4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Laurie needs a swift education.
She isn't taking things as seriously as they need be taken.
For a start she should be made to accompany the MC or Andrew at all times until she can be trusted alone again.

That said I wouldn't have left Astrid's pet untethered alone with Carmen and Laurie.
At a minimum he would have been collared and on a chain or steel cable or have been locked in somewhere.
I probably would have done the eye thing or whatever on Carmen as well to make sure she wasn't a threat by now too. Laurie is becoming as liability...
I was kinda unsettled by this, I don't understand why MC didn't hit the fucking roof when he found them upstairs... More fuel for Laurie has to go & enthrall Carmen instead! (plus, she's better looking ;) )

Also, I was confused by Virgil not knowing who MC's sire was? He showed up with Fabian to declare her Archon which we know is a confirmed gift from Calisto from the same episode yet Fabian says that before that day the Princepts didn't even know who Sharon was? Is Virgil so low on the totem pole that he doesn't know where directives are coming from? And why? (Fuck, my head is spinning)

Also Sharon is really seeming like an egomaniac with the way she treats MC, dismisses pretty much everything he has to say and anybody he is connected to while she gloats in the mirror at her Archon self... I really like Sharon but I have a bad feeling... (like a 2 people in a house fire and you can only save one kinda thing and the choices will be Calisto (you rule) or Sharon (you are nothing more than comic relief)

No one uses spoilers on release day? Tsk

Edit: Except JenMistress thank you
Noone should read anything other than the OP on release day, until they finish their playthrough!

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wonder why she's acting out.

I mean, all he did was fuck up majorly and completely ruin her life.

Y she no behave?

She did, she did what the vamps couldn't.

I also giggle at people calling her naive when MC is still a babe in the woods amongst people far more experienced and far stronger.

He's just as naive, if not more so, than her.
Lol well I do admit MC was not very smart when he basically told her everything out of fear of losing her (he really should have just cut her out of his life and save her from all the mess that is the vampire world).
He should have listened to Sharon.

But Laurie never gave that impression till now that she resents MC for what happened to her and the world she got thrown into.

I never tried giving her the extra blood, listening to Andrew's advice about only giving Laurie no more than essential blood, so who knows. Perhaps she's pissed off that I'm not giving her more blood?

And of course, MC is incredibly naive when compared to every other vampires who's been at it much longer than him. As Callisto says to him, he is still very green.

But I think he's learning little by little being more wary of his surroundings and being more careful thus being less naive than he used to be.

Really can't say the same for Laurie though. Kinda feel like her she's staying on same place (if not going literally backwards lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I never tried giving her the extra blood, listening to Andrew's advice about only giving Laurie no more than essential blood, so who knows. Perhaps she's passed off that I'm not giving her more blood?
I gave her blood. and it still happened...
However I think that keeping Gregor and Carmen in the basement would have given them more opportunities to plot. if for example Carmen asked for some water for Gregor, and Laurie left the basement, they would have more time to talk without Laurie listening on them. Upstairs they are in earreach.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is not enough content to warrant 3Gb. Almost all images are in .png, they need to be converted to .webp

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is Laurie supposed to be this stupid and childlike? Maybe cus I kept feeding her blood?
She's just like that, I only fed her 3 times to form the blood bond and she acts like an idiot most of the time.
On the other hand the MC can be a bit dense too, so maybe their Dj stage name was Dumb & Dumber.

About the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is Laurie supposed to be this stupid and childlike? Maybe cus I kept feeding her blood?
I don't know, all anybody wants to talk about on here is a fucking different game with werewolves & shit...
how are Laurie's actions different from Andrew going with MC to get Gregor (despite Sharon teling him to not bother) ? and besides she did the smart thing.
1) Carmen has been treated as nicely as possible by MC and even Sharon limited herself to threatening her, on the other hand she sees Gregor beaten both physically and mentally, on which group would you bet your survival ? your captives that have shown humanitarian behavior or a psychon bitch? That's a no brainer.
2) the basement is cramped so, if Gregor or Carmen tried somehing, there would be less room to maneuver for Laurie.
3) thrall freshly fed vampire blood vs 1 woman and one mentally damaged human, Laurie has the advantage here.
4) in case Astrid sent someone to fetch Gregor, escaping from the basement would be more difficult.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
how are Laurie's actions different from Andrew going with MC to get Gregor (despite Sharon teling him to not bother) ? and besides she did the smart thing.
1) Carmen has been treated as nicely as possible by MC and even Sharon limited herself to threatening her, on the other hand she sees Gregor beaten both physically and mentally, on which group would you bet your survival ? your captives that have shown humanitarian behavior or a psychon bitch? That's a no brainer.
2) the basement is cramped so, if Gregor or Carmen tried somehing, there would be less room to maneuver for Laurie.
3) thrall freshly fed vampire blood vs 1 woman and one mentally damaged human, Laurie has the advantage here.
4) in case Astrid sent someone to fetch Gregor, escaping from the basement would be more difficult.
You think like a human, that's not the game we are playing... Hate to say it but if this game doesn't turn brutal, it's probably a waste of our time, given what is happening! I can't see this being a happy game given the trajectory... Unless the MC stays an oblivious stooge...

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Do you think Enid had his body fleshcrafted? And what do you think about what the princeps made Sharon drink? And how powerful is Calisto to be able to influnece the princeps without reveling herself? Considering Fabian called said that C thinks of the people present as plebs... and... was it just me or everyone made just a slight nod? I wish there was a third option to say " 'sup' ". Arigon could you maybe ask LikesBlondes to add this option, please?
Is Enid the long arms dude? Can be a Tzimisce or Gangrel. The drink could be something to reveal blood bonds or Callisto lineage.
The princeps is worried about Sharon's meteoric rise and doesn't know who is behind it. Keeping Andrew outside, frisking the MC, the drink for Sharon, the Questor words, everything indicates that they fear an attack from someone powerful.
Callisto seems to be something like the ruler of her own vampire Sect, something like Bahari from VTM. Fabian advice about keeping our lineage and Callisto's name secret point in that direction too.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I'll admit, I was hoping vamp mommy would show up since she seems like the type who outright loves to start shit, but oh well, guess next chapter will have Vamp mommy show up and put everyone in their place.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Is Enid the long arms dude? Can be a Tzimisce or Gangrel.
Honestly, I think this is the first vamp that we cannot actually compare to a VtM clan, which makes sense. We'll have to wait until he shows his actual powers before we can determine if he is or isn't. Maybe his main power is the ability to expand certain body parts (and now I picture this):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Ragnar

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
You guys are all white curly haired thralls... Laurie needs to be reigned in... And not in a nice way, until she gets the message that she is no longer is anyone that matters... I'm sorry, you may be Laurie fans but she is literally Renfield eating bugs kinda important now...

And hey, why doesn't Sharon or MC deal with what was said to Sharon behind closed doors at her Investiture??? Other than MC is just a side joke yet again???

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes