4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Might as well replay the whole episode. Does anyone mind recapping how to utilize the run as complete as it gets? I never knew that you can get "claw skill" or "+2 charisma?" until I read it here. Anything else hidden?
you can get uo to 5 charisma when sharon tells you to get the girl's attention. you get "claws" if you have 10 combat when meeting the archon, and you get stealth.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Also, it astounds me how much better this game is than reluctant archon, with a rather similar setting. The writing has always been good with this dev, sad that others don't hold anywhere close to same standard.
I could never get into reluctant archon (tried two times). Such a bore-fest for me.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Also, it astounds me how much better this game is than reluctant archon, with a rather similar setting. The writing has always been good with this dev, sad that others don't hold anywhere close to same standard.
I don't think they are that similar. Specially, the MC behaves very differently. Rebirth MC would be totally lost if it weren't for Sharon. Reluctant Archon MC is already OP from the very beginning of the story. This is a huge difference.
I do like Reluctant Archon a lot, however the main problem I find with it is precisely MC is too OP. So far it is not very clear why he just wont force everybody to his will and get over with it. I did ask Dev this question and while he wrote the answer he told me it was a spoiler so I did not read it.
On Rebirth, however, you get the feeling that you if screw up, you die. Even Sharon makes it clear that she herself, being older and more powerful, needs to be cautious as vamps/bounty hunters/the sun or other creatures of the dark can destroy you both without blinking. When things are like this, everything becomes more complex.
I think both stories can be really really good, but my preference should be obvious, as I am supporting Rebirth and not supporting Reluctant Archon.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Download unren and keep tracking stats, but dont change them. Thats how i play
Sorry to bother you but I am not as well trained in computers ... could you elaborate a little what to do? For example what do I have to run and then what do I have to change in the game? I am somewhat familiar with unren but not totally knowledgeable .. I would appreciate your help. Thx!

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah so far I understood. But once I did unren the game what else do I have to do? What "codes" do I vae to type in or what lines do I have to change??
Just unpack unren in folder of game, run unren and u see there is this 6 options.
2.JPG
For keeping eye on stats u need developer menu, so press 3 and enter.
3.JPG
Start game and press shift+d.
4.JPG
Click Variable Viewer and there is ur stats.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes .. well ... both Mcs are lost and never to be found again ... Rebirth MC literally dies and comes back another being.
Archon comes back just like any mythical creature he is used to turn into anything through charms. Remember that archon makes desguises for his minions. He is used to play show not tell and hide in plain sight, a pants off charmer.

Reluctant Archon MC is already OP
Not getting their way is the staple of both their stories ... there is no certainty but their reluctance to embrace their new powers

I do like Reluctant Archon a lot
playing the trickster god suddenly being the allfather did last quite some time in thor movies .. there you have it :)

you get the feeling that you if screw up, you die
That was all the hype archon or not all our MCs feel as their tanglement with their new gathered / found supernatural family

everything becomes more complex
Such are the ways of the powerful .. remember even the archon yelsded to hid brother and the goon was pretty menacing.
They all mittigate any exertion of power and have to live with insefferable others, despite any disproportion of power level.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are no real choices right now ... just never choose the appartment when she asks you ... other than that ... nada!

Reactions: Tumai

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There are no real choices right now ... just never choose the appartment when she asks you ... other than that ... nada!
I thought touching her when she sleeps made long lasting effects. But I am not sure though..

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'll admit first off it's early game so I know stuff can change. I'm only to the point right after where sharon compelled you to not speak out against cutting laurie off and i get it, eventually I'd have accepted it no matter how much it hurt BUT I'm a little disappointed at how easily MC accepted it, yes it was logical. Should a best friend since childhood take that so easily ..nope. personally I'd think he'd be pissed or hell even if he accepted it early idk maybe whispered to sharon in the car ride after *that was the right thing to do, but I still hate you* I could never forgive her for that Even knowing it was the best thing, sometimes the best choices are the hardest most fucked up ones.

All that said obviously amazing job by LikesBlondes with the emotional hook & other than personal nitpicks loving Rebirth so far !!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I did a bunch of play throughs ... nothing is actually meaningful right now ...
you might get some more renders out of one option or the other, but the eye candy you get in the bedroom
of the fortress of your bau is meaningless in front of the archon and the elders.

The huge beast that seems to protect your mistress is way more scary to everyone in that council room than MC.

Also ... The Archon endulges his brother who seems frail by comparison precisely for not making that into a blood bath.

It is clear the monster your beauty brought with her is a match for the archon, him being disrespectful and nobody
batting and eye lash.

There is just not enough meart in the story to warrant any agency by the MC .. we barely get any answers.
SPOILER POLICE !!!!

bro........why ?
=..(...

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes