bald hunter to calm down, it almost looks as if Likesblondes designed it planning she would get fangs that could clip with... carmen will be turned
As long as she learns not to bite when she sucks, alright with me!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Protagonist didn't even learned how the vampiric society works and people already think he will turn someone else into a vampire? After the whole debacle with letting a human learning about their existence?

I find that very unlikely to happen.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Protagonist didn't even learned how the vampiric society works and people already think he will turn someone else into a vampire? After the whole debacle with letting a human learning about their existence?

I find that very unlikely to happen.
Well but letting her live whitout turning her (be it a thrall or vamp) or give her freedom would be a serious violation of the rules. Which would cost Sharon/Mc quite dearly, especially as their last breach of rules was just days ago...so there aren't that many solutions for Carmen.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Four options:
Death
Thrall
Vampire: No higher permission
Vampire: With permission

To get permission they would have to go above the Archon because hes an asshole, so a Prince or Ancient, I can only think of about two possible ancients old enough MC's Sire, and possibly Marcus, but that is just a guess.

And Ayhsel you just want Carmen to give a 'Between the teeth job', tight fit but different, lol

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
i only waiting to see what third power is and to know what fav clan is to LikeBlondes :D
first power is claws "protean" second is invisibility "obfuscate" .... every road is build to Gangrel clan... and that naked girl with dark hair in visions is Antediluvian... "Ennoia" and story is related to Lilith not Caine
I think Marcus and Sharon were referring to the Gangrel clan when they referred to the "wolf boys." Marcus said MC's claws weren't like their because the Gangrels just had claws that did regular clawlike slashing damage. MC's seem to burn or poison or something.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Well but letting her live whitout turning her (be it a thrall or vamp) or give her freedom would be a serious violation of the rules. Which would cost Sharon/Mc quite dearly, especially as their last breach of rules was just days ago...so there aren't that many solutions for Carmen.
vampire / thrall pet mmmm

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
For example, the game takes place in Chicago, you can see this in Chapter One in the car's gps, but so far we haven't met any character from the book Chicago by Night.
I think in this case it's because Daz stock assets always show Chicago in the gps. So you probably can't take it as meaning this is set there.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think in that case it's because Daz stock assets always show Chicago in the gps.
I don't know about that, but the game uses things from the setting like The Rack, Sharon's hunting ground.
Also I think somebody said @ptolomey confirmed it on Patreon.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Where is the link for Rebirth [Ep1], I just tried to play Ep2, thinking for some ODD reason that Ep1 would be included, but clearly it is not, and I cannot even open the game since the disclaimer comes up letting me know I should really play the first.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Where is the link for Rebirth [Ep1], I just tried to play Ep2, thinking for some ODD reason that Ep1 would be included, but clearly it is not, and I cannot even open the game since the disclaimer comes up letting me know I should really play the first.
its in the op, just click the spoiler thats says "Episode 1"

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have been playing hentai games and VNs for a fairly long time now, and I really enjoy a great deal of them, from story, to renders to animations, but this game has almost no sex in it, yet its really enjoyable.a
Clearly this is a Vampires Masquerade game, which is one of the reasons I enjoy it so much, brings back fond memories of yesteryear when I used to play as a Toreador (which is "A beautiful way to die") which I suspect the MC is here, and most certainly our handler/ educator Sharon.
So I look forward to following through this every update!

Reactions: Ragnar and lyric123

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I have been playing hentai games and VNs for a fairly long time now, and I really enjoy a great deal of them, from story, to renders to animations, but this game has almost no sex in it, yet its really enjoyable.a
Clearly this is a Vampires Masquerade game, which is one of the reasons I enjoy it so much, brings back fond memories of yesteryear when I used to play as a Toreador (which is "A beautiful way to die") which I suspect the MC is here, and most certainly our handler/ educator Sharon.
Yes its based on VTM Chicago by Night

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
I'd 100% agree Sharon is a Toreador, hell she's being referred to as "pretty face" or something by Merrick.
What I disagree with is MC. His sire is probably some Antidiluvian considering his abilities

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'd 100% agree Sharon is a Toreador, hell she's being referred to as "pretty face" or something by Merrick.
What I disagree with is MC. His sire is probably some Antidiluvian considering his abilities
I am surprised you even brought up the ancient race of Antediluvian in the first place.
They are basically the creators or founders of each branch of vampires.
Do you think the MCs sire is that old?

How would the red-haired voluptuous beauty mask her appearance so convincingly for 2 millennia, the amount of raw and focused power she would have naturally had (that in itself brings up another bit of speculation since red hair wasn't a genetic evolution for several hundred years later), that would easily have put her at a god-like level and ruler of all without question.

As much as I would appreciate the story going in that direction, I can't sit here and convince myself that the MC and of course his sire to be Antediluvian, though he is certainly showing signs of several sources, much like a smorgasbord of all races combined into one, considering the 3 abilities we have seen so far (including ones that Sharon doesn't believe even with her own eyes)

I like where your head is at, food for thought.

Reactions: D3xzalias

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While i really don't care much about this out of the game nomenclature (until they are defined ingame), it seems logical to conclude that Dan's redhead vampire "mother" is very old when he starts developing skills that supposedly belongs to different types of vampires.
She may be from a time when thoses differences didn't existed yet.

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes