Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 7] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 2.65 GB

Download PC (108 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (93 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. such good times interview with a vampire (see where all that leadership got poor little goldie locks).
Better times queen of the damned ... all the leadership in the world does not contain the anger of gods :)
Laurie he better protect
Game oN!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im just starting after almost hour still being trained is this still part of tutorial im just metting merrik now. And im wordering do ever to randomly choice place to go or it just straight story stuff

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a genuinely good game. Cracking story, realistic characters and as was mentioned before, really good dialogue. It is a slow burner that's for sure, but that can often be a nice change of pace from the usual "hello, oh your sucking my elephant dick" fast fap kind of game.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
im just starting after almost hour still being trained is this still part of tutorial im just metting merrik now. And im wordering do ever to randomly choice place to go or it just straight story stuff
IIRC its straight story stuff after the training. I recommend when ur getting point for each of the training cut scene save before and load the game again cause the amount u get is random from failing and getting the least amount of points to doing alright to doing perfect and getting maximum points. try getting ur strength high to unlock a power cut scene.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok gotta say loving this game. I haven't really seen any sex scenes let cause really wanna see what i can do with Laurie but Its playing like an actually game and not just fap materierial. im heading to sctotsville now really hoping it doesnt end soon really exicted to see what happend.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
oh thats just wrong lol I feel so robbed I was really getting into it finally grabbed Shannons arse and then it just over. lol

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I love it and I hate the dev for make me love it so much. Now i have to wait till next update. I'm feeling so empty now.

Last edited:
Reactions: gen1 and Ayhsel

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like this game but no sex :( Played until it ended with hope to see some action :) hope there with be sex actions + Incest Tag
Mc's Real Mother hope she is gone be Vampire :love:(y)
Game characters are Good :cool: (y)

Reactions: MCDom

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
If there are vampires, to be more brutal, I hope they show up in the tag, e.g. male dominant, bdsm etc.;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can”t we all be Friends now? Can”t we all be a happy family? Can”t we find common ground :)?!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes