4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Speaking about Sharon's ability, during the night club scene right before she used her ability on Carmen, Sharon spoke about her ability after MC asked her if she could use it on some rich guy and claim she's his daughter and stated that there are limitations she has to it but revealed that older/more powerful (something like that, not quite sure what she specifically said here) vampires are able to use a more powerful version of her ability without much if any limitations.

I think it's possible if not very much likely that that's what MC's charisma based ability will be.
Likely since all of our abilities have some relation to the clans we met, like nosferatu's invisibility, gangrel claws, and probably Sharon's presence/dominate, also the whole see the past thing from the Sire(probably).

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
We don't know which clan Eloise is other than the same as Sharon,
they are both from the "hotties I wouldn't kick out of bed" clan
Dan also has psychometry skill, he can read memories from things and people he touches.
to me it looks like the malkavians "gift of insight"
Anyway, Merrick might not know what clan Sharon belongs too, or what skills she has from said clan, she for example knew about Nosferatu's invisibility,
it looks like the clans keeo their powers secret and Sharon knows about the invisiblty because the Nos consider her one of their allies.she warned MC not to mention his cloaking powers to Merrick.
about her ability after MC asked her if she could use it on some rich guy and claim she's his daughter and stated that there are limitations she has
what Sharonsaid is that the lie must be believable for the "spell" to work even once she's away from the target. if the rich guy has no memories with his daughter, the lie would crumble fast, but maybe older vampires can plnat false memories

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Dan also has psychometry skill, he can read memories from things and people he touches.

Plus Sharon's mind control isn't common knowledge between the Nos since Merrick had no idea how she was going to bring preys for him to feed. Which makes me think vampire's skills aren't that stratified between clans in Rebirth, otherwise Merrick wouldn't be surprised by it.
That is another reason why i am wary of using those out of game definitions before the developer adapts(or not) them ingame.
i think he can only get visions of someone past for example touch sharon get vision of her and astrid. While walking the path of the missing boys he got visions of them in the abandoned building. i think he is more complex then just reading memories.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Isn't the update supposed to come out today??
One thing I think most of us have learned is to add a week or two to estimated release dates by Dev's. Not that the Dev is doing something wrong, just that normally a bug or something happens during last minute playthroughs before launch. I look forward to the new release when it happens, just be patient, and don't flood the forum with "where is the new update"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i think he can only get visions of someone past for example touch sharon get vision of her and astrid. While walking the path of the missing boys he got visions of them in the abandoned building. i think he is more complex then just reading memories.
Huh? That is what reading memories is about.

--------------------------
Anyway, now we wait.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ANY FLUID QUALITY ANIMATIONS LIKE MILFY CITY, THE VISIT, FILF, TIMESTAMPS, BROKEN DREAMERS, BEING A DIK, THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST ?? THE ONLY THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE POSTING IS TO FIND OUT, IS IF THERE ARE HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS. ALL THIS OTHER TALK IS NONSENSE AND WASTE OF TIME B/C ITS JUST A GAME.
I think your caps lock is busted

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
ANY FLUID QUALITY ANIMATIONS LIKE MILFY CITY, THE VISIT, FILF, TIMESTAMPS, BROKEN DREAMERS, BEING A DIK, THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST ?? THE ONLY THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE POSTING IS TO FIND OUT, IS IF THERE ARE HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS. ALL THIS OTHER TALK IS NONSENSE AND WASTE OF TIME B/C ITS JUST A GAME.
CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER???? I DON'T THINK THE NEIGHBORS CAN HEAR YOU

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You lurk on the site for a freakin year and then when you FINALLY decide to post something you choose to be an obnoxious jerk nice job man(y)

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes