4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
It is actually a good. It creates reason to delay sex, as a human would do if he had to stop to buy condoms, for example. Has happened to me. Also, remember that blood is like a narcotic to vamps, so essentially they would be fucking under the influence. Even if he could do it without eating first, he would most likely prefer to, as right after drinking vamps senses are heightened.
[/QUOTE]
That would either mean that every sexual encounter would be pre agreed, or that the MC would have to go and find someone to drain and come back an hour or two later. There would be no opportunity for a spontaneous encounter. Not a big fan, if that's the only solution.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Honestly, this is my Favorite of the Mainstream games here on f95. I am always excited when an update comes out. I love the VTM elements and the characters are so good that I don't even care that there are barely any sex scenes. I'm more concerned with where the story will go and am I the Childe of some Super Dracula? I love the power system and it makes me feel powerful when I get a new one. I can't wait to get my Charisma Power. I have nothing bad to say about this game.

oh, I want the older Black lady as a thrall.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That is Why the NEO maneuver was invented!!!

SAve the Rebirths””””
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is some innovative thinking right there!
I told you before and I keep it. I never understand your comments. Is like speaking to a malkavian :ROFLMAO: . Interesting videos though, not my cup of tea but interesting nonetheless.
That would either mean that every sexual encounter would be pre agreed, or that the MC would have to go and find someone to drain and come back an hour or two later. There would be no opportunity for a spontaneous encounter. Not a big fan, if that's the only solution.
Ahh you have a point in that. I did not think that situation through. It will be nice to see how that problem is solved. At some point, Sharon kind of suggested that sexual desire is diminished for most vamps, MC being a weird fellow. So I kind of expected two ideas in my head for sex: either lovers in which it is kind of the romantic scenario or parties, where "food" is plenty available.
Again, not a bad problem from the point of view of a story, being a vampire is not supposed to be sunshine and unicorns, but you are right, spontaneous sex encounter would be almost imposible. A real problem, I like that too.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You live like a super sayan and have fun accordingly.
Super man still could have fun with his super pals released from the phantom zone.
Dunno why he did not woe the girl under that lunatic Zod brain freeze douche.
a spontaneous encounter
They would have wonderful hot thirsty throbbing prelude ... just rewatch / get to watch queen of the damned!
After a deluge of feasting, they would get all high on the juice and all that super powered action turns fantastic!
Just remember / go watch / reminisce how much they had to pump the juice
into them elders in underworld to get all their powers back to them!

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I told you before and I keep it. I never understand your comments. Is like speaking to a malkavian :ROFLMAO: . Interesting videos though, not my cup of tea but interesting nonetheless.

Ahh you have a point in that. I did not thought that through. It will be nice to see how that problem is solved. At some point, Sharon kind of suggested that sexual desire is diminished for most vamps, MC being a weird fellow. So I kind of expected two ideas in my head for sex: either lovers in which it is kind of the romantic scenario or parties, where "food" is plenty available.
Again, not a bad problem from the point of view of a story, being a vampire is not supposed to be sunshine and unicorns, but you are right, spontaneous sex encounter would be almost imposible. A real problem, I like that too.
I'm expecting that problem to be addressed tbh. Playing a smut-game where the MC suffers from a severe case of erectile dysfunction makes the same amount of sense as a action hero equipped with a water pistol. I have a feeling that when the charisma skill is evolved the MC's dry spell will come to an end.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
You live like a super sayan and have fun accordingly.
Super man still could have fun with his super pals released from the phantom zone.
Dunno why he did not woe the girl under that lunatic Zod brain freeze douche.

They would have wonderful hot thirsty throbbing prelude ... just rewatch / get to watch queen of the damned!
After a deluge of feasting, they would get all high on the juice and all that super powered action turns fantastic!
Just remember / go watch / reminisce how much they had to pump the juice
into them elders in underworld to get all their powers back to them!
If the dev wanna go the gore route, sure, that's an option for sure.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Who says?
If you play game without skipping or not reading you can clearly see and read.
Sharon nearly touched MC's dick and after that MC says "Why i can't get hard" or kinda thing like this because of blood problem he can't get hard need to feed a lot for that kind of an action.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my Audio/Cheating Mod for the new game version Episode 2 - Part2.

Main features:
- alternate game music
- voices/sound effects (like laughing, moaning, door knocking etc)
- a "jukebox" function to play all tracks manually
- a status/info screen
- some cheating functions (game points, variables)
- renaming the MC
- choices help function (walkthrough)
most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)

RebirthEP2_01.jpg RebirthEP2_02.jpg RebirthEP2_03.jpg RebirthEP2_04.jpg RebirthEP2_05.jpg RebirthEP2_06.jpg

Download Mod EP2-Part2 (~44MB): outdated links removed/KoGa3
More details and the download links (also for episode 1) on the Mod page Link

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I had no clue wtf you were referring to so I downloaded the game again and skipped through to get to that scene again. She says nothing of the sort.

Also the MC mentions in ep1 that his libido actually increased rather than decreased, and his constant push to try and get laid would suggest that he can actually do it.
i delete the game after i finished so i can't just find and share image here but just look at back comments it's mentioned MC can't get an erection.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Well you did not think it was going to be only gifts like immortality, babes, powers and super vamp style only right? it is called a "curse" for a reason :p

In my opinion it actually makes for a BETTER story. Like seriously, I am tired of all those "ohh MC's cock is so big and can fuck 15 times a day, nonstop, how wonderful, thanks the goddess for MC awesomeness".

Here we have an MC that for once have performance problems but explained in a way that is not perceived shamefully, like most of the time. It is also physiologically consistent: erections do depend on blood and vampires are systematically short in the blood department.

More important, it also works great with the setting and pace of the novel. Ok, say MC could be hard all fucking time, Sharon still would refuse him, he would avoid taking advantage of Laurie and Carmen would most likely bit his dick off, besides I doubt MC would outright rape her.

In the end, there is not reason to fret about it. When MC manages to get Sharon, he will be hard.

It is actually a good. It creates reason to delay sex, as a human would do if he had to stop to buy condoms, for example. Has happened to me. Also, remember that blood is like a narcotic to vamps, so essentially they would be fucking under the influence. Even if he could do it without eating first, he would most likely prefer to, as right after drinking vamps senses are heightened.
preach it

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, this is somehow based on Vampire the Masquerade lore, those vampires have to consume human blood to get erections and simulate sex. Also the older they get the less humanity they have left and the less interested they're in acting like humans, at the end they only care about blood.

That part of VTM lore doesn't make much sense to me, classic european vampires are sexual creatures, the vampire, Dracula, succubus, incubus...It's always about sex.

Sharon is still quite young for a vampire, she was embraced in the 60s, plus she's trying to keep her humanity as hard as she can. The MC was a human just a couple of nights ago, so they can be interested in vampire sex.
How? They have thralls to leech from and blood bags, so they aren't fucking already because Sharon want to wait.

taginbert

Apr 1, 2020
I had no clue wtf you were referring to so I downloaded the game again and skipped through to get to that scene again. She says nothing of the sort.

Also the MC mentions in ep1 that his libido actually increased rather than decreased, and his constant push to try and get laid would suggest that he can actually do it.
There is a scene near the end of EP1, after Sharon fed from MC, where she mentions the need for lots of blood to get an erection.

RB_erection_1.png RB_erection_2.png

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes