4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because those three so far aren't cold blood monster who enjoy having some sex/blood slave. That is the kind of thing Astrid or Archon Marcius would do.

Okay, one last food for thought, before I do a replay in regards to the 'fugly' vamp in the latest episode, well, more like who the killer(s) is/are. We know that Astrid and the Archon are pissed at the MC and Sharon. I personally think they are the reason behind the MC being set-up. I am also of a belief, that our Sire is of an ancient/elder race that is also more powerful than the vamps we have seen thus far. What if the MC has been 'chosen' to ultimately dethrone the current Archon? Not that I have a clue how the Archons are chosen to begin with. Okay, my brain is rambling now so I better go before I confuse myself even more. :unsure:
Dan's "mother" was a redhed vampiress but the one he sees in his dreams/mind has short black hair, so my understanding is that she (black hair) is the actual ancient elder and maybe she was the one to sire the redhead vampiress.

From what Sharon said the Archon is just a regional overseer. Doubt the black hair cares about this position at all. If Frank's story if true she more likely wants someone to awaken her.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It appears saves don't automatically transfer I had to physically copy & paste my old save folder to new update and even then only 1 save on page 2 showed up which was my end save from June. All the rest fuck knows where they vanished to???
I, for one, didn't mind replaying ch 2 from the beginning - it's quite short and so is the newest update.
Precious little has been revealed in this update and this left me a bit disappointed.
Nothing major or interesting happened and it felt like when you are staging a play and end it after laying out some background for the new characters that were just introduced.
Actually, for the total 5 min. of new gameplay (and yes it truly is just 5 min. of gameplay) I feel my hype about this VN was a bit premature - felt more like patron milking teaser than a real update.

D

Deleted member 2482011

You know he's just playing the "ugly terrifying Nos" card to the max, right? ;)

And about Andrew coming back and Merrick not seeing him, I fervently hope the party is not dealing with a rogue Lasombra. It could get messy.
Why do werewolves keep coming up??? Nothing in this game hints about werewolves, gargoyles or rabid skunks...

This thing will be a ancient lineage battle between the vamps. The hints are already there, you peeps are just so caught up with trying to tie this into a game by another dev that may have vague similarities that you are consumed with conspiracy theories to other monsters... I can't wait for the first crackpot to suggest it's a "grey" in the woods... [Alien]

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Why do werewolves keep coming up??? Nothing in this game hints about werewolves, gargoyles or rabid skunks...

This thing will be a ancient lineage battle between the vamps. The hints are already there, you peeps are just so caught up with trying to tie this into a game by another dev that may have vague similarities that you are consumed with conspiracy theories to other monsters... I can't wait for the first crackpot to suggest it's a "grey" in the woods... [Alien]
people are talking about Void if Darkness, because that's the tabletop rpg system that Rebirth is taking heavy inspiration from..
but screw that... it's been hours and no one talked about the things that matter...

Laurie's tatas.. She gets some nice assets under her clothes

D

Deleted member 2482011

people are talking about Void if Darkness, because that's the tabletop rpg system that Rebirth is taking heavy inspiration from..
I keep hearing of VID & WOD, but this is not that and leads to wild unfounded off topic speculation... When I post, I talk about Rebirth cause this is the Rebirth thread and the only game I am interested in when I post here! I know nothing of those other games and could care less what happens in them! I am only interested in this game which this thread was made for...

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
but screw that... it's been hours and no one talked about the things that matter...

Laurie's tatas.. She gets some nice assets under her clothes
Agreed laurie finally lost some of her prudeness against Dan

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
all episode1 saves got deleted and like the guy above mentioned when I manually copy pasted saves from episodes up1 had to scroll a few pages in saves till i found the episode2 up1 saves to load from

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
all episode1 saves got deleted and like the guy above mentioned when I manually copy pasted saves from episodes up1 had to scroll a few pages in saves till i found the episode2 up1 saves to load from
If you go back a few post you can read that the save location has changed. type in your search bar %appdata% then go to the map renpy and look for the rebirth latest update and post your saves in the save map and problem solved

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ayhsel let's pretend the dreamgirl is an antedeluvian burred beneath the city, what do they usually eat? other vampires...
let's pretend the redheaded sire is a malkavian bored of everything, let's pretend she wants to awaken the sleeping beauty and start gehenna. But! if she does it personally, would she live long enough to enjoy the mayhem? hell no! So she embraced MC knowing through her gift of insight that he would awaken her from the torpor, this way MC gets eaten and the sire gets to see the end. any fallacy in this logic?

Mar 28, 2018
If you examine the two screen-grabbed images 1595241501222.png
and
1595241523278.png
they are almost identical - small changes in brightness and contrast only. So this does not imply that the 'den' has been compromised. WRT Andrew, I get the impression that he just wants revenge on those that harmed his family - not necessarily Sharon but more likely Mills etc. The nos in the hospital could be Andrews daughter, but Sharon had nothing to do with it as she is not a nos - could be Mills again but there is not enough information to guide any sensible guess. It seems to me that the vampire girl is likely the ancient vamp, and again most likely the nos in the hospital is just a nos from the 'old lost base' - but again not enough real information to determine what is actually true. 'Perils of Pauline' say that we must wait for future episodes to resolve these interesting issues... great game.

Last edited:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I keep hearing of VID & WOD, but this is not that and leads to wild unfounded off topic speculation... When I post, I talk about Rebirth cause this is the Rebirth thread and the only game I am interested in when I post here! I know nothing of those other games and could care less what happens in them! I am only interested in this game which this thread was made for...
I'm with you here. I've played the ttrpg, I'm familiar with the lore, but there seems to be an unwillingness in the forum to accept that this is V:tM-inspired and not actually an unlicensed V:tM game.

And when it comes to things like Thralls and Blood Bonds (both explained in-game) the parallels are undeniable.

Still, I'm more interested in how Andrew prepares heurvos rancheros for Laurie and himself than endless speculation about what "bloodline" we (as MC) are.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Because in this, we are stuck playing the most boring vanilla vampires one could encounter in a supposedly dark, gritty world ran by creatures of the night.
This is actually a good thing since vampires with high humanity can engage and gain pleasure from sex

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, for some reason all my saves of ep.2 part1 got deleted but... whatever. Fortunatly part 1 was not long so... it's OK. Let's hope this does not happen again next update tho.

I really like this game. It's one of the only game here where I pay more attention to the story itself than the sex scenes. So I wasn't upset with the abscence of sex for this update. I can't wait to play next update :)

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Trying not to read any spoilers! Dang it... I've got an exam in an hour, 600MB left to go... hurry hurry

Edit: oh goodie oh goodie
1595243643545.png

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Oh, almost forgot about a line that made me chuckle, Rachel replying with "Jesus!" when she saw the boys body.
MC reacted the same in the hospital but as he is still a vamp baby it's kinda ok.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is actually a good thing since vampires with high humanity can engage and gain pleasure from sex
If that's the case, I guess MC's vamp mommy didn't get the memo. Because I doubt she's a model citizen, with her mindless doll parties and turning unsuspecting humans. She still seemed like getting quite a lot of pleasure despite being a jerk.

And judging from his attitude, I doubt that bald vampire lord guy is that chaste either.

Reactions: Nulldev

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If that's the case, I guess MC's vamp mommy didn't get the memo. Because I doubt she's a model citizen, with her mindless doll parties and turning unsuspecting humans. She still seemed like getting quite a lot of pleasure despite being a jerk.

And judging from his attitude, I doubt that bald vampire lord guy is that chaste either.
the bald duche while it seems he likes the sex, is more interested in Sharon's powers. he wants her blood to absorb it

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes