4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Huh, yea I guess you're right on the money with that...in the back of my mind, I was thinking that because he has blood of an ancient, and the spa orgy at the beginning (plus the one that turned him went on and on about being bored with pleasures like sex, after living so long), that he would be able to do things normal vamps can't...like get a hardon...but that seems out the window. Disappointing :cautious: :cry:
I hear ya. I don't see the point of intentionally blue balling myself. So basically a girl vampire can have as much sex as she wants but a male vampire with a extremely horny thrall can't do a darn thing, right? Time to un-watch this one

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I have to say (first playthrough at the moment) that it appears that likesblondes has done it again.

Fantastic game. Sharon being a total stunner helps too.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
For those missing saves you can run the following command in cmd (adminstrator)
copy "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vamp-1564412106\*.*" %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\rebirthep2

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I honestly don't think the red head is our sire, potentially? Like, I don't recall, but we don't ever actually see the turning, just the mind control and all, so there is no real confirmation that the red head IS the sire, is there? It's just an assumption.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmm, I honestly don't think the red head is our sire, potentially? Like, I don't recall, but we don't ever actually see the turning, just the mind control and all, so there is no real confirmation that the red head IS the sire, is there? It's just an assumption.
Well, technically you are right. But it is a safe assumption. She is a vamp, she told us that maybe she will gave us a chance to experiment her boredom, we see her putting her head on our neck... it is not always true, but usually if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, moves like a duck it is a duck.
But again, technically you are right, if dev is trying to deceive us.

I hear ya. I don't see the point of intentionally blue balling myself. So basically a girl vampire can have as much sex as she wants but a male vampire with a extremely horny thrall can't do a darn thing, right? Time to un-watch this one
Almost like regular humans, if you think about it. Most men cannot have sex their whole lives, while women usually can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Now I guess this means I need to go back through the thread since this morning to find out when the discussion went south, and literally even. I will guess an hour, but that would be a generous guess? :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, technically you are right. But it is a safe assumption. She is a vamp, she told us that maybe she will gave us a chance to experiment her boredom, we see her putting her head on our neck... it is not always true, but usually if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, moves like a duck it is a duck.
But again, technically you are right, if dev is trying to deceive us.
I think that is reaching. Redhead vampiress basically state she is going to give Dan the gift but that he won't thank her on the long run.
I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Almost like regular humans, if you think about it. Most men cannot have sex their whole lives, while women usually can.
Pretty sure it serves for both. If the blood volume is low neither would be able to get excited.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
How many sexless games are on F95 I wonder? Been here a while, but not from the beginning...I’d be willing to bet this game will be one of the first. Bold strategy cotton, let’s see how it plays out

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
No she IS MC's sire, that's been confirmed. We literally see her use the eye power thing (like what Sharon uses) on MC and turn him into a vampire in the pool while they're both naked. It's there we get some short monologue by MC as he's being turned.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game will have sex, not much, but it will be there. Obviously Sharon is the one that holds all the keys when it comes to sex, whenever she wants to, it'll happen.

As for the blood thing, I don't think having a bunch of blood will be necessary. They'll probably take a sip from Laurie or the girl in the cage. How else would they get blood to use? They aren't just going to kill someone in order to have sex and they may not have access to a blood bank.

Since this is an adult game, for all we know MC will get a power that allows him to bypass the need for blood.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i wonder what will happen if we don't farm the sharonsavelaurie points
I have been working under the assumption that that name is a remnant of the first chapter, when MC goes running to Sharon to help him after Astrid learns Laurie knows. Variable was recycle for regular Sharon love points.
I did wonder if it is just amazing forward looking in the coding/writing but seems to be too much. Although, it is weird why not rename the variable on chapter two.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
This game will have sex, not much, but it will be there. Obviously Sharon is the one that holds all the keys when it comes to sex, whenever she wants to, it'll happen.

As for the blood thing, I don't think having a bunch of blood will be necessary. They'll probably take a sip from Laurie or the girl in the cage. How else would they get blood to use? They aren't just going to kill someone in order to have sex and they may not have access to a blood bank.

Since this is an adult game, for all we know MC will get a power that allows him to bypass the need for blood.
I'll ask Ayhsel to confirm that but doesn't "generate Vitae" do that?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
if you think about it mc is in for a boring life like his sire said, he can't fuck or do shit after all only if one day he split from Sharon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ironic you tell me to read more when you didn't even read the reply chain. The other poster said he can't get one AT ALL, not that he needs blood for it.

I even downloaded the game to get to the scene he referred to and proved him wrong. Read before replying.
The scene shows Sharon answering why Dan can't get hard after she caress his penis. You have proved nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have been working under the assumption that that name is a remnant of the first chapter, when MC goes running to Sharon to help him after Astrid learns Laurie knows. Variable was recycle for regular Sharon love points.
I did wonder if it is just amazing forward looking in the coding/writing but seems to be too much. Although, it is weird why not rename the variable on chapter two.
that might make sense if Sharon actually does anything different regarding Laurie when you have 0 points. I just did a run messing up every choice and she still saves her with no change in dialogue. Either something big is coming, or the variable name is wildly inappropriate heh.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes