4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Up.2] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 809MB

Compressed version for PC (45MB): MEGA - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
809 to 45 MB, that is s whopping 94.4375% reduction in file size, what magic is this? :eek:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
There is a scene near the end of EP1, after Sharon fed from MC, where she mentions the need for lots of blood to get an erection.

View attachment 738438 View attachment 738441
in order words, if our MC is being as decent as he is right now, he will never get laid, TIME TO DRINK OUR FILL OF BLOOD TO FUCK THAT SMIRK OUT OF HER ( in a sexy way of course, I'm not that bad). BRING ME THOSE BOOTIES.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I got recommended this game, do I need to download 1 and 2 separately or does 2 include everything? How I didn't know a vampire based game like this existed on here is pretty bad on me... :(

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got recommended this game, do I need to download 1 and 2 separately or does 2 include everything? How I didn't know a vampire based game like this existed on here is pretty bad on me... :(
Yes, also don't merge chapter 1 and 2, play one and then the other.

Reactions: TessSadist

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohhh you are in for a treat. You have to download the first part. Play it until the end until you will be asked to name your save. Then download the second part and start a new game in the second episode, it will let you continue your play.

One advice: some interactions are random and are important for some outcomes. You may need to reload a few times. It is the only thing I dislike about this novel.

Game is a freaking gem! But I cannot be objective here.

Last edited:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I think you need to download both, and start with episode 1, obviously.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Andrew:
"once in the Ardennes I almost stayed awake for 5 days."
How old is Andrew actually?
Well Sharon is like 60-70, if I remember correctly and she used to babysit for Andrew so he's maybe 15 years older. Something like that. Can't remember how old Sharon is, but she tells the MC at one point.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Well Sharon is like 60-70, if I remember correctly and she used to babysit for Andrew so he's maybe 15 years older. Something like that. Can't remember how old Sharon is, but she tells the MC at one point.
So he might be talking about the "battle of the bulge"?

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's all fine but given that she is not a Christian worshipper anymore but a vamp and we are playing a vamp VN it seems to me that the usual phrases like OMG! or Holy Mother of God! or Jesus! are a bit out of context here.
Fuck! or What the hell! should work better imho.
Sharon take steps to keep her humanity and not turn into a "animal" after blood. It is not surprising that she also keeps using expressions from her upbringing time.
View attachment 738046

Still in the beginning, but are they moving around during day time?
Bug with the lighting. They can't walk while the sun is up.

I just hope Laurie can be made in a vamp and both of them keep Carmen as a thrall
Nope. She is a thrall. Besides Dan is too young and barely learned vampire laws, i doubt Sharon would let him do that.

I had no clue wtf you were referring to so I downloaded the game again and skipped through to get to that scene again. She says nothing of the sort.

Also the MC mentions in ep1 that his libido actually increased rather than decreased, and his constant push to try and get laid would suggest that he can actually do it.
Less skipping and more reading. Sharon clearly state a vampire need a certain volume of blood to get excited and in Dan's case getting a erection. But since he didn't feed and even gave some of his blood to help Sharon heal faster in the previous night then he is limp as a worm. :LOL:

Reactions: Ayhsel

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
The whole vamps can't get a boner unless the drain a few people dry is kinda annoying.
I don't get the feeling this mc would be willing to kill someone to get enough blood to get a chub going. So I guess this is going to be an adult visual novel with very little sex from here on out. I like everything else about the game except the Vamp ed crap.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The whole vamps can't get a boner unless the drain a few people dry is kinda annoying.
I don't get the feeling this mc would be willing to kill someone to get enough blood to get a chub going. So I guess this is going to be an adult visual novel with very little sex from here on out. I like everything else about the game except the Vamp ed crap.
It makes sense. You need blood to have a physical sexual response.

Also it was very obvious from episode 1 that this was going to be a story driven visual novel with few sex scenes.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If you check out the Genre button on the first page there is 0 mention of anything sexual other than Big Tits.

The tags do mention groping and teasing but still nothing sexual

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Huh, yea I guess you're right on the money with that...in the back of my mind, I was thinking that because he has blood of an ancient, and the spa orgy at the beginning (plus the one that turned him went on and on about being bored with pleasures like sex, after living so long), that he would be able to do things normal vamps can't...like get a hardon...but that seems out the window. Disappointing :cautious: :cry:

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you check out the Genre button on the first page there is 0 mention of anything sexual other than Big Tits.

The tags only refer to current content. It is forbidden to put tags for things that are not ingame yet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah but I have seen plenty of Developers put tags to be added somewhere in the description, right?
True, but most of those threads are made by the developer themselves or with help from them. I don't think LikesBlondes check this forum (at least using his dev name).

Anyway a check on his/her previous game should say more or less what to expect: some sexual content but not much.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes