4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Question I need to know if i dont tell Laurie I'm a vamp ie lie to her does it change outcome of story

Second, this is just my advise this is your game bro do what you will but for me I really think there should be breaks great story man really really is it but feel it woould better if you could go to sleep every night wake up and chose who you help.

like example just before the game ends there was a perfect spot where choice of who to go with woulda been nice.

by defalut, you went with Sharron and investigated the boys. but what if you could have chosen to go with her.
or choose to stay with Markus improving your relationship with him while investigating the boys from a different perspective
or even since laurie is now your thrall could choose to ignore Andrew and help her get comfortable with her new life of servitude improving your relationship with laurie but making andrew hate you a little.

the premise being the more time you spend with certain characters the better the relationship.

like no idea what the plot is for lauria but as you get closer to end game if your relationship is high enough you could unlock a Lovers forever type of thing you loved her so much she's a thrall but that wasn't enough she was just a slave but you need her as an equal partner in eternity for eternity just as you were in life.

Shannon towards end game if your relationship is high enough towards end game could do a power couple kinda thing after everything that the arcon and Astrid put her and you through you decide its time to overthrow them both and when you do
you two basically become kind and queen of all vampires killing only when necessary teaching new vampires that there's better way.

Markis towards end game if relationship is high enough could become like a representative of the nos. you help them find new home and new new way to live get them the same rights and privlages like ant normal vampire might have.

now that is just an idea it is your game either way i do love it just saying it would be awsome to have something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Luckzor

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think the direction of the game is one in which MC is gonna be one powerful monster. However, I still hope progression is not that steep, so that the game can go on forever. If he suddenly became antediluvian level, it is harder to explain why he just dont force everybody to his will. Why care about the archon obsession with your cute Sharon if you can just kill the ling tongue bastard easily?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Nope.

Never seen a mod do that in a choice based game, kinda makes choices pointless. May as well just play kinetic novels.
I think I saw a mod like that in Ecchi Sensei, i think the first day at night you have two option, walk in the neighbor or go to the school gym, I don't know if I'm forgetting other, if you choose go to one place later you can't go to the other, but that mod let you go to all those places.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think I saw a mod like that in Ecchi Sensei, i think the first day at night you have two option, walk in the neighbor or go to the school gym, I don't know if I'm forgetting other, if you choose go to one place later you can't go to the other, but that mod let you go to all those places.
Totally different setting. Ecchi sensei is a "bang the whole city" game. The mod is just there to allow you to not skip any sex scene.
Rebirth is all about story. Having to choose make it more interesting. The random results are annoying, though

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Totally different setting. Ecchi sensei is a "bang the whole city" game. The mod is just there to allow you to not skip any sex scene.
Rebirth is all about story. Having to choose make it more interesting. The random results are annoying, though
I understand, wish there were more choices. The story looks like will be pretty lineal for moments. But fuck, even with that is really good.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
By the way MC sense 2 boy going abandoned hospital kinda building and after that see Sharron's past so he is able to see ( or sense ) past ? and MC is don't know so much about vamps but still he don't say Sharron that what he saw about boys or Astrid maybe she know something about that but whatever it's good update and good game let's wait for next update curiously.

Reactions: Pinsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the direction of the game is one in which MC is gonna be one powerful monster. However, I still hope progression is not that steep, so that the game can go on forever. If he suddenly became antediluvian level, it is harder to explain why he just dont force everybody to his will. Why care about the archon obsession with your cute Sharon if you can just kill the ling tongue bastard easily?
Well, we don't know from what generation the MC's Sire is, but she must be a powerful vampire to be in charge of a Heaven in which other vampires sign truces.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, we don't know from what generation the MC's Sire is, but she must be a powerful vampire to be in charge of a Heaven in which other vampires sign truces.
Well we dont even know what she was doing there. The only thing mentioned is that she is bored with her life. I really hope we see her and the girl in the red dream eventually as heroines.. or villain heroines. You know, those that while being the villains are still love interest for the MC. Astrid could be one of these but seems to be more villain than anything else.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well we dont even know what she was doing there. The only thing mentioned is that she is bored with her life. I really hope we see her and the girl in the red dream eventually as heroines.. or villain heroines. You know, those that while being the villains are still love interest for the MC. Astrid could be one of these but seems to be more villain than anything else.
That would be great, so far Sharon is the one L.I being pushed by the dev, Laurie looks like a third wheel imo.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That would be great, so far Sharon is the one L.I being pushed by the dev, Laurie looks like a third wheel imo.
I mean, I don't mind the approach so far because, first I love Sharon and I find her way more interesting than Laurie and second because this is episode 1. Hopefully this is just the introductory episode. Characters being presented, relationships and setting established. I am even getting the feeling that the new haven is going to be more important than Sharon's house in the future.
But yes, if you like Laurie, I can understand not being that happy.

Reactions: Blayo and Ragnar

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Not very many choices that matter yet, no real sex scenes. Somehow I still like this game.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
finished this update in less than 5 minutes :'(
again !!!
spelling mistake though "This is 'out' haven"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
finished this update in less than 5 minutes :'(
again !!!
spelling mistake though "This is 'out' haven"
I also got the feeling that this one felt shorter. But it is understandable. They moved to a different place, so developer had to prepare a new setting. And, you know, real life issues. He still releases almost like a clock every month. Problem is that the story is so good we always want more.

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Another awesome update. Argh...just played the newest update and can't wait for the next one!

The story continues and the dev always finds new ways to ask new questions which won't be answered immediately and keep the reader/viewer/player hooked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Another great update. Even if the game is a slow burner, like some people said, the story keeps moving forward with every update. In this one we got to see a new power, we learned something about Sharon's past, that explaines her cautiousness, we saw Laurie's reaction after she became the MC's thrall and they moved to the new place, so we had some progression in the Archon's mission. It felt a bit short to me too, but to be honest even if it had a couple of hours worth of content it would still feel short, because I can't get enough of this game. Good writing is rare and it makes some games stand out.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

Once again ... an excellent plot ... very good story, very good graphic ... but at the time of sex ... puff .... it gets into trouble! :cautious:

People need to understand that a story without sex ... is the same as the Earth without Sun ... it does not help!

I suggest improving this from now on.(y)

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes