4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
one of the things tempting a vampire is walking into the sun... maybe that's carmen's role, replae all the things MC lost by turning
I had read earlier that Carmen will probably play a bigger role. What if, she finally realizes, that the MC and crew are not the monsters she was led to believe and actually joins the team as his 'day time' spy? Food for thought anyhow. Since I am wide awake at 4am I might as well do a replay to throw my 2 cents in about who the killer is. :ROFLMAO:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'll say that its a good sign of a story that is being developed and told pretty well so far when there is very few complaints and many post having civil discussion and speculation over events so far.

I also really much prefer when updates in VNs don't end on super depressing events. Where this update ended was just fine, it is interesting and sparks thought and conversation without leaving a generally bad feeling or perception of where the story/MC is at while we wait for the next installment.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
It appears saves don't automatically transfer I had to physically copy & paste my old save folder to new update and even then only 1 save on page 2 showed up which was my end save from June. All the rest fuck knows where they vanished to???
I will guess that if you look in appdata, you will probably find two folders: Vamp and rebirthep2. The latter created by this latest update. All other releases, the saves were in the Vamp folder

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
I will guess that if you look in appdata, you will probably find two folders: Vamp and rebirthep2. The latter created by this latest update. All other releases, the saves were in the Vamp folder
On patreon it says they changed the save folder so that saves from the first episode don't appear in the second episode anymore.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
I'll say that its a good sign of a story that is being developed and told pretty well so far when there is very few complaints and many post having civil discussion and speculation over events so far.

I also really much prefer when updates in VNs don't end on super depressing events. Where this update ended was just fine, it is interesting and sparks thought and conversation without leaving a generally bad feeling or perception of where the story/MC is at while we wait for the next installment.
One of the reasons I have a low posting number. That, and I am a speak what is on my mind person, and far too old to be politically correct. If I were to post what I was actually thinking 90% of the time in regards to questions asked or comments made on threads I visit, I would have been banned a long time ago. :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 2482011

you know this thread is full of addicts and the only answer you'll get is "play asap"
I couldn't take it anymore and threw $10 at the Dev and sure as shit it was uploaded here within a half hour :p
No big deal though as I was a supporter of LWM for 3/4's of it so I think I'll just let it stand so in Aug I will get it the moment it comes out! I am supporting 10 devs atm and unfortunately gonna have to make some hard choices on 7/31...
I haven't been this fanatical about a game since Ethan's Legacy was still in production... [RIP]

Although I'm still bitter about not getting Andi who was the hottest girl in the game, MC + Mary + Andi would have been EPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
On patreon it says they changed the save folder so that saves from the first episode don't appear in the second episode anymore.
Well, once I copied everything from the original folder, to the new one in appdata, I saw my old saves. I realized this as soon as I started the newest episode and had no saves. A quick trip to appdata, and Shazam, my question was answered.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I had read earlier that Carmen will probably play a bigger role. What if, she finally realizes, that the MC and crew are not the monsters she was led to believe and actually joins the team as his 'day time' spy? Food for thought anyhow. Since I am wide awake at 4am I might as well do a replay to throw my 2 cents in about who the killer is. :ROFLMAO:
I agree. She is immune to mind control, so Carmen's choices are either join the group or die and since neither Sharon or Dan like to act as cold blood murderers the possibility of her dying is low. Also i doubt Merrick will kill her with the others around even if he mean it with his threats.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, one last food for thought, before I do a replay in regards to the 'fugly' vamp in the latest episode, well, more like who the killer(s) is/are. We know that Astrid and the Archon are pissed at the MC and Sharon. I personally think they are the reason behind the MC being set-up. I am also of a belief, that our Sire is of an ancient/elder race that is also more powerful than the vamps we have seen thus far. What if the MC has been 'chosen' to ultimately dethrone the current Archon? Not that I have a clue how the Archons are chosen to begin with. Okay, my brain is rambling now so I better go before I confuse myself even more. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 2482011

Why should they, they are doing it the right way and try it with fear. They arn´t Monsters as most belive ... and after the Flashback when MC got her out of the cage, don´t think that he will allow anything bad happen to her, maybe she will decide to be part of the Party in the Future since she sees that not all Vamps/Nos are Monsters ... as good example Andrew wanted it else Sharon had never done this to him
While Merrick continues to threaten to peel her...

Sorry, it's fun to speculate without trying to tie this into a totally unrelated game...

MC already has 3 powers that nobody else has so it is already starting to ramp up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well I just checked what other mentioned and that last image is the same image as when MC opens the cage. Merrick's comment put me under a distrust approach, so maybe I am seeing things that are not there.
I honestly don't know anymore.. gotta wait and see! DAMN IT!!
what we know is that Malkavians are an unknown clan

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Okay, one last food for thought, before I do a replay in regards to the 'fugly' vamp in the latest episode, well, more like who the killer(s) is/are. We know that Astrid and the Archon are pissed at the MC and Sharon. I personally think they are the reason behind the MC being set-up. I am also of a belief, that our Sire is of an ancient/elder race that is also more powerful than the vamps we have seen thus far. What if the MC has been 'chosen' to ultimately dethrone the current Archon? Not that I have a clue how the Archons are chosen to begin with. Okay, my brain is rambling now so I better go before I confuse myself even more. :unsure:
I think you're on the right path. The vamp resurrected is obviously the ancient that turned the MC. I'm hoping we get to have some light shed on that subject in the coming months. I think the MC's role is to eventually take out all the Archon's, as they've become corrupt and no longer represent the role they were intended, and take their place as a king of all vamps.
I like how the story is unfolding, just sucks (no pun) that we have to wait for months and months to find out...specially if future updates are only 15 minutes of game play at a time like this update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone could give me a save from Ep.2 Up.1? I don't want to play again. Thanks.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have a really bad feeling about Andres motives ... or shall I say hidden agendas ... and that last scene in the update - it is pointing to betrayal and catastrophe

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes