4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Callisto: Yes. Continue be obedient my little pet. If you continue being a good boy I'll reward you with replacing Cindy as my foot stool.
Who's to say what the MC will be if he completes the task that Calisto has appointed him to do. Vision Girl hinted at the Promise of various gifts beyond what Calisto can provide for the MC. In that case he very well could be the alpha just like when he took control of Calisto in the bedroom. As you can see he really has a problem with authority, Sharon is finding that out. Or Malilia being swayed by the MC and now is indebted to him. The longer this plays out the more he will shine as the manipulator that he truly is.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Who's to say what the MC will be if he completes the task that Calisto has appointed him to do. Vision Girl hinted at the Promise of various gifts beyond what Calisto can provide for the MC. In that case he very well could be the alpha just like when he took control of Calisto in the bedroom.
You mean "when Calisto *let* MC take control in the bedroom.
As you can see he really has a problem with authority, Sharon is finding that out. Or Malilia being swayed by the MC and now is indebted to him. The longer this plays out the more he will shine as the manipulator that he truly is.
Because it reeks of "authority" when MC basically says "Mommy, can you take care of this unruly vampire for me? I have no idea what to do with her, can you take her Mommy? Please?". Yeah he tries to frame it as a gift, but in reality he just dumps a problem on her Mommy. And then Calisto pities him and gives that dagger because he apparently cannot be trusted to take care of his own problems without help.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You mean "when Calisto *let* MC take control in the bedroom.

Because it reeks of "authority" when MC basically says "Mommy, can you take care of this unruly vampire for me? I have no idea what to do with her, can you take her Mommy? Please?". Yeah he tries to frame it as a gift, but in reality he just dumps a problem on her Mommy. And then Calisto pities him and gives that dagger because he apparently cannot be trusted to take care of his own problems without help.
Well something I learned a long, long, time ago... The authority of at least one is always ruling over you albeit a person or Government. So when the MC speaks to "MOMMY", yeah it's a given he is under her authority. Moreover he had no Authority to eliminate Astrid,,, Vampiric law. Astrid was too much of an influence in the household and had to be removed so he put Astrid on ice at "MOMMIES". If you have Astrid still in the basement you will come to regret it. If you turned her over to Caliso are you upset that in the immortal word of Cartman on "South Park" you heard "MOMMY say... RESPECT MY AUTHORITY". So tell me do you flop an animal onto a living room floor of a friend and leave it without asking? I wouldn't. As far as that dagger, If you elevated the MC properly you don't need the Dagger, Nor did you need to take it. the thing is it was a gift from "MOMMY". As far as the MC needing help? Are we playing the same game, the MC is bailing others out not the other way around. He seems quite capable to me. You seem to be agitated as if I personally stepped on your toes. I'm not.

Reactions: MataHariX

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well something I learned a long, long, time ago... The authority of at least one is always ruling over you albeit a person or Government. So when the MC speaks to "MOMMY", yeah it's a given he is under her authority. Moreover he had no Authority to eliminate Astrid,,, Vampiric law. Astrid was too much of an influence in the household and had to be removed so he put Astrid on ice at "MOMMIES". If you have Astrid still in the basement you will come to regret it. If you turned her over to Caliso are you upset that in the immortal word of Cartman on "South Park" you heard "MOMMY say... RESPECT MY AUTHORITY". So tell me do you flop an animal onto a living room floor of a friend and leave it without asking? I wouldn't. As far as that dagger, If you elevated the MC properly you don't need the Dagger, Nor did you need to take it. the thing is it was a gift from "MOMMY". As far as the MC needing help? Are we playing the same game, the MC is bailing others out not the other way around. He seems quite capable to me. You seem to be agitated as if I personally stepped on your toes. I'm not.
The Vampiric laws are to keep weak vampires in their place. Strong Vampires does what they want without regard to those laws. Is MC one of the weak vampires or one of the strong vampires?

Calisto only cares that MC takes care of that Elder/Ancient/Whatever in the cave. Everyone else is unimportant.

"Gifting" Astrid to Calisto is asking for help. Calisto can get a trashy vampire whenever she wants. She doesn't care about Astrid at all. MC taking proper care of Astrid himself is showing Calisto that he is one of the strong vampires. Giving Astrid to Calisto is showing that MC is weak and thus Calisto gives him something extra so he at least have some strength against the thing in the cave.

MC can only impress Calisto by showing *independence* and *strength*. Trying to suck up to her with a "gift" is just unimpressive.

And if Astrid manages to cause enough trouble to MC and his household for him to regret not giving her to Calisto. Well, then he clearly is a weak vampire since he is unable to take care of the trash himself.

Lamset312

Mar 22, 2019
I've tried on PC and android and after I complete the first chapter and go to the second it keeps saying that I haven't played the first one yet.
At the very end of each episode game makes you to create a save, that will be loaded in the next episode

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Played all the episodes back to back this week. Started great but it feels like its losing steam hard after ep3. Quite far into ep4 and its like they lost all creative drive. Mostly mindless and boring filler so far. What happened to the mystery, the drama, the great dialogues?
Spamming space bar now to get to the end bc I can't stand it anymore. Really unfortunate!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes