4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
If you examine the two images View attachment 737689
and
View attachment 737691
they are almost identical - small changes in brightness and contrast only. So this does not imply that the 'den' has been compromised. WRT Andrew, I get the impression that he just wants revenge on those that harmed his family - not necessarily Sharon but more likely Mills etc. The nos in the hospital could be Andrews daughter, but Sharon had nothing to do with it as she is not a nos - could be Mills again but there is not enough information to guide any sensible guess. It seems to me that the vampire girl is likely the ancient vamp, and again most likely the nos in the hospital is just a nos from the 'old lost base' - but again not enough real information to determine what is actually true. 'Perils of Pauline' say that we must wait for future episodes to resolve these interesting issues... great game.
Uhm I checked the script and, unless I'm too idiotic which is not to be excluded, it's the same image va11i135... Edit: Checked again it's the same file

The more I think about it the more I believe it might really be the daughter, though the experts on the game (Ayhsel Raptus Puellae) might have an idea what actually happens when a thrall or almost thrall doesn't get vamp blood for a long time. Since the vamp blood would prolong their life but not indefinitely?
Edit: what about maybe there's a way for someone that drank vamp blood to prolong their life without more vamp blood -> dead boy?

And damn the Andrew story, and the river of enemy corpses is quite powerful!

After life with Mary which I liked, what an amazing leap! Awesome game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh, almost forgot about a line that made me chuckle, Rachel replying with "Jesus!" when she saw the boys body.
MC reacted the same in the hospital but as he is still a vamp baby it's kinda ok.
She is from around the half of XX century, should be around her seventies.A catolic or christian upbringing should be expected around that time.
the bald duche while it seems he likes the sex, is more interested in Sharon's powers. he wants her blood to absorb it
It is like Sharon say, they just need blood volume to get excited. Also it was stated Marcius wants Sharon's pussy in his bed. That likely means sex unless he only wants her pussy, literally... That would be a Hanibal Lecter kind of thing. :oops::oops:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
She is from around the half of XX century, should be around her seventies.A catolic or christian upbringing should be expected around that time.
That's all fine but given that she is not a Christian worshipper anymore but a vamp and we are playing a vamp VN it seems to me that the usual phrases like OMG! or Holy Mother of God! or Jesus! are a bit out of context here.
Fuck! or What the hell! should work better imho.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, I think the last picture with Carmen wasn't supposed to be there. It kind of feels wrong. Probably there should have been another picture.

And about the killer. Mayber there are two of them?
The black haird girl said in the woods: "Will you kill him?"
I thought she was talking about the killer but the vision showed a female. And the description of who attacked Sharon doesn't match either.
Maybe they are two different things?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That's all fine but given that she is not a Christian worshipper anymore but a vamp and we are playing a vamp VN it seems to me that the usual phrases like OMG! or Holy Mother of God! or Jesus! are a bit out of context here.
she is no longer, but it's still ingrained in her.Like her avversion to killing

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm, I think the last picture with Carmen wasn't supposed to be there. It kind of feels wrong. Probably there should have been another picture.
that's probably true... but at the same time it could simply indicate what was Carmen thinking about.
I thought she was talking about the killer but the vision showed a female. And the description of who attacked Sharon doesn't match either.
Maybe they are two different things?
Malkavians like to spoil themselves the game.... maybe the thing in the woods and the person responsable for it are two different things. I suspect the creature is Andrew's daughter after she was turned into a ghoul, but the dreamgirl was probably asking if MC will kill the archon that condamned her to that fate.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
she is no longer, but it's still ingrained in her.Like her avversion to killing
Its a matter of opinion, I don't think it makes sense to invoke any talks about religion here.
She is desperately (and so far successfully) trying to cling to the remnants of her humanity but not like she is praying to the God to be her savior and expect him to make her human again so I just thought it would be better for the story immersion to avoid using religious catchphrases in the script.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
"Jesus!" is a fairly common expression of surprise, even among agnostics or atheists -- and a lot of people grew up in environments where one could say "Jesus!" and not say "Fuck!" without getting a scolding or worse, that even though they're big boys and girls now, the "Jesus!" slips out when they're startled.

No reason to assume that becoming a vampire somehow alters decades of social conditioning.

Reactions: Nulldev and Blayo

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
"Jesus!" is a fairly common expression of surprise, even among agnostics or atheists -- and a lot of people grew up in environments where one could say "Jesus!" and not say "Fuck!" without getting a scolding or worse, that even though they're big boys and girls now, the "Jesus!" slips out when they're startled.

No reason to assume that becoming a vampire somehow alters decades of social conditioning.
This exactly. Alternatively, I was actually raised in the church and never used the lord's name in vain growing up. I would say fuck or shit instead. Now that I have gotten away from the church and Christianity as a whole, I enjoy throwing in a Jesus Christ! in there with my usual fucks and shits. It's kind of my go to exclamation now, especially in public where saying fuck or shit is more frowned upon.

Reactions: Blayo

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Dan's "mother" was a redhed vampiress but the one he sees in his dreams/mind has short black hair, so my understanding is that she (black hair) is the actual ancient elder and maybe she was the one to sire the redhead vampiress.

From what Sharon said the Archon is just a regional overseer. Doubt the black hair cares about this position at all. If Frank's story is true she more likely wants someone to awaken her.
I thought about that, and you make a good point. My thought process was something the black hair vampiress said when the MC was having a taste of Sharon: 'Just remember who your mommy is.' Our Sire, from what I interpreted, is opposed to violence. Would we not receive our primary direction from her? Of course little miss black hair could just want us to awaken her so she can go vamp on everyone, but I just don't see it that way. Unless, she is looking for someone worthy enough to stand beside her as she takes her place at the head of the table, so to speak. Then again, that means giving up Sharon? Not gonna happen. Grrr, now you have my brain working over time again. Lucky for me I'm at the age I sleep less and less anyhow. :LOL:

Reactions: Repuci

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ok we Know now Mc has Ancient Vampire power's ---Dev You have to Add more Action etc Sex for this game :love:(y)
Litle Bit Pervy Vampire is not Bad :giggle::giggle::giggle:
And Combine Rebirth to be Single File =and Add updates only

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to import the saves from episode 1 without losing any saves from episode 2? If so how could I do it? Thanks for your suggestions!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: I hit an unknown to me "reaction limit for the day" so if you said something nice, intelligent, funny or stupid, I CANNOT REACT. Don't worry, if it is too stupid I might do you a personal post :D I know, I am such a cutie.

Okay, one last food for thought, before I do a replay in regards to the 'fugly' vamp in the latest episode, well, more like who the killer(s) is/are. We know that Astrid and the Archon are pissed at the MC and Sharon. I personally think they are the reason behind the MC being set-up. I am also of a belief, that our Sire is of an ancient/elder race that is also more powerful than the vamps we have seen thus far. What if the MC has been 'chosen' to ultimately dethrone the current Archon? Not that I have a clue how the Archons are chosen to begin with. Okay, my brain is rambling now so I better go before I confuse myself even more. :unsure:
I think you're on the right path. The vamp resurrected is obviously the ancient that turned the MC. I'm hoping we get to have some light shed on that subject in the coming months. I think the MC's role is to eventually take out all the Archon's, as they've become corrupt and no longer represent the role they were intended, and take their place as a king of all vamps.
I like how the story is unfolding, just sucks (no pun) that we have to wait for months and months to find out...specially if future updates are only 15 minutes of game play at a time like this update.
I strongly doubt a strong Vampire cares about vamp politics. Our sire, powerful and bore, is beyond paying attention to who is the current douchebag in charge. I have said multiple times, but to me MC's turning was out of pure boredom, no big reason behind it, just "well, well, what do we have here" moment.
what we know is that Malkavians are an unknown clan
How? I have not seen nothing that I could read that way. I am not saying you are wrong, just that I don't see why you say that.
Ayhsel let's pretend the dreamgirl is an antedeluvian burred beneath the city, what do they usually eat? other vampires...
let's pretend the redheaded sire is a malkavian bored of everything, let's pretend she wants to awaken the sleeping beauty and start gehenna. But! if she does it personally, would she live long enough to enjoy the mayhem? hell no! So she embraced MC knowing through her gift of insight that he would awaken her from the torpor, this way MC gets eaten and the sire gets to see the end. any fallacy in this logic?
Fallacy by itself there is none.

It is the assumptions that I don't buy, not the logic. First, again, I am not sure why you believe malkavian are not known. Makes no sense to me from a writing perspective to reduce the number of malkavian and their quirks. Second, I keep and will keep believing until proven otherwise that MC's turning was just some random act on MC's boredom. No real plot behind it. The reason is simply, the more powerful, more detached from a regular person you are, the less anything matters. Put yourself in that position, you are an immortal having lived for thousands of years, you can pretty much control, overpower almost everybody, you have seen the world, fall in love, lost. At some point, there is little that matters. This is the mindset I think was behind MC's turning.
Uhm I checked the script and, unless I'm too idiotic which is not to be excluded, it's the same image va11i135... Edit: Checked again it's the same file

The more I think about it the more I believe it might really be the daughter, though the experts on the game (Ayhsel Raptus Puellae) might have an idea what actually happens when a thrall or almost thrall doesn't get vamp blood for a long time. Since the vamp blood would prolong their life but not indefinitely?
Edit: what about maybe there's a way for someone that drank vamp blood to prolong their life without more vamp blood -> dead boy?

And damn the Andrew story, and the river of enemy corpses is quite powerful!

After life with Mary which I liked, what an amazing leap! Awesome game
Hahaha I am far from an expert in VTM. As far as I know, not getting vampire blood does not makes you look like a monster, even if receiving nosferatu blood. You become the worst "junkie on withdrawal" symptoms, barely a functional member of society. So if she is Andrew's daughter, something else happened.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Is it possible to import the saves from episode 1 without losing any saves from episode 2? If so how could I do it? Thanks for your suggestions!
[Edited]
I don't quite get your problem. This is how it works:

- you play ep.1 and create saves
- at the very end of ep.1 you will create separate saves (different save location)
- you start ep. 2 and are asked to load one of those saves [ed.: another different location]
- you play ep.2 and create new saves

No matter what you can keep your ep.1 saves and use them in ep.1. Just don't overwrite them.

Edit:
Oh, I didn't realize, that there are different save folders for both episodes because I usually copy my saves from older to newer versions.

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.2] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 809MB

Compressed version for PC (45MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes