4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Wanting to hurt Carmen in the heat of the moment is one thing, turning her into a sex doll is another. I am sure that would go against Sharon's code of not living like a bloodlusted animal. :unsure:
considering there is already a "Laurie lover or slave" variable, the game doesn't have to be all roses and rainbows. Sharon is certainly one to try her best to keep her humanity, but she doesn't try to impose her values onto the MC. Advise him yes, but she is not forcing him. And enthralling Carmen is the easy choice to make in this situation. Get rid of a threat, get information regarding their enemies and current mission, take care of MC's blue balls (which is why she sent him there in the first place). There is obviously going to be a choice like with Laurie on how to treat Carmen if she does become a thrall, so you guys don't have to white knight for her in this hypothetical discussion.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
get information regarding their enemies and current mission
MC can just get information by touching her, and I believe the story went like that.
1. Vincent was killed,
2. eyepatch guy and gregor contacted Carmen telling her it was the vamps
3. Astrid contacted the "hunters" to give them info about MC and his group

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So many posters worried about poor carmen just cause she is hot af. Lol i truly don't think astrid told them at all. I look forward to some kind of punishment for carmen. Pet would be fitting. She can't be released knowing as little as she does anyway

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
do you really doubt Astrid would snitch out the group?

Laurie knew even less when the archon wanted to kill her
Sharon and someone else, I forget who, said that it wasn't astrid. I for better or for worse trust sharon. Astrid is all about having fun and surviving like a roach. Her telling a group of pathetic hunter wanna bes would be the surest way to get her ass in ashes.

I'm fine with them killing carmen. But since she has a "start" value I don't think she'll die so im hoping for a pet. I want her punished but thats me.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
im hoping for a pet. I want her punished but thats me.
that's the same kind of logic as that of people stopppijg Marrick from teaching Laurie, you don't see the bigger picture, if Carmen becomes a pet/thrall/blood doll, she will become just that, but if she will be more, Sharon would have a rival for MC's affection and will have to try harder.

Sharon and someone else, I forget who, said that it wasn't astrid.
Sharon said it has to be a coincidence or Carmen is trying to sow discord, but that doesn't explain why Carmen would use a rare name.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
that's the same kind of logic as that of people stopppijg Marrick from teaching Laurie, you don't see the bigger picture, if Carmen becomes a pet/thrall/blood doll, she will become just that, but if she will be more, Sharon would have a rival for MC's affection and will have to try harder.

Sharon said it has to be a coincidence or Carmen is trying to sow discord, but that doesn't explain why Carmen would use a rare name.
I would never stop laurie from learning with merrick. Again when it comes to carmen my mc wouldnt ever see a chick that is both stupid and naive and tried to kill him but if that kind of woman is your thing that's cool.

And again about Astrid not being the one sharon said the reason if I remember correctly is astrid cares about self preservation than to do something that stupid. Maybe I'm wrong or misunderstood but I trust Sharon who stuck her neck out for my mc rather than that waste of a beautiful body carmen any day.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would never stop laurie from learning with merrick. Again when it comes to carmen my mc wouldnt ever see a chick that is both stupid and naive and tried to kill him but if that kind of woman is your thing that's cool.

And again about Astrid not being the one sharon said the reason if I remember correctly is astrid cares about self preservation than to do something that stupid. Maybe I'm wrong or misunderstood but I trust Sharon who stuck her neck out for my mc rather than that waste of a beautiful body carmen any day.
Yes. She would be commiting the same crime Dan did by revealing their presence to humans and worse helping three (amateur) hunters to try to kill two other vampires. Not even archon Marcius would be able to save her if the other vampire leaders realized this.
Still the mystery of how this trio figured it out they were vampires stays.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018

Except that Astrid, and even the Archon, was highly pissed that Sharon wasn't going to be punished. Get pissed enough and all thoughts of self preservation goes out the window. Astrid wants the MC for herself, and she wants Sharon punished. Sharon, for all that she is, is also a bit naive in thinking Astrid would never do something stupid. Sorry, but I can't buy off on the whole 'she probably just pulled a name out of the hat.' Professional hunters could possibly know the names of the higher up vamps but the amateurs? Hardly.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Astrid was pissed that she didn't get to own the mc, to take him away from Sharon. She doesn't want Sharon dead she wants her to suffer or change.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Astrid was pissed that she didn't get to own the mc, to take him away from Sharon. She doesn't want Sharon dead she wants her to suffer or change.
Dead? Did I say something about death? No I didn't. If Astrid wanted her dead, she would have leaked the info to professionals not amateurs. Punishment does not mean death. That does not mean it will stop her from wanting Sharon punished, or out of the way so she can get the mc to herself. Besides even Astrid herself stated 'She needs to be punished.'

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Dead? Did I say something about death? No I didn't. If Astrid wanted her dead, she would have leaked the info to professionals not amateurs. Punishment does not mean death. That does not mean it will stop her from wanting Sharon punished, or out of the way so she can get the mc to herself. Besides even Astrid herself stated 'She needs to be punished.'
don't forget how we met Astrid, MC and Sharon had to retrieve her before dawn

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Agreed. Except I still don't believe it was astrid that told the amateurs. Only later will we be able to put it to rest i hope

Edited: Unless the achron made astrid do it. He was made the fool and he wants Sharon's pussy etc. I could see him ordering astrid to tell them to try to make the mc or sharon make another infraction. Mayhaps

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I think it's possible Astrid leaked the info because of her beef with Sharon, self preservation be damned.

Alternatively, the Archon sent Sharon & co on this mission because he wants them to fail, so he can take Sharon.

So seems plausible the Archon would want to leak info to hunters (amateur or otherwise) and Astrid is a suitable proxy to do it while keeping his hands 'clean'.

Astrid has her own reasons for wanting to screw Sharon over and isn't particularly worried about propriety, so it'd be easy to get her to do the dirty work on his behalf.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes