4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well yes but we could see the exactly opposite too, since someone got Andrews Daughter because of what Sharon has done, the possible is still there that he hate Sharon for all this, but feared that he is just not strong enough to Kill her and thats why he wanted be her Thrall so he can stay always close to her and when the time comes he will try it ... well Andrew is good trained since he wasn´t even caught on cam when he came back, maybe someone made a Deal and trained him so if he manage to get her out of the way he get his Daughter back ... would be atleast a nice plot too :ROFLMAO:
Why should he hate Sharon ?
His daughter had Multiple sclerosis, it would mean a slow death if not for Sharon's help and i'm sure she tried to protect his daughter from the other vamps...so if he hates someone than the Archon of that district.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Seems too convoluted and even naive to put yourself in a position in which you cannot act against Sharon (becoming her thrall) just to look at an opportunity to go against her. You are better off not becoming her thrall at all, just acting like her human friend and later betray her. And if he resented her he would not try to show MC how good he has it to be taught by her, instead he would try to turn MC against her.
If anything he became her thrall just to live enough so that he might someday find the answer.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Or yes, I am not saying it cannot happen just because it was a stupid idea. I do stupid ideas all the time.

But what we have seen from Andrew, he seems to be quite quick on his thinking. Like, quickly deciding to go to the vamp hunters lair just to clean the mess MC could have left that could give them trouble later.

But yes, stupid ideas are not a reason why they are cannot be taken.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Why should he hate Sharon ?
His daughter had Multiple sclerosis, it would mean a slow death if not for Sharon's help and i'm sure she tried to protect his daughter from the other vamps...so if he hates someone than the Archon of that district.
exactly my thought aswell. if I had to speculate I'd say either the pursuit of revenge for his daughters death and/or protecting Laurie is how he's gonna die

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
what if this is what the "sharon saves laurie" variable is for?
ohh right, I forgot that exists. So if you have enough points in that Sharon saves Laurie and Andy dies? Maybe Carmen becomes her new thrall then.

Sign of a great story if it is this fun to speculate about where it might be going

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well yes but we could see the exactly opposite too, since someone got Andrews Daughter because of what Sharon has done, the possible is still there that he hate Sharon for all this, but feared that he is just not strong enough to Kill her and thats why he wanted be her Thrall so he can stay always close to her and when the time comes he will try it ... well Andrew is good trained since he wasn´t even caught on cam when he came back, maybe someone made a Deal and trained him so if he manage to get her out of the way he get his Daughter back ... would be atleast a nice plot too :ROFLMAO:
That kind of revenge thinking would make itself manifest over 60/70 years and the bitterness would bubble out. Remember as a thrall you have to do the masters bidding you don't have to like it though. You cant hide loathing for that long without it destroying you from the inside, that you can't fake.

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
I would not be surprised to see Andrew's daughter show up, for sure, but I'm almost certain its not Astrid, not the least because, yeah, the timeline just doesn't square up right.

Also, pondering if there may be other possible manifestations of Charisma beyond super-mind whammy. Which, while nice, actually seems kinda boring and generic.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hear me out
>she was kidnapped by the other Archon when she was a teen
>Sharon doesn't want to talk about Astrid past
So as far as we know Astrid could have been turned into a vampire 4 or 5 years after being kidnapped if she is Andrew's daughter.
Astrid is twisted, so that could be due to being raised by a degenerate into vampirism.

Erdan88

Jun 11, 2020
Astrid is twisted, so that could be due to being raised by a degenerate into vampirism.
Astrid is an evil and manipulative vampire now, but Andrew said she must've had some humanity back then, otherwise, Sharon wouldn't fall in love with her. The only thing we know is that Sharon is still angry with her for something she made in the past and ended their relationship.
We don't know how old is Astrid, despite her appearance. And Sharon just in the last update is starting to open to MC about her past, including that she loved Astrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Guys, your theories are spiraling out of control, get a hold of yourselves.

Astrid is not Andrews daughter.

Fact: Andrew has been Sharon's thrall for decades. He is loyal to his dying breath.
Fact: Astrid and Sharon were lovers for some time and Andrew was there, he knew everything.
Fact: after they rescue Astrid, Andrew and Sharon arm themselves to the teeth and warn MC she is extremely dangerous. Andrew, at some point during that episode, says he would end her if he gets the chance.

And... DICKSLAP!
(just wanted to remind you of the power our MC really needs, heh)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The real problem with Astrid is Andrew's daughter is theory is Andrew himself asking Sharon if she wants him to let Astrid in the sun when they go retrieve her. So unless Astrid looks totally different to how she looked, I would expect that Andrew who has been searching for his daughter all this time, would have known.

Besides really, make no sense. Sharon was feeding her blood to save her, so that implies that Sharon was turned before Andrew's daughter, which was potentially very young. Astrid looks like a grown up, she would have need to disappear and come back to Sharon years later.. But thing is like this, she was very ill. If she kept drinking blood to survive, she would not have aged, if she did not take vampire blood, it is very unlikely she would have turned to be the beauty she is under multiple sclerosis development. Well, unless she is a Tzimisce (one comment by Sharon when they found her in the morgue suggest she might be, though).

Last edited:

Erdan88

Jun 11, 2020
Well, unless she is a Tzimisce (one comment by Sharon when they found her in the morgue suggest she might be, though).
Isn't a Toreador characteristic looking more like mortals? More "alive" than others kindred? (If that was the comment)
Maybe even a Tzimisce can do it shaping his body, I didn't about that. :)

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes