4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
technically under vampire legislation, the redhead is his mama, while Sharon is just waifu
Indeed. Sire is vampire mommy, Sharon is vampire waifu, the red dream beauty is potential vampire great-grand-mother, Laurie is adopted vampire daughter and hopefully Carmen can become real vampire daughter.

One way or another, we always end up playing incest game... o_O

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Indeed. Sire is vampire mommy, Sharon is vampire waifu, the red dream beauty is potential vampire great-grand-mother, Laurie is adopted vampire daughter and hopefully Carmen can become real vampire daughter.

You are a sick deprived twisted perverted poster. And I love it. Well played kind poster well played :cool:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

RC-1138 Boss sparked an interesting theory. What if the black haired girl in MC's dreams/visions is the one who turned MC's red head sire?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
RC-1138 Boss sparked an interesting theory. What if the black haired girl in MC's dreams/visions is the one who turned MC's red head sire?
With the information we have so far, the only that changes would be who we call MC's sire. It also implies that we have confirmation that MC's sire is involved with him, as she is clearly showing interest.

But, while we have no direct confirmation that redhead is sire (nobody saw sire fed MC's her blood), we have a large amount of evidence suggesting it. The only reason so far to think otherwise is if dev themselves are trying to confuse us. Besides, in VTM and most vampire lore, the blood ties you not just to your sire but to all above the bloodline.

If anything else, the other difference is the following. Under the standard assumption (redhead is sire, red dream beauty is vampire ancestor of both sire and MC), the order of power is essentially red dream beauty> sire> MC. On the alternative hypothesis, redhead is not comparable to the other two, and we only know red dream beauty>MC.

Obviously that is an extreme simplification, as it is not just generation but how old you are as a vampire that affects power levels. MC seems to be a lower generation vamp, but Sharon is currently stronger that him. Well to be honest, we know next to nothing about Sharon's bloodline and vamp heritage, neither we know about MC's. This is just under the current assumption we are all making about MC clearly being strong, but that was also born from the assumption that redhead is sire and her conversation being super old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kirk

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
We the information we have so far, the only that changes would be who we call MC's sire. It also implies that we have confirmation that MC's sire is involved with him, as she is clearly showing interest.

But, while we have no direct confirmation that redhead is sire (nobody saw sire fed MC's her blood), we have a large amount of evidence suggesting it. The only reason so far to think otherwise is if dev themselves are trying to confuse us. Besides, in VTM and most vampire lore, the blood ties you not just to your sire but to all above the bloodline.

If anything else, the other difference is the following. Under the standard assumption (redhead is sire, red dream beauty is vampire ancestor of both sire and MC), the order of power is essentially red dream beauty> sire> MC. On the alternative hypothesis, redhead is not comparable to the other two, and we only know red dream beauty>MC.

Obviously that is an extreme simplification, as it is not just generation but how old you are as a vampire that affects power levels. MC seems to be a lower generation vamp, but Sharon is currently stronger that him. Well to be honest, we know next to nothing about Sharon's bloodline and vamp heritage, neither we know about MC's. This is just under the current assumption we are all making about MC clearly being strong, but that was also born from the assumption that redhead is sire and her conversation being super old.

This game is amazing its well thought out , i did notice a couple things as ive gone through it a couple times once normally then once with all stats at 1000, i wont spoil it if anyone reading this hasnt come across it yet but it is very interesting and i would recomend doing it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
Well the Way i see it, the Black Hair Beauty is something really Old ... if we see her anytime in game maybe she will be like the wannabe Queen from the movie Queen of the Damned. Ya know such an "All is Mine" Whore ... atleast thats the vibe i get from the Visions with her ... Will you manage to Kill him (a old Vamp who killed and buried the Black Hair Beauty to stop her from fuck up the world )

i was thnking she was going on about the archon, not sure

Reactions: Trojaner

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i was thnking she was going on about the archon, not sure
If she is such an old vampire, she won't care a shit about such a small fly like the archon.

Well the Way i see it, the Black Hair Beauty is something really Old ... if we see her anytime in game maybe she will be like the wannabe Queen from the movie Queen of the Damned. Ya know such an "All is Mine" Whore ... atleast thats the vibe i get from the Visions with her ... Will you manage to Kill him (a old Vamp who killed and buried the Black Hair Beauty to stop her from fuck up the world )
I agree with the idea that she is a very old, all powerful vampire. But, she does not give me such "I rule everything, all shall bow to me" vibe as Akasha. She gives me more playful feelings. Definitely dangerous, but more like a spoiled princess that you don't know what mischievous prank will play than a commanding figure. Not evil, neither good, but very unpredictable.
If anything, I am expecting her to be less of the finale boss and more like a super powerful boss that becomes something like an allied down the road.

Honestly, these are all guesses mixed with wishful thinking.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If she is such an old vampire, she won't care a shit about such a small fly like the archon.

I agree with the idea that she is a very old, all powerful vampire. But, she does not give me such "I rule everything, all shall bow to me" vibe as Akasha. She gives me more playful feelings. Definitely dangerous, but more like a spoiled princess that you don't know what mischievous prank will play than a commanding figure. Not evil, neither good, but very unpredictable.
If anything, I am expecting her to be less of the finale boss and more like a super powerful boss that becomes something like an allied down the road.

Honestly, these are all guesses mixed with wishful thinking.
what if she wants MC to kill Cain? assuming she's lilith and is not pleased with gehenna being on the schedule?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We the information we have so far, the only that changes would be who we call MC's sire. It also implies that we have confirmation that MC's sire is involved with him, as she is clearly showing interest.

I say the red head is MC's sire, It's the most logical conclusion. Dream girl is Lilith or some powerful vampire from Red and MC bloodline. Antediluvians can command their entire lineages through visions-mind power alone.
As for Sharon being more powerful than the MC I have my doubts. At first she pussy wiped him because he didn't know anything about vampirism and his new powers, but now after being trained and with his new found powers we don't know. Also his powers are rare and powerful, like the Claws thing, so he can be from a lower generation.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see no reason to argue something this trivial when it doesn't look like Sharon will be all that interested in being on top.
I find it interesting because if our rat pack is going to fight the Archon and his goons or other powerful unknown things, better have something more powerful than Sharon on our team, because she almost died in the woods and she said herself she isn't a fighter.

Reactions: Trojaner

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

The game is making it quite clear that MC isn't some fodder vampire from some low weak clan but rather the opposite mainly due to who his sire is. The red head from the beginning is his sire, don't think there's anything to debate or be confused about, and I'm sure at this point MC is stronger than Sharon she isn't a fighter and doesn't seem to have a combat ability like MC's claws.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I find it interesting because if our rat pack is going to fight the Archon and his goons or other powerful unknown things, better have something more powerful than Sharon, because she almost died in the woods.
She almost died because that was something out of the ordinary, but despite her avversion to violence she doesn't seem a stranger to using it

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
I find it interesting because if our rat pack is going to fight the Archon and his goons or other powerful unknown things, better have something more powerful than Sharon on our team, because she almost died in the woods and she said herself she isn't a fighter.

but this is where she would come in handy to ge the most out of the mc in terms of raw power and emotions because hes falling for he vice versa i mean look what he did when that twat tried to strip her two little scratches and hes crying lol

i cant wait to see how it unfolds to be honest

Reactions: Trojaner and Ragnar

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I find it interesting because if our rat pack is going to fight the Archon and his goons or other powerful unknown things, better have something more powerful than Sharon, because she almost died in the woods.
The game is making it quite clear that MC isn't some fodder vampire from some low weak clan but rather the opposite mainly due to who his sire is. The red head from the beginning is his sire, don't think there's anything to debate or be confused about, and I'm sure at this point MC is stronger than Sharon she isn't a fighter and doesn't seem to have a combat ability like MC's claws.
I was just allowing hypothesis of not redhead sire after being questioned. I strongly believe she is sire.

And I mentioned my guess of "power levels" between them too for explanation more than something set in stone. In VTM generations do matter but also how long you've been undead (see what I did? I used "undead" instead of alive, ahh so smart :ROFLMAO:). I think everybody agrees MC's is potentially strong but I doubt Sharon is just a thin blood either. And she has another 50/60/70 years on him. So MC will develop stronger than her, for sure, but so far MC has only fought humans (the scene at the archon's house was not a real fight). She maybe physically stronger and faster than him just by being older. Eventually, and sooner rather than later, MC will surpass her.

And that thing that attacked her we have no idea how strong she is (being so ugly I am a bit tempted to call her it). But like Raptus Puellae said, no need to think about things like that for now. MC will be up and ready when we need to kill Archon, that no doubt is stronger than we now. But remember, he is a small fly. If MC is going to be any important vamp, he will need to become super strong compared to a simply Archon who is not even allowed to do as he wants (remember how the punishment for Sharon scene went)?

Long story short: we all agree redhead is sire, the red dream beauty is powerful vamp ancestor and MC is a potentially really strong fledgling that is going to become super important in current vamp history.

Only thing that some of us don't agree is reason behind MC's getting turned. For some, like me, it was just sire being bored. Others, like Raptus Puellae seem to believe there was a more complex motive behind it.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
but this is where she would come in handy to ge the most out of the mc in terms of raw power and emotions because hes falling for he vice versa i mean look what he did when that twat tried to strip her two little scratches and hes crying lol

i cant wait to see how it unfolds to be honest
Yeah, that's my point, I think the MC comes from an old bloodline and he's just starting to discover his true powers.

Another interesting thing is how the MC gave Sharon his blood to save her and then she gave him hers.
Like with thralls you can form blood bonds with other vampires sharing your blood.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes