4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
I strongly doubt a strong Vampire cares about vamp politics. Our sire, powerful and bore, is beyond paying attention to who is the current douchebag in charge. I have said multiple times, but to me MC's turning was out of pure boredom, no big reason behind it, just "well, well, what do we have here" moment.
But... but... but... that would be just, you know, boring. Seriously though, yes, I agree, if we are referring to lil miss redhead. Lil miss black hair has an entirely different agenda. I can dream can't I? If I had all the answers, then my brain would be telling me I could go to bed. As I am still awake, well, I can, well, you know, dreeeam. :ROFLMAO:

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
DISCLAIMER: I hit an unknown to me "reaction limit for the day" so if you said something nice, intelligent, funny or stupid, I CANNOT REACT. Don't worry, if it is too stupid I might do you a personal post :D I know, I am such a cutie.
Not to worry. I am too old to be bothered with someone calling me stupid in public. I'll just laugh at ya and go about my merry way. :LOL:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But... but... but... that would be just, you know, boring. Seriously though, yes, I agree, if we are referring to lil miss redhead. Lil miss black hair has an entirely different agenda. I can dream can't I? If I had all the answers, then my brain would be telling me I could go to bed. As I am still awake, well, I can, well, you know, dreeeam. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I don't think that just because some elements of a story happen for no reason the story needs to be boring. Again, my claim was about when he was turn, I am still hoping she later starts taking an interest on him, specially if she is one of those heroines that make life more chaotic to MC, not just another head over heels in love with MC as Laurie, not even someone friendly as Sharon, a real "I am going to make your life a beautiful hell, so please keep me interested, little boy".

And the black hair beauty is different. She has shown already some attention to MC. We don't know why, although that Frank started seeing some old vampire and needed to set her free could suggest that for now her objective is to awake from slumber and walk the earth once again, assuming MC and Frank are seeing the same beauty.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not to worry. I am too old to be bothered with someone calling me stupid in public. I'll just laugh at ya and go about my merry way. :LOL:
Just tomake sure. I did not answer to you because of the disclaimer haha. It was just for friendly conversation about the novel.

When I want to insult someone I am anything but subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: galora

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Hahaha I don't think that just because some elements of a story happen for no reason the story needs to be boring. Again, my claim was about when he was turn, I am still hoping she later starts taking an interest on him, specially if she is one of those heroines that make life more chaotic to MC, not just another head over heels in love with MC as Laurie, not even someone friendly as Sharon, a real "I am going to make your life a beautiful hell, so please keep me interested, little boy".

And the black hair beauty is different. She has shown already some attention to MC. We don't know why, although that Frank started seeing some old vampire and needed to set her free could suggest that for now her objective is to awake from slumber and walk the earth once again, assuming MC and Frank are seeing the same beauty.
I do agree 100% the MC was turned because someone was bored. Since then, I have had visions of grandeur. I am now writing my own story in my head, and in my story, well by golly, he is going to go all 'king bitch' on them. Oh, he gets himself a harem also. But, since we are talking all serious like, the whole Archon thing was just an after thought. Our Sire could care less, unless, she starts getting word from the street that the MC is taking larger bites out of asses than he should. After that? Well, she could decide he needs taken down a notch or three.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
DISCLAIMER: I hit an unknown to me "reaction limit for the day" so if you said something nice, intelligent, funny or stupid, I CANNOT REACT. Don't worry, if it is too stupid I might do you a personal post :D I know, I am such a cutie.

Hahaha I am far from an expert in VTM. As far as I know, not getting vampire blood does not makes you look like a monster, even if receiving nosferatu blood. You become the worst "junkie on withdrawal" symptoms, barely a functional member of society. So if she is Andrew's daughter, something else happened.
That reaction limit appeared not too long ago with me, really painful in a way. Almost started posting my reactions for some posts :ROFLMAO:

But if the source is gone, could you find a way to replace it? I'm guessing this question must be really to the limit of what VTM describes...

Anyone that knows about VTM, tell me how wrong I am.
I mean making the following assumptions:
  1. that you have VBAS (vamp blood addiction syndrome, the S makes it sound cool [vee-bas])
  2. Your source of vamp blood is gone
  3. You go through a gollum like transformation looking for vampire blood
Would there then be an unpure way of getting your fix? using humans?

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Just tomake sure. I did not answer to you because of the disclaimer haha. It was just for friendly conversation about the novel.

When I want to insult someone I am anything but subtle.
I am aware of that, but I decided to throw my 2 cents worth in anyhow. Believe it or not, I do not like subtle. As I am running on little sleep, I am bound to say something stupid, so I might as well get it out there now.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I can't be the only one hoping Carmen becomes the MC's next Thrall, right? Likely the only way she's getting out of all this alive...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
WE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

MC can't get an Erection. :KEK: :LUL: Technically he is a living dead but other part of him is not living anymore :4Head:
For that reason, I'm more or less loosing interest in the game. It's a great story, but come on...it seems to be a really dumb thing to add to the story. An impotent MC surrounded by hot women just sort of takes the wind out of the sails...would be better off not making this a visual novel, and just post the story on Kindle...I'd say Literotica, but the story is way too tame to get any attention there.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Maybe when the MC's third skill is awakened/activated it will solve his boner problem. It would be silly if he would have to go out and drain someone before being able to indulge in naughtiness.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
WE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

MC can't get an Erection. :KEK: :LUL: Technically he is a living dead but other part of him is not living anymore :4Head:
Well you did not think it was going to be only gifts like immortality, babes, powers and super vamp style only right? it is called a "curse" for a reason :p
For that reason, I'm more or less loosing interest in the game. It's a great story, but come on...it seems to be a really dumb thing to add to the story. An impotent MC surrounded by hot women just sort of takes the wind out of the sails...would be better off not making this a visual novel, and just post the story on Kindle...I'd say Literotica, but the story is way too tame to get any attention there.
In my opinion it actually makes for a BETTER story. Like seriously, I am tired of all those "ohh MC's cock is so big and can fuck 15 times a day, nonstop, how wonderful, thanks the goddess for MC awesomeness".

Here we have an MC that for once have performance problems but explained in a way that is not perceived shamefully, like most of the time. It is also physiologically consistent: erections do depend on blood and vampires are systematically short in the blood department.

More important, it also works great with the setting and pace of the novel. Ok, say MC could be hard all fucking time, Sharon still would refuse him, he would avoid taking advantage of Laurie and Carmen would most likely bit his dick off, besides I doubt MC would outright rape her.

In the end, there is not reason to fret about it. When MC manages to get Sharon, he will be hard.
Maybe when the MC's third skill is awakened/activated it will solve his boner problem. It would be silly if he would have to go out and drain someone before being able to indulge in naughtiness.
It is actually a good. It creates reason to delay sex, as a human would do if he had to stop to buy condoms, for example. Has happened to me. Also, remember that blood is like a narcotic to vamps, so essentially they would be fucking under the influence. Even if he could do it without eating first, he would most likely prefer to, as right after drinking vamps senses are heightened.

Last edited:

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys I don't wanna be jerk or something,but can someone drop me a save from the end of ep2 up1 please I deleted my saves folder :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hey guys I don't wanna be jerk or something,but can someone drop me a save from the end of ep2 up1 please I deleted my saves folder :)
Here I posted at the beginning of Ep2. You can control skip read lines, though.

There you have it pal, enjoy. Both powers, max charisma points, nice to Sharon and Laurie. What can I say? I am a vampire softie.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes