4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
just finished replaying. Still loving this VN greatly. Looking forward to more to curb my hunger for it. Best of luck.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hmm...I'm at only 8 charisma:unsure:
guess I'll play again to see which ones I missed
The first time Sharon, Eloise and Merrick train Dan in vampire skills there is a skill check happening. If you pass you get 5 points if you don't then you only get 2. Plus there is also some choices around to give you points.

If you wish check the walkthrough to see what you did different.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
that might make sense if Sharon actually does anything different regarding Laurie when you have 0 points. I just did a run messing up every choice and she still saves her with no change in dialogue. Either something big is coming, or the variable name is wildly inappropriate heh.
I checked the script and found that if we
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meaning that variable is definitely Sharon's love points variable as that scene doesn't have anything to do with Laurie

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The first time Sharon, Eloise and Merrick train Dan in vampire skills there is a skill check happening. If you pass you get 5 points if you don't then you only get 2. Plus there is also some choices around to give you points.

If you wish check the walkthrough to see what you did different.
I didn't know charisma was gained from feeding in the bar...didn't think there was a charisma point in that choice

Maybe I'll get it later or just give myself the point if I get bored :p

Last edited:

taginbert

Apr 1, 2020
hmm...I'm at only 8 charisma:unsure:
guess I'll play again to see which ones I missed
to get max Charisma you need to choose the Club for first feeding (Charisma +5 ->6), and say hello to the pianist at the Bar (Charisma +2 11->13)
(in this case, during the training, you should automatically get the +5 to Charisma 6->11)

Reactions: Scy7he

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The first choice in the game "club alley apartmen". Which ever you choose gets a plus 5 points. Club = charisma, apartment = stealth, alley = prowess. By your choices changes your points. The walk through does an excellent job describing which choices get which points. And always save before training to get the max so if you dont get it at first try again til you do

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The first choice in the game "club alley apartmen". Which ever you choose gets a plus 5 points. Club = charisma, apartment = stealth, alley = prowess. By your choices changes your points. The walk through does an excellent job describing which choices get which points. And always save before training to get the max so if you dont get it at first try again til you do
well I wanted all the powers so I just edited the points necessary to get them :ROFLMAO:
maybe it is possible without cheating but I couldn't be bothered at the point I did it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you want to max stats without cheating, it's like this.

Take club to increase charisma to 6
Reload on the first training events until you pass the check to get stealth and prowess to 6 and charisma to 11.
The second choice for training should be the boxing chick for prowess 11.
Pushing Andrew doesn't matter at this point. We already have over 10 prowess to activate claws which sets it to 25.
Say hello to the singer for Charisma 13
Spy on Sharon with Merrick for 11 stealth.
I think you can get a bit more stealth but it doesn't matter if over 10 already.
Turn invisible to set stealth to 25.

So max is 25/13/25 right now.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well Sharon is like 60-70, if I remember correctly and she used to babysit for Andrew so he's maybe 15 years older. Something like that. Can't remember how old Sharon is, but she tells the MC at one point.
She didn't say her age, she only tells that she was embraced in the 60s
She looks 20-30 so she must be 80-90 years old.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
she's legal... all that matters
edit 1: Sharon is probably a virgin, she was born before the sexual revolution, has her mannerism before going to bed and behaves like a princess (she was uncomfortable with having to strip in front of the council), probably Astrid never went past kissing and petting. this would also mean she wants it more than the MC.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'll ask Ayhsel to confirm that but doesn't "generate Vitae" do that?
I'm sorry my friend, I cannot help this time. I don't remember a "spell" under any discipline called like that. But again, I am not a VTM expert. My knowledge comes from reading a lot to play the games with some background.
I know there is a spell called Theft of Vitae, but again, it requires to steal it from someone else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
She tells you she was born in 1948, so it just depends if the game takes place in 2019/2020, which would place her at 71 or 72

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Well, technically you are right. But it is a safe assumption. She is a vamp, she told us that maybe she will gave us a chance to experiment her boredom, we see her putting her head on our neck... it is not always true, but usually if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, moves like a duck it is a duck.
But again, technically you are right, if dev is trying to deceive us.
I think that is reaching. Redhead vampiress basically state she is going to give Dan the gift but that he won't thank her on the long run.
I see no reason to believe otherwise.
I mean, you're right, it just stands out to me that we see the black haired (presumably) antediluvian (or at least ancient vampire.) Certainly COULD be something else but I dunno. Like, I'm not totally sold on the theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if it pans out this way. Then again, a quote I missed said that its been confirmed, and maybe I just need to play the first Ep yet again and pay attention cus I just missed it maybe.

On the entirely unrelated subject of sex and the like, I'm sort of ambivalent; like, there are plenty of other games with plenty of fantastic renders and the like. It's not as if we're particularly starved for choice in that regard to a degree, so I'm more than sold on the story alone tbh. Once it does get there, it'll be nice but its hardly my concern.

I'm mostly just curious to see where things go because any story that can get folks really engaged with talking about what-ifs and potential plot angles is likely doing something right, particularly in this format when they, you know, have almost nothing to do with the sex aspect of things. :p

Reactions: desmosome

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I'm expecting that problem to be addressed tbh. Playing a smut-game where the MC suffers from a severe case of erectile dysfunction makes the same amount of sense as a action hero equipped with a water pistol. I have a feeling that when the charisma skill is evolved the MC's dry spell will come to an end.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes