4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have restarted several times to test stealth and why I posted about it. When I went for charisma, everything just works out magically. Going for stealth only is just broken without cheating, you can't get whisper cause of charisma is too low and prowess will also be too low to overpower. Not looking for advice how to work around it, just making the point it's broken.
well atm stealth is useless mostly but even in future 30-40 should be enuf.

Reactions: MisterDan

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, some state gains or deciscions has some random gains. Would need to look up the WT for that, but if you had bad luck there (episode one, ealier chapters), then no luck later.

Kirill Shijan

Feb 23, 2019
Didn't anyone notice that when Fabian is brought into the house at 5-1, he immediately finds himself sitting on the bed in Andrew's room?
And all the talk about "Sit down" are inappropriate and strange.
I don't have access to the developer's Patreon. Who can - write to him.
It doesn't "play" rendering "va41i27".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Working on the next update. Have to be honest. We're a couple of days behind where we hoped we would be. I promised a new version of ep4 will be out this week, and that took us a couple of days. Hopefully we'll manage to make up the time in the coming weeks.
As for the new version of ep 4, it's done. Waiting on the android port now. Will most likely be released later today. Nothing that major. Fixed the missing scenes with the mayor, that occured if two or more of your stats were of equal value. Also added a couple of missing scenes at the end. What was missing, and what we just forgot to add in the game, was what happened if the MC chose to never have sex with Calisto. Completely slipped our mind. Anyway, we added those now. Hopefully this is the final version of episode 4, we think. Unless you guys report any more problems.
I'm sure some of you will ask. Do I need to replay ep4? Depends. It has no repercussion when it comes to ep5. But if two or more of your sats were of equal value when you went to the mayor's house, you missed a scene with him. Also if you chose to never touch Calisto, you also missed a scene. If not, then this version of ep4 is no different than the last for your playthrough.
When it comes to the new update. We've started on it. But like I said we're a couple of days behind. We'll try to cath up next week. But all in all things are good. Might be one image with the shield that might give us a bit of trouble. But nothing major.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Episode 4 is done. This is the third and probably final version.
Big thanks to everyone who has contributed, but especially to our patrons. Without them, I doubt we could do this.
Anyway hope everyone enjoys it. And we're working on episode 5.
Please remember you need to have played all the previous episodes in order to play this one.
Links

Best regards
Likesblondes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Huh, something seems to still be hinky in my game. The new version of ep4p12 checks the Calsex variable and gives an alternate version of the scene if it's False, which seems reasonable. But I definitely avoided Calista on my playthrough yet somehow that variable is still set to True.

No idea how that happened but guess I'd have to dig through eps 1-3 to find out. Easier to just cheat around it by setting it to False in the console.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Huh, something seems to still be hinky in my game. The new version of ep4p12 checks the Calsex variable and gives an alternate version of the scene if it's False, which seems reasonable. But I definitely avoided Calista on my playthrough yet somehow that variable is still set to True.

No idea how that happened but guess I'd have to dig through eps 1-3 to find out. Easier to just cheat around it by setting it to False in the console.
There was a bug with Calsex in Ep3Up9, which was fixed in the hotfix but not rectified in the base game until Ep3Ver1. Probably the most likely culprit.

Reactions: gregers

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebirth [Ep.4 version 3] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
It's been a while since I played this and I have to say the last 2 episodes the MC became an absolute dickhead... he genuinely could careless about his friend dying and being turned into a vamp instead kept screaming about dreams then joking about "mommies" + treating Ivy and Carmen badly for no reason...etc

I'm just wondering why the sudden change from the first 2 episodes?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
It's been a while since I played this and I have to say the last 2 episodes the MC became an absolute dickhead... he genuinely could careless about his friend dying and being turned into a vamp instead kept screaming about dreams then joking about "mommies" + treating Ivy and Carmen badly for no reason...etc

I'm just wondering why the sudden change from the first 2 episodes?
He is maturing in to a real vampire the Beast in him is coming out more (all normal behaviour in the vampire world )

Small edit the update comes out tomorrow issue's with a Laurie render

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi
Sorry about this. We wanted to do the update today. But we ran into a little trouble. A Laurie scene that was pushed back from the last update didn't have the post work done on it's renders. Compeltely forgot. Doing that now.
So, we'll have to do the update tomorrow. Everything else is done. Just a bit of Photoshop work left to do.
Sorry again. See you tomorrow.

Best regards
Likesblondes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
He is maturing in to a real vampire the Beast in him is coming out more (all normal behaviour in the vampire world )

IDK about that, plenty of other vampires some are much older and some are still youngish don't act like absolute dickheads especially to their own people.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

I would disagree. it's not that he's maturing but rather it has to do with who sired him. as we can see, most vampires so far have 1 unique gift. so far, MC seems to be up 4 with no signs of slowing down. again, age doesn't come into play here

Reactions: CJlOHNK
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes