4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Though I am a bit curious to know how Carmen will join the gang, weather she gets turned or is allowed to remain fully human.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dan is a baby in vampire terms, doubt he would have any chance fighting archon Marcius. Plus i really don't think the other vampire elders there would simply allow a newbie to assume command even in the unlikely event Dan won the fight. Their society seems too stratified for that to happen.

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
There is the potential Carmen won't at all. I mean, I doubt it, but seems like a potential thing. I'm not sure, but are there points tracking her yet? If not, might imply she won't be a long term person. Not like a sure thing but could be so.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Though I am a bit curious to know how Carmen will join the gang, weather she gets turned or is allowed to remain fully human.
The thing with turning her is quite complex in my opinion. If MC does it, his special lineage is less special, as you will have another one like him, just a higher generation. I think if she is going to be turned, Sharon might do it. But Sharon making vampires just because does not seem to fit her character. She would need a real reason to do it (this is for me the most likely candidate). Finally, she might get turned by somebody not MC not Sharon. But another sireless fledgling is quite redundant so soon in the novel. I say sireless cause I don't expect another vamp to join our ranks soon. And please don't let a nos turn her.

She can always be left as another thrall, but again, redundant position with Laurie.

Wait and see.

Dan is a baby in vampire terms, doubt he would have any chance fighting archon Marcius. Plus i really don't think the other vampire elders there would simply allow a newbie to assume command even in the unlikely event Dan won the fight. Their society seems too stratified for that to happen.
I agree. Although, power is power. But nothing with the archon will happen soon in my opinion. Nothing as direct as killing him, at least.
There is the potential Carmen won't at all. I mean, I doubt it, but seems like a potential thing. I'm not sure, but are there points tracking her yet? If not, might imply she won't be a long term person. Not like a sure thing but could be so.
I checked the code and there is one simple false or true variable called carmentstart. It is by default false, but you can set it to true if when you are going to her house you say "I'm having second thoughts". It is not used later up to now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar and Repuci

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Could be a nobody in the end, but I am still under the belief she later joins team MC, not as a vamp or a thrall, but as an ally. The first two could easily be detected. If the MC's third power, Charisma based, gives him 'super Jedi mind trick' powers? Of course Sharon and the other non-believers will have to finally agree that Astrid is working to bring them down before that part of 'my story could initiate Carmen slowly joining team MC to be his spy in the daylight.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
On another note regarding the red haired vamp, our sire, and yes, I fully believe she is. She most likely could have been bored, but what if black haired sexy vamp saw the MC through her eyes? When I am bored, I need inspiration to suddenly do something. Red head goes from bored to full throttle, boogy woogy, fangs in the neck? In my world, black haired sexy vamp sees MC through our sire's eyes and says, 'Oh yes, I want him. Make that happen."

On a side note regarding the Archon. MC may just decide, if they discover it is Astrid and the Archon working to bring them down, to use his upcoming super Jedi mind trick powers to turn them against each other, then separate the Archon's head from his shoulders. *uses his mind to tell Archon, 'get on your knees bitch,' all while invisible, then out come the 'holy water claws.' Hey, nobody fucks with Sharon and gets away with it. :LOL:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The thing with turning her is quite complex in my opinion. If MC does it, his special lineage is less special, as you will have another one like him, just a higher generation. I think if she is going to be turned, Sharon might do it. But Sharon making vampires just because does not seem to fit her character. She would need a real reason to do it (this is for me the most likely candidate). Finally, she might get turned by somebody not MC not Sharon. But another sireless fledgling is quite redundant so soon in the novel. I say sireless cause I don't expect another vamp to join our ranks soon. And please don't let a nos turn her.
Turning her without the Archon permission would be a violation of Camarilla rules, so I doubt it.
The easiest way out for her is entrhallment, but who's gonna be her blood daddy/mommy?
Sharon has Andrew already and the MC has Laurie, that only leave us with fans favourite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Turning her without the Archon permission would be a violation of Camarilla rules, so I doubt it.
The easiest way out for her is entrhallment, but who's gonna be her blood daddy/mommy?
Sharon has Andrew already and the MC has Laurie, that only leave us with fans favourite
God i would love that. Or for her to be a pet. She tried to kill my mc and Sharon. Let her outsides match the insides I say

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is there a rule against having many thralls? Tbh, having a thrall who you can play around with would be nice. It feels kinda bad to be mean to Laurie, but Carmen is a different story :devilish:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is there a rule against having many thralls?
Not really, making Thralls-Ghouls is frowned upon as a breach of the Masquerade but is tolerated at the same time, because the Ghoul can't betray his master due to the blood bond.
So in theory you can have a Harem of qts addicted to your blood.

Reactions: Nulldev

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

She can always be left as another thrall, but again, redundant position with Laurie.

Wait and see.
Hmm, could do a 'turned you to save your life' sort of situation, perhaps, if she does stick around.
Think she will join and stay as Human but more in the Secure Background. After some time when the War heats up she will be attacked and almost die, our good samaritas MC or Sharon will turn her into an Vamp/Thrall (but think more into a Vamp) ... Hope that MC will archive to get a small Tongue like the Archon has for better Bedtime storys ya know :ROFLMAO:
The problem with Carmen is that she's a human that knows about the masquerade. so the problem is that she must be delt with before the group reports back to the archon. and here's the problems
1) if she stays human, the archon may want her dead
2) if MC turns her, she might manifest some of his powers but based on her disposition and behaviour those might be different from the MC for example she might never feel the need to become invisible
3) if Sharon turns her, Carmen will gain her powers and we know that the archon wants those eyes.... so that is not an option
4) marcus is a no, because Carmen is too pretty inside and outside
5) we could always ask Eloise to turn Carmen but don't think she would be happy to sire a weakling
6) we could ask the vampiress that MC and Laurie worked for as DJs, but then MC wouldn't get many chances to spend the time with Carmen.
7)if MC turns Carmen, her education and training would fall on him, since I don't think Sharon would be kin on spending boons on a love rival.
8) if MC is a malkavian (his sire seems to have a mental disorder, and MC himself is hyperaroused) it's not certain how the curs would change Carmen. and if MC is not a malk, it's not certain which clan weekness would befall on Carmen.
9) there are two ways to "aquire" carmen, either MC has claws or Andrew saves the day, in the first case MC should be the one to decide since Carmen is his "game" and the others will probably accept his decision, in the second case his claim is less solid

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
4) marcus is a no, because Carmen is too pretty inside and outside
Marcus or other Nos can turn her, yes.
Nos prefer to turn homeless, basement dwellers and other outcasts of society, but they can turn the prom queen into a Nos for despise. Carmen fits the bill because she is a Hunter, turning her into a Nos is a punishment itself.
The other option are Toreador, she's a qt and Sharon is probably from the Clan of the Rose (the game logo is their blazon).
The safest bet for Carmen is death or enthrallment.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes