4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 3 Version 1.

Only one of the previously reported errors has been corrected by the devs in Ep. 3 v1 (the Calsex variable defaults to False now). None of the previously reported typos have been corrected by the devs in Ep. 3 v1.

This hotfix corrects four new errors in Ep. 3 v1, and 16 lines of dialog. In addition all misspellings of Hiereia are automatically fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 3 Version 1.

Only one of the previously reported errors has been corrected by the devs in Ep. 3 v1 (the Calsex variable defaults to False now). None of the previously reported typos have been corrected by the devs in Ep. 3 v1.

This hotfix corrects four new errors in Ep. 3 v1, and 16 lines of dialog. In addition all misspellings of Hiereia are automatically fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the listed fixes are in progress and will not be out till next release. Some of the typos are indeed correct and thank you! Some are actually supposed to be the way they are written!
I have reported all the above and some more that will be done as well. Thanks so much
Peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

dunhill

May 3, 2017
it say I haven't played part 2???i idid but i did format my pC, so now have to play again??
yah i would suggest that you play this download seeing that this is part3 final and replay from part one then after go out to the fish market buy a trout, slap yourself in the face then sit back down and play it again cause the story really picks up in part3..

TL;DR: yes..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please look inside the sub embedded spoilers for possible comments

Peace y'all
Interesting ideas and information. Though if Virgil would be related to the Roman poet that was also included in Dante's Inferno, he would be actually be about 2K years old so quite a bit younger as C, though if indeed related to Eski not per se much less powerful in the end. Though his role was that of a guide at least partially, so that could be interesting.

Thing about other player emerging, though your arguments are valid and if confirmed by a dev also right, but it does feel like a bit of a plot hole if true, since we are more or less told possibly more older vamps as C are around in the wider world and aware. Would they not be noticing the raise of the twins and react to that? (Well it is possible devs just discounted that option to make the story work within it's own limits. :p)

Concerning the role of MC, yeah it might be he is the straw that breaks the camels back or evens the playing field before our two lovely twins have a heart to heart, so the twins cancel each other out or the one wins he chooses in the end to win. His role might also be very different. I have some weird ideas that also feel a little to convoluted and contrived maybe that depends on quite a few (too many) assumptions, thinking about twins as a whole and some old great Mother rites that are still played out in some Aphrodite rites about Renewal/Rebirth here that might fit. :) It would mean devs mix and match even more mythology though and would take quite a walk away from established, which of course they can do since their game.

If you want I can write them out as a spoiler, but I do not really think game will go there per se as such but is a way which could work and also would mean MC was by definition not chosen by accident, which goes a bit against story line and if true might be bad news for MC if those rites are followed literally by devs. :p

Just one last little thing I will add to this and I will now use the Greek mythology, since it is the one we are all most familiar with likely, though this in a way goes for most older pantheons. The rise of the generation of Zeus was also the rise of some start of order and civilization based on rules, where the gods started to work together even if they still had feuds and own goals that sometimes were opposed to be able to defeat the Titans. So if devs focused more on that first instead of second there may be in the end not two camps but only one. Especially if someone like Zeus or an older equivalent is also playing a game and for his/her reasons want both twins back and at peace. I still am not sure if the name dropping of Tiamat was a red herring, just some world building or important.:devilish: Before that there will be some fireworks for sure.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Zeus is also playing a game and for his reasons want both twins back and at peace.
Knowing Zeus he could not care less since he's busy seducing maidens in one animal form or another... (he was omnipotent afteral) and seldom has an active role in politics considering his offspring, he had a hand in Heracles' events but that's rather exceptional for him. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Knowing Zeus he could not care less since he's busy seducing maidens in one animal form or another... (he was omnipotent afteral) and seldom has an active role in politics considering his offspring, he had a hand in Heracles' events but that's rather exceptional for him. ;)
That is more or less true for the later quite capricious Zeus, but not so much for the one that started a fight with the titans and came out as head of that pantheon in the end and fact he created a pantheon is already interesting enough in itself, with some rules and order at least compared to before. :p Perseus was another exception to that rule though and remember devs did not copy the Gods or myths directly but have vamps around that were or inspired those myths that changed over time as well and our perception of them from our Christian tradition that everyone in the West is influenced by has also made us see many of those stories different of before or how the original mythmakers saw them.

Aphrodite is a great example, while in Christian tradition she is either a much shallower Goddess of temptation or romantic love, in Greek tradition she stood as much for lust, but also the more dangerous and destructive aspects of Love like obsession and such or making a fool of yourself to completely disregarding any societal rules to ones own or others cost. For the old Greeks she was much bigger and more complicated with both very dark and more benign aspects as just sex or love. Just as that rite I mentioned before was clearly something that came from even older myths/goddesses and well it is not super benign or sweet. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and -L-L-MJ-

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Aphrodite is a great example, while in Christian tradition she is either a much shallower Goddess of temptation or romantic love, in Greek tradition she stood as much for lust, but also the more dangerous and destructive aspects of Love like obsession and such or making a fool of yourself to completely disregarding any societal rules to ones own or others cost. For the old Greeks she was much bigger and more complicated with both very dark and more benign aspects as just sex or love.
Funny enough, Aphrodite happens to be the equivalent of Ishtar also known as Inanna (Venus and Astarte are some other equivalents) Inanna's older sister is the Ereshkigal that's also mentioned in this thread...
But yeah, the greek gods had a bunch of fields they were worshipped for... Christian tradition mostly denies them even being gods and it's not a coincidence the devil looks like a Satyr and Demons have a completely different meaning for the ancient greek and christians in history. (both Satyr and Daimon are originally greek mythology creatures)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Funny enough, Aphrodite happens to be the equivalent of Ishtar also known as Inanna (Venus and Astarte are some other equivalents) Inanna's older sister is the Ereshkigal that's also mentioned in this thread...
But yeah, the greek gods had a bunch of fields they were worshipped for... Christian tradition mostly denies them even being gods and it's not a coincidence the devil looks like a Satyr and Demons have a completely different meaning for the ancient greek and christians in history. (both Satyr and Daimon are originally greek mythology creatures)
True though it would be better likely to say that Aphrodite inherited aspects of those two through other later pantheons and also got some from other inspirations like what later in Roman times became Alma Mater religion. A more direct descendant that took a lot of Inanna would be Isis I would say, they are pretty similar overall and share a lot of myths. In Greek mythology aspects of her can be found in a few Goddesses more as one per se is my guess, but I just dabble in Mythologies and are not an expert as such, so take it with a grain of salt or two. :p

For Arigon well let's spoiler this but what if that start of episode 4 with cave is also a take on the old tale of the Greek poet that entered the underworld looking for his death love, his name was somewhat like Virgil and I believe Virgil did that story as well besides his role in Inferno and we have of course also that Inanna and Isis legend, what if episode 4 will be partly about MC's descent in the underworld and if so what role will Virgil and others play and whom is he intending to bring back, Laurie or Sharon or even C with him possibly running into Inanna and/or Eski and then with the twist MC is a vamp? Or is it Virgil that will be looking for someone and he will take the role of the old Greek poet instead of guide? :p

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
True though it would be better likely to say that Aphrodite inherited aspects of those two through other later pantheons and also got some from other inspirations like what later in Roman times became Alma Mater religion.
The ancient Romans pretty much just renamed most greek gods, but comparing greek mythology with persian, egypt and other gods isn't really that strange, Alexander the Great pretty much held most of those regions in his days, despite different names atleast several of them must have been exact the same gods, a different name most likely resulted from a different language but they were easy to accept eachothers gods or "merge" gods into an existing one in those days or to expand/diminish their portfolios... Also some of their accomplishments were given to others occasionally, like Demeter/Persephone versus Hades is the reason for the changing of seasons instead of Enki/Inanna versus Erishkigal... Ah and Persephone is abducted while Inanna goes voluntairy but gets captured.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it's fixed now, had no idea I misspelled it on that line. Sorry guys.
Can you link the updated version again when done. As far as I remember the one in OP links to the one for episode 2 and your post about episode 3 I forgot which page it was. :p Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
I just wanted to play a random game on F95 and this peaked my intrest, so I download the game and it blocks me saying I have to play the first 2 episodes????

Why the fuck does this game not have all 3 in one place?
Why are each episode 3GB+? Why the hell are they this big?
are you seriously asking that questions?
game is developing for years what do you expected 300 mb game? and it is not over yet...
all storage providers on internet have limits per download 4gb+ then you are stuck if you dont pay or wait for tomorow..
and its obvious you need to play "episode 1" to play 2 or 3 lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The ancient Romans pretty much just renamed most greek gods, but comparing greek mythology with persian, egypt and other gods isn't really that strange, Alexander the Great pretty much held most of those regions in his days, despite different names atleast several of them must have been exact the same gods, a different name most likely resulted from a different language but they were easy to accept eachothers gods or "merge" gods into an existing one in those days or to expand/diminish their portfolios... Also some of their accomplishments were given to others occasionally, like Demeter/Persephone versus Hades is the reason for the changing of seasons instead of Enki/Inanna versus Erishkigal... Ah and Persephone is abducted while Inanna goes voluntairy but gets captured.
Yeah and to Alexander you can even add parts of what is now India if I remember right, another quite interesting and very old pantheon where some of the gods even have two persona's like being the creator and destroyer at the same time under different guises and names. :p Now might that play a part here with Inanna and Eski being twins instead of older and younger sister in original mythology?

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes