4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Truth be told those were some really amateur hunters.
Other than Carmen's ability to resist Sharon's mind control they first sprung the trap too soon and tried to face Dan with only melee weapons.
Sure my Dan had the claws power so i am not sure how easy this fight is without it (haven't done more than on playthrough so far). Still their original plan was to face both a "baby vampire" and a adult one (Sharon) at the same time with axes. :FacePalm:

Still i agree that it is unlikely Carmen will die now. More likely she will be kept in the cage for now or Sharon will turn her into a thrall too. :p

I am more interested in the vampire who attacked Sharon and Dan's "mommy" who seems to be a really powerfull telepath. :unsure:
Actually we don't know what attacked Sharon as she never got a good look at what got her.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Author haven't estabilished another supernatural creatures in the game, so unless stated otherwise it was likely a vampire who attacked Sharon.
Some here believe that it was another supernatural creature yet to be introduced. I'm partly certain Sharon would have been able to tell that whatever attacked her was a vampire. The dialogue shortly after getting to her makes it to seem as though whatever wrecked her was either something she's never seen or very strong or both.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some here believe that it was another supernatural creature yet to be introduced. I'm partly certain Sharon would have been able to tell that whatever attacked her was a vampire. The dialogue shortly after getting to her makes it to seem as though whatever wrecked her was either something she's never seen or very strong or both.
In the WoD universe the woods are usually werewolf territory and they don't like vampires very much, also werewolves are really powerful in WoD.
The story haven't even introduced all the types of vampires yet. That is why i am doubtfull LikesBlondes will will already start putting some other creatures before all clans are presented.
For instance, Sharon and Markus mention a type of vampire they call "wolf boys" when Dan manifest the claws skill. Maybe this will be a oportunity to show one of them via those mysterious kidnappings.:unsure:

Reactions: Erdan88
D

Deleted member 2482011

Oh shit, she's fucked, though gotta say I hope she's not killed off, cause she looks really good.
Turn her! Something she would hate but be your underling or even better make her your bug eating Renfield thrall!!!

About save issues, I routinely play this whole game 1 or 2 times between each update cause I'm an admitted Rebirth Junky so it is no issue for me. Considering it coming out in 2 days I feel like I gotta start again now...

Fuck, this slow burn is killing me but it is oh so delicious...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Turn her! Something she would hate but be your underling or even better make her your bug eating Renfield thrall!!!
I don't think turning her is a good idea, MC comes from a powerful bloodline it seems and if I was him I definitely wouldn't want too many of them running around out there. She could certainly be made useful in more ways than one :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2482011

I don't think turning her is a good idea, MC comes from a powerful bloodline it seems and if I was him I definitely wouldn't too many of them running around out there. She could certainly be made useful in more ways than one :p
Bug eating Renfield sexdoll then... {just don't kiss her :p like ewww...}

I don't have a clue, these peeps try and tie every fucking vampire book, movie and game to this one like playing pin the tail on the off topic donkey...

Although I'm pretty sure WoD is that TV show where J.Lo and that guy from Dancing With the Stars judge Hip Hop Crews & Clog Dancers...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Its so early in this story. I've already fell for it hard. I can't speculate what was in the woods and what it means but am so ready to continue in this vns beautiful world!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Too cute to be killed so fast: would have been a total waste of a really nice character and to just get rid of her they could have use something more plain and save the nice girl for something else. She will almost surely play a bigger role.
Other than Carmen's ability to resist Sharon's mind control they first sprung the trap too soon and tried to face Dan with only melee weapons.
Sure my Dan had the claws power so i am not sure how easy this fight is without it (haven't done more than on playthrough so far). Still their original plan was to face both a "baby vampire" and a adult one (Sharon) at the same time with axes. :FacePalm:
my theory still stands, her husband was killed by something, she blames the vampires and sided with a wannabe hunter thinking she would seek revenge, hopefully Carmen becomes MC's willing blood bag and later an ally and a possible childe
Actually we don't know what attacked Sharon as she never got a good look at what got her.
werewolf or a gargoyle is more probable
For instance, Sharon and Markus mention a type of vampire they call "wolf boys"
gangrels are wild but still vampric
I don't think turning her is a good idea, MC comes from a powerful bloodline it seems and if I was him I definitely wouldn't want too many of them running around out there. She could certainly be made useful in more ways than one :p
the biggest issue with granting Carmen the Embrace is that the MC would have to be granted permission. Don't want sweet asscheeks near the archon.
Bug eating Renfield sexdoll then... {just don't kiss her :p like ewww...}
I know what you are doing with the furniture

D

Deleted member 2482011

I know what you are doing with the furniture
Not gnawing on it like the werewolves {or wolfboys} (rap their nose with a rolled up newspaper) or gargoyles, [really where was the nearest building?] I think everybody is over thinking and over-reaching...

Have nfc what a gangrel is... Is that a thing? From some other off topic speculatory source?

This thread is filling up with nonsense...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not gnawing on it like the werewolves {or wolfboys} (rap their nose with a rolled up newspaper) or gargoyles, [really where was the nearest building?] I think everybody is over thinking and over-reaching...

Have nfc what a gangrel is... Is that a thing? From some other off topic speculatory source?

This thread is filling up with nonsense...
It's a vampire clan from the game vampire the masquerade, part of the world of darkness universe. Probably the wolf boys mention by Sharon are inspired (or have similarities) by this clan from vtm, like the nos are from the nosferatu clan.
There are indeed similarities since the dev seems to be taking some inspiration from it but i prefer no to jump the gun with clan names or worse with supernatural creatures. That is why i am relutant to believe he will throw a whole supernatural beings into the story so soon. We are still learning about the vampires. :p

my theory still stands, her husband was killed by something, she blames the vampires and sided with a wannabe hunter thinking she would seek revenge, hopefully Carmen becomes MC's willing blood bag and later an ally and a possible childe
I agree that the guy was likely a total amateur after all the talk Andrew did about how hunters are dangerous i even concede that Carmen is likely in a revenge quest but not so sure about a husband. :unsure:

Reactions: Erdan88
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes