4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Took me about 30 minutes to go through it and I'm not a native speaker. So not that much.

Did anyone else find the MC slightly creepy in the last update? Like spying on Sharon and being a bit pushy at the end? I mean he's always been kinda pushy, but it felt a bit jarring to me.
If he was even less pushy then we'd get to blowjob phase in 4 years.

Reactions: Vanderer

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Is not much if you are gonna live forever, though.
Well, he can't die from natural causes, but that doesn't mean that he can't get killed. Also he might seem a bit agreesive, but it's not like he's forcing himself to her. Their whole interaction was more similar to a couple getting ready for bed than a guy creeping on a girl. She was the one who said that he should sleep with her and even after that, he told her a couple of times that he can sleep somewhere else and they joked about Merrick and his beautiful eyes. I think this scene was just another way to show that she's opening up to the MC, but she's still not ready to admit it.

Reactions: Valeck and Ayhsel

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Very interesting game, can't remember last time I've been this hooked into story. And kudos for getting the feel of vampire VN right.
If I had to pick one negative: music could be better, kind of "feels out of place".
Heck, you could use some of the ambiental tracks from Masquerade Bloodlines ( like theme from Santa Monica). Really had a dark, "melanchonic feel", would fit perfectly here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very interesting game, can't remember last time I've been this hooked into story. And kudos for getting the feel of vampire VN right.
If I had to pick one negative: music could be better, kind of "feels out of place".
Heck, you could use some of the ambiental tracks from Masquerade Bloodlines ( like theme from Santa Monica). Really had a dark, "melanchonic feel", would fit perfectly here.
No can do. Pretty sure that would be a copyright violation in the US, where patreon is based.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Another great update! A fantastic story that deserves support! If any of you can head over to his patreon to support this man. This story definitely deserves it! Looking forward to next months update already!

Reactions: Zuschauer

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Like most people said game looks a lot like VTM (not saying the same) which was a great game for me. After playing this one had to play VTM again lol. I need more of this but of course its gonna take time.
it has... Laurie even does the heyyyyy
The character might, but I won't.

I guess the game isn't a 100% accurate adaptation, cause I can't figure out what discipline that claw thing was supposed to be. Clearly not Protean as that Nossie himself said.
from the manual :potence level 5 power Fist of Cain (pg 266) deals aggravated to mortals and supernaturals alike, and combined with Prowess will do nasty things for most targets

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
What is it doing on this site then?
There are people who think with their heads and people who think with their dicks.
Rebirth adult story is aimed at the first group and since you obviously belong to the latter group, you will probably need to skip this one and find more fitting games for your "thinking with my dick" intellectual level.
Nothing wrong with that, of course, this site caters to all and there are plenty of games for you on f95 to pick from.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I see you are a man of culture as well. I have been asking for her to be a heroine down the line for several weeks now.

I really doubt she is just a metaphor. Most of us guess she is the vampire mommy/queen. Maybe Lilith or the equivalent in this setting.

Would be really nice to have MC talk about her to Sharon and other vampires to have their opinion.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I see you are a man of culture as well. I have been asking for her to be a heroine down the line for several weeks now.

I really doubt she is just a metaphor. Most of us guess she is the vampire mommy/queen. Maybe Lilith or the equivalent in this setting.
Yes! I was hoping for something like that too; If she were to be Lilith, we could call her Lili, for short! :love: :LOL:

Reactions: Ayhsel

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I am hoping that, in a future update, the Archon tries to pull something to get mc killed and his sire comes in, revealing herself to be a high ranking member of the cam (or whatever the hell the kindred call their government).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am hoping that, in a future update, the Archon tries to pull something to get mc killed and his sire comes in, revealing herself to be a high ranking member of the cam (or whatever the hell the kindred call their government).
I am expecting her sire to be beyond common politics. She seem to be too old and bored to care about that crap.
Besides, I am also expecting her to be very mysterious to be a known member of vampire society.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Level 5 power for a neonate? That would be a tad OP...
it all depends who's his sire
I am expecting her sire to be beyond common politics. She seem to be too old and bored to care about that crap.
Besides, I am also expecting her to be very mysterious to be a known member of vampire society.
that's the point.... even if she is beyond common politics, she seems to be too powerful and influential to be unknown, unless she's on one of the oldest ones... maybe a direct child of an antedeluvian...

Reactions: jish55

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
from the manual :potence level 5 power Fist of Cain (pg 266) deals aggravated to mortals and supernaturals alike, and combined with Prowess will do nasty things for most targets
I think you're right.

I wonder if the game will adopt the discipline system or not. Cause if you already have potence as a basic discipline then I'd assume the MC is probably a Brujah.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes