4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Isn't a Toreador characteristic looking more like mortals? More "alive" than others kindred? (If that was the comment)
Maybe even a Tzimisce can do it shaping his body, I didn't about that. :)
I was thinking about the shaping her body ability of the Tzimisce, yes. Cause Sharon's words were kind of "her type can do that" while Toreador are more about being than able to do. Am I clear? one is an ability, the other is more of something they are. But again, random assumptions. She can be a very powerful mind manipulating nosferatu, for all we know (if she is, I don't wanna break free from her visual manipulation!)

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I´m very curious about skill checks. I´ve made 2 characters.

1) Charismatic Wimp = Charisma + Stealth

2) Bad Ass = Prowess + Stealth

I´m very curious to see how much further we can expand the abilities. (numbers wise) Wanna the skillz. (only half kidding)

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I´m very curious about skill checks. I´ve made 2 characters.

1) Charismatic Wimp = Charisma + Stealth

2) Bad Ass = Prowess + Stealth

I´m very curious to see how much further we can expand the abilities. (numbers wise) Wanna the skillz. (only half kidding)
You can be the master of all 3 stats because achieving the transformation sets the stat at 25... which I think actually is a bit less interesting than if we had to choose which stat to focus on to achieve success in that field.

Reactions: Ayhsel

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
You can be the master of all 3 stats because achieving the transformation sets the stat at 25... which I think actually is a bit less interesting than if we had to choose which stat to focus on to achieve success in that field.
As far as I know you can´t get 25 charisma with prowess. (The hunting ground choice) Correct me if I´m wrong

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As far as I know you can´t get 25 charisma with prowess. (The hunting ground choice) Correct me if I´m wrong
For now top charisma value is 13. The others are set to 25 when you get the power.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you get 18 charisma by telling Astrid to fuck off
Why do you hate her so much? We barely know anything about her. I understand the whole "Sharon does not like her and I stand by Sharon" but you make it sound so personal!

Hmm, what do you think the charisma power will be? :p
Honestly, no idea. He managed to make the club girl to obey him without looking into her eyes. However, the phrase he use "look at me" could be just a coincidence and he activated something like the discipline Presence. I hope, though, it is something more unique.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Why do you hate her so much? We barely know anything about her. I understand the whole "Sharon does not like her and I stand by Sharon" but you make it sound so personal!
did you miss the vision of what Astrid tried to do to Sharon?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
did you miss the vision of what Astrid tried to do to Sharon?
It seems I did. I only remember tender moments between the two. Care to remind me?

most likely Dominate,, so if part of my theorie are true and MC is a lower generation than the archon, he could simply tell him to ride into the sunrise
I may be mistaken about this, but if I am not mistaken you cannot use dominate to force somebody to kill themselves in the lore.

EDIT: Seems I was right. Cannot be dominate as he did not need to look into the eyes and no, dominate cannot force anybody to kill themselves. From the wiki:

"While undeniably powerful, its use almost always adheres to two important restrictions: the user must meet the eyes of the target and must speak in language that is clearly heard and understood by the target. Furthermore, this Discipline cannot be used upon of lower and cannot force someone to be self-destructive or defy their . Using Dominate is often considered very heavy-handed, hardly appropriate within what passes for polite vampiric society, but it is also favored by those of age and status as an efficient means of asserting their authority."

Well, there is the word almost, so if our MC is really super OP he might be able to bend those rules.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I may be mistaken about this, but if I am not mistaken you cannot use dominate to force somebody to kill themselves in the lore.
yes but there's an advanced power :
Terminal Decree: The vampire can now issue commands that are deadly or harmful to their targets.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
now... if MC had that power what would you use it for? ecluding "Astrid, bend over!"
I don't know. If he can bend anybody's will it is just too OP. Like, why care about anything if you are just mind controlling everyone. So that would suck.
But I think I would use it to help freeing the red dream beauty. The other use is contacting the guy that paid me to be a DJ at the party and control everybody there to give me information on my sire. So far those are the only uses I see for it.

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Astrid conspired with the archon to have Sharon bound to him, or at least went along with it, among other things. The only views on Astrid we have, thus far, are from our brief interactions, where she immediately sold us out to get advantage on Sharon because her only desire was taking what she had (even though it involved also binding Sharon to the Archon,) Sharon (and Andrew) being rather vehement about it, and our bitch of an MMA instructor who thinks she's just grand.

Like, I can get the perspective; she owes the MC nothing (well, beyond the fact we DID stop her from probably breaking masquerade) and is seeking to just advance herself however she wants, but likewise we owe her nothing. If one approaches it as someone embracing vampirism and the like, once can appreciate Astrid but still recognize she's, at best, a dangerous wildcard. If you embrace the humanity path and view, Astrid is up there with the archon on exactly the sort of vampire not to be; callous, jealous, petty, and cruel.

Per super mind whammy? I dunno, probably get certain folks to forget the MC and Laurie existed or the like.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Our MC still has the power to have sex, can see images of things that have happened, has more mental powers than all the vampires around him, why? Because he was bitten by an "Ancient", one of the oldest vampire types, she gave him these powers, it seems to me that he is a walking time bomb, he will become the top vampire because he is a hybrid. Let's wait and see how the DEV carries on with the hunters plot and Astrid. will be interesting

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes