4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So no vampire believes in the psychometry power. I suppose it is a long lost skill from elder vampires. Interesting the other vampire, Frank(Nos) who had visions was driven to look for this elder vampires in a mad search in the city's underground maze. Wonder if Dan's visions will also start to drive him crazy.

Damn the killer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is taking Carmen from the cage? Did the third hunter found their nest?
Unlikely since they were a trio of amateurs (as i suspected in the previous update) from what Andrew said.

At first i thought it was Andrew but the clothe's arm is different from his suits. Sure maybe he decided to not use a black suit but that also seems unlikely considering he never changed since the start of the game.

Or maybe he is just taking her for a walk like Dan did, or to the restroom so she doesn't piss or shit on the floor.

So many possibilities. Damn cliffhanger.:unsure::p
Might want to set the inline spoiler on some of your text.

My guess was that yes, that third hunter was clearly more advanced and potentially supernatural. Merrick gave the hint away when he said "How did Andrew got in? I cant believe we have a blind spot". As soon as I read that, I distrusted what continued. And you heard from Andrew they were amateurish. That is, if that is Andrew. Or he might be being controlled.

Yeah, I don't mind killing that ugly bitch. Merrick is a fucking victoria secret model next to her.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So no vampire believes in the psychometry power. I suppose it is a long lost skill from elder vampires. Interesting the other vampire, Frank(Nos) who had visions was driven to look for this elder vampires in a mad search in the city's underground maze. Wonder if Dan's visions will also start to drive him crazy.

Damn the killer

Unlikely since they were a trio of amateurs (as i suspected in the previous update) from what Andrew said.

At first i thought it was Andrew but the clothe's arm is different from his suits. Sure maybe he decided to not use a black suit but that also seems unlikely considering he never changed since the start of the game.

Or maybe he is just taking her for a walk like Dan did, or to the restroom so she doesn't piss or shit on the floor.

That ugly monster might me Andrew's daughter it's all my guess because they talk about Andrew's daughter just vanished after taking blood from Vamp. but not Thralling her.
And one saving the Carmen is her boyfriend i guess MC saw her memory but doesn't see the last scene detailed maybe he is a hunter and killing a Vamp. and after that Carmen decide to became a Hunter too.. hmm so many question so little answers.
That all "this hunters are amateur" thing is seems like kinda bait tho or Merrick or Andrew betrayed.

And there is one option too but this one is sooooo far and soo imaginary thinking of mine. Astrid might be said to Andrew "If you do something for me in future i can give you your daughter back" because Andrew suddenly wants to live long and want to became Thrall so suddenly it's kinda he need to live long to see the daughter of him again and since we all know Astrid give info about us she might be using the favor from Andrew like "Set her free and destroy them" kinda thing Or i guess i watch soo many movies... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Content_Consumer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah I came here after noticing it was an intruder letting her out as well. Since Andrew wears a suit jacket not something with an elastic cuff.

Also thought it was strange that no one really cared that the security system didn't spot Andrew coming back.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Damn the killer

I think the killer could be that ancient vampire Frank was looking for, she looks like a Nos mommy for sure.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah I came here after noticing it was an intruder letting her out as well. Since Andrew wears a suit jacket not something with an elastic cuff.

Also thought it was strange that no one really cared that the security system didn't spot Andrew coming back.
I don't think it was an intruder but a flashback from the MC. It's the very same image from when the MC first let her out of the cage

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also two interesting possiblities. :unsure:
Might want to set the inline spoiler on some of your text.

My guess was that yes, that third hunter was clearly more advanced and potentially supernatural. Merrick gave the hint away when he said "How did Andrew got in? I cant believe we have a blind spot". As soon as I read that, I distrusted what continued. And you heard from Andrew they were amateurish. That is, if that is Andrew. Or he might be being controlled.

Yeah, I don't mind killing that ugly bitch. Merrick is a fucking victoria secret next to her.
So it could be someone with mind control powers? Suppose the possibility exist if Carmen (a human) is able to resist mind control, then perhaps there is someone else capable of manipulate minds who is not a vampire.

That ugly monster might me Andrew's daughter it's all my guess because they talk about Andrew's daughter just vanished after taking blood from Vamp. but not Thralling her.
And one saving the Carmen is her boyfriend i guess MC saw her memory but doesn't see the last scene detailed maybe he is a hunter and killing a Vamp. and after that Carmen decide to became a Hunter too.. hmm so many question so little answers.
While we don't see the person's face before it fades, Carmen's memory seemed to imply Vincent was the one on the ground to me.

ps: I put everything inside spoilers since the update is still new.

Reactions: Ayhsel

The Grifter

May 28, 2017

That final picture is exactly the same one as when the MC lets her out to let her stretch her legs - I think it isn't supposed to mean that much, maybe just stuff going through her mind, like being wrong about all vamps being bad...
But well, I was wrong about things in the past. ;)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I think the killer could be that ancient vampire Frank was looking for, she looks like a Nos mommy for sure.
That Vamp. Frank looking for is the who turned MC to Vamp. because they talk about visions and MC having visions about the Vamp who change him and MC got soo much power because of that , The who changes him is the Ancient one.
But the killer is something like you said seems like Noss mommy :D they are different :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Also two interesting possiblities. :unsure:

So it could be someone with mind control powers? Suppose the possibility exist if Carmen (a human) is able to resist mind control, then perhaps there is someone else capable of manipulate minds who is not a vampire.

While we don't see the person's face before it fades, Carmen's memory seemed to imply Vincent was the one on the ground to me.

ps: I put everything inside spoilers since the update is still new.
We only see she is in shock if i go home one day and see my wife killing a supernatural creature i got in shock too plus we don't see last picture fully it's might be different situation or Astrid just attacked Vincent and said "if you don't want me too kill your husband you need to do something for me" and ordered to Carmen "go to this address and kill this women" because in the house they tried kill MC the male hunter said something "We need women not this one" kinda thing.
And the all situation the Archon send them there for hunt a mysterious creature and that creature nearly kill the target if it's not to MC it's totally a bait Place , Hunters , Mysterious Creature.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well I just checked what other mentioned and that last image is the same image as when MC opens the cage. Merrick's comment put me under a distrust approach, so maybe I am seeing things that are not there.
I honestly don't know anymore.. gotta wait and see! DAMN IT!!

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
You might be right, but who's flash-back was it? Carmen? MC?

now I feel like I missed something.
I think it is more of a symbolic reference than anything. When the MC first 'connects' with her, he 'feels the warmth of the sun striking her skin.' Just before he falls asleep, his last thought was 'when the sun comes up...' Maybe it is his way of symbolizing her with the sun based upon their first connection.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well I just checked what other mentioned and that last image is the same image as when MC opens the cage. Merrick's comment put me under a distrust approach, so maybe I am seeing things that are not there.
I honestly don't know anymore.. gotta wait and see! DAMN IT!!
Yeah. I also re played both scenes and it is the same image.

I think it is more of a symbolic reference than anything. When the MC first 'connects' with her, he 'feels the warmth of the sun striking her skin.' Just before he falls asleep, his last thought was 'when the sun comes up...' Maybe it is his way of symbolizing her with the sun based upon their first connection.
Now that is one interpretation of that scene that i like. Perhaps this was indeed what the dev tried to show there. :unsure:

Reactions: retnavgunner

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Now that is one interpretation of that scene that i like. Perhaps this was indeed what the dev tried to show there. :unsure:
I only thought of because from the very beginning, even before he was turned, he worked at night and slept during the day; thus I don't think he has seen the sun in quite some time. Now, it seems he never will.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That monster is so fugly, Merrick looks like an adorable little animal by comparison and it's a female too, ugh. Also what Merrick said about there being no blindspot Andrew could have got in from without him seeing made me extremely suspicious. Is it likely there was something supernatural going on there? or what? I highly doubt Merrick would be mistaken or wrong when it comes to things like that.

Sharon not believing MC's visions confirms that's an ability only elders have further proving MC sire's high standing and age. I hope MC ends up killing that hideousl monster but not before we some info it/her?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
one of the things tempting a vampire is walking into the sun... maybe that's carmen's role, replae all the things MC lost by turning
should i wait for more updates?
you know this thread is full of addicts and the only answer you'll get is "play asap"

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
just completed the update
Damn this game is super interesting Its like a drug
I cant wait for the next update
waiting for the next update....

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes