4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Also, a thought; a potentially more interesting route for high Charisma may be something akin to Chimerstry, IE: manifesting illusions and having them have real world effects.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
he will become the top vampire because he is a hybrid
What do you mean hybrid? I don't remember reading anything about that.
Speaking about Carmen, she definitely owes MC some action for sparing her life despite the fact that she really tried to fucking axe him to death.
Yes!

Although both Carmen and the other guy tried to kill MC. Yet MC only let Carmen live... Being hot is a great protection against horny vampires, apparently. "I am keeping you alive so that Sharon can question how you resisted her, not because I totally want to bang you." Not even I believed that bullshit.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also, a thought; a potentially more interesting route for high Charisma may be something akin to Chimerstry, IE: manifesting illusions and having them have real world effects.
MC's Charisma power have to be like the one his Sire and Sharon have, Toreador's Presence.
We can use it when we're learning the ropes with Sharon if Charisma is the main stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018

Yes!

Although both Carmen and the other guy tried to kill MC. Yet MC only let Carmen live... Being hot is a great protection against horny vampires, apparently. "I am keeping you alive so that Sharon can question how you resisted her, not because I totally want to bang you." Not even I believed that bullshit.
Vampires can't do the sex act because their dicks are "dead", our MC on the other hand still has "feelings" in his dick, it twitches from time to time, this makes him in my mind a hybrid. He also posses powers the others don't have, although they are not fully developed, this makes him even more powerful.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Yes!

"Fucking Pepé Le Pew with fangs is what I am" that line was so fucking gold.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
MC's Charisma power have to be like the one his Sire and Sharon have, Toreador's Presence.
We can use it when we're learning the ropes with Sharon if Charisma is the main stat.
We don't have a clue what powers his sire posses, she can use a similiar or same power than Sharon, but she could have simply learned that power, it doesn't mean it is one of her original bloodline powers, so Mc could get something completely different.
Sharon said in the begining the eye thing (presence) is a rather basic power which many/most can learn so Mc could have simply lucky/fast learner in the bar scene.

Personaly i hope for something different, something more unique/exotic and well Sharon allready has this power so it's kind of waste to give MC the same.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Vampires can't do the sex act because their dicks are "dead", our MC on the other hand still has "feelings" in his dick, it twitches from time to time, this makes him in my mind a hybrid.
The other vampires also can have sex, the Mc only has a higher sex drive than other vampires.

He also posses powers the others don't have, although they are not fully developed, this makes him even more powerful.
Most likely because he has an ancient sire, both points doesn't make him a hybrid though.
Also i don't think there are hybrids in VTM lore...i only know of vamp/werwolf hybrid in underworld

dreamonbullet1

Mar 27, 2020
Guys, I'm unable to play episode 2, despite completing episode 1.
Tried coping the save files from episode 1 to episode 2. When I press load and start playing from the last save it says

An exception has occurred
While running game code
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy".line, in_call_renpy.load(fn)
Exception : couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Not sure what it ment, please help

Last edited:

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, potentially? We already have two other things that are wild, and we don't know exactly how close this is cleaving to direct VTM lore, after all.

PS: Gangrel best clan. :p

Most likely because he has an ancient sire, both points doesn't make him a hybrid though.
Also i don't think there are hybrids in VTM lore...i only know of vamp/werwolf hybrid in underworld
Technically, there are Abominations which are Fera (ie: werecreatures) that have, exceptionally rarely and only in strange circumstances, been transformed into a vampire. They tend not to work very well or last very long, because their natures conflict so much.

Also almost universally banned for PCs, as an aside. Not relevant here, just a note.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys, I'm unable to play episode 2, despite completing episode 1.
Tried coping the save files from episode 1 to episode 2. When I press load and start playing from the last save it says

An exception has occurred
While running game code
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy".line, in_call_renpy.load(fn)
Exception : couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Not sure what it ment, please help
Why are you doing that? The game states clearly to make a save at the end of episode 1 and use this savefile to load episode 2. That is what you need to do.;)
The other vampires also can have sex, the Mc only has a higher sex drive than other vampires.

We do not know that. The only thing we know as that they need a certain volume of blood in their bodies to be able to get physically excited.
In fact i bet the opposite is more likely to be true. Archon Marcius is always trying to bed Sharon and Astrid is full of sex innuendos when meeting Dan. This hardy feel like people with low sex drive.:p

Reactions: dreamonbullet1

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ohh by the way, what would you do with that power? I forgot to asked.
I'd put Laurie in a summerdress and make her twirl for me once.
technically non humans can be embraced, but some don't make it , werewolves can be turned as long as they don't break their tenants
PS: Gangrel best clan. :p
funny way to spell Malkavian

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Nulldev

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Personaly i hope for something different, something more unique/exotic and well Sharon allready has this power so it's kind of waste to give MC the same.
And there you are, finally someone who dares to think out of the box, i.e. outside of already known VTM and other established vampire lores.
Rebirth is a VN on its own, it does not have to adhere to anything previously known from other games.

I was, of course, joking about the power of dickslap (or was I?) but... our MC needs something similar in order to spice up the story and add an element of surprise and move the game to the next level.

VastBehemoth

Oct 27, 2017
funny way to spell Malkavian
I'm not much into fish.

And there you are, finally someone who dares to think out of the box, i.e. outside of already known VTM and other established vampire lores.
See, I'm of two minds because, like, I agree, broadly speaking, but at the same time the author is clearly taking like... massively heavy inspiration from VTM far more than any other source, so there is a reason why folks keep bringing it up and referencing it, after all.

That said, yeah, I really do hope he gets something of his own and not merely a copy.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'd put Laurie in a summerdress and make her twirl for me once.
I'm pretty sure you don't need any power for that. In fact, just asking her when both you were regular humans would have sufficed.
Rebirth is a VN on its own, it does not have to adhere to anything previously known from other games.
Well if that is allowed, I would like the power to make everyone fall in love with my music (charisma style power seemed perfect for that). Singing or playing an instrument and everybody just totally enthralled. Not only I would be an eternal vamp I would also be a fucking rockstar!

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure you don't need any power for that. In fact, just asking her when both you were regular humans would have sufficed.

yeh those kisses in the start for when shes going airport were more than "friends" kiss.
its the way guys see a kiss and fall in love. <3 :D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I was, of course, joking about the power of dickslap (or was I?) but... our MC needs something similar in order to spice up the story and add an element of surprise and move the game to the next level.
We talked about the MC's dick power a couple of updates before, but it looks like the dev has sticked to VTM lore sadly.
So no magic dick for our MC :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Ayhsel

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing this game.
Especially since its from same dev that made Life with Mary (great game but endings were very lacking).
So i thought by now game would have at least some minor sex scenes but nothing.
Like many have said i came to fap & found myself drawn in to the story.
I honestly don't have any regrets playing this game as the story seems to be pretty great so far.
Now i am looking forward for every update to be further engaged.
Just 2 things personally i would like to add:~
1) As i have enough hard drive space i hope dev does not make more separate contained episodes. I would like there to be a way i can have whole game on just 1 file.
2) For whatever reason his previous game was very rushed to the ending as we all know but game was still great, so with that in mind i just hope this game as a more well developed ending(s).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
1) As i have enough hard drive space i hope dev does not make more separate contained episodes. I would like there to be a way i can have whole game on just 1 file.
Well not all people have enough Drive Space or a good Fast Unlimited Internet Connection, but for this people who cant download big files should wait for compressed versions ... All in One is always Better and compressed versions arn´t really that bad
All in one is better for people with the bandwidth to download it, but as noted that's not everyone.

Compressed versions can be handy, but they're often broken and obviously have lower image quality (I don't know why compressers mostly go for max compression without considering the significant image quality hit).

Even though I can download 10GB games, I'd rather not (Australian internet sux) and appreciate devs who take this into consideration.

The way this particular game has been split is a bit clunky, I think releasing patches is better but lots of inexperienced users appear to struggle with installing patches & patches may be harder to manage for the dev. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes