4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Hey

Apologies. I'm under the weather. Been under the weather for the past few days.
The update won't be out today.

I dragged myself out of bed to do this post because I don't want the day to pass by without acknowledging it and letting you guys know what's happening. But I'm heading straight back to bed. Sick as a dog.

In terms of the update. We have all the images done. All the text and all the code too ( we think). It's just a matter of me putting it all together. About 4 to 6 hours of work left to do. But I have the cold from hell. Won't do it today. Probably tomorrow. If I can get out of bed.
Apologies for the delay. But I can't work right now.

Best regards
Likesblondes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021

Unlocked

Hey

Apologies. I'm under the weather. Been under the weather for the past few days.
The update won't be out today.

I dragged myself out of bed to do this post because I don't want the day to pass by without acknowledging it and letting you guys know what's happening. But I'm heading straight back to bed. Sick as a dog.

In terms of the update. We have all the images done. All the text and all the code too ( we think). It's just a matter of me putting it all together. About 4 to 6 hours of work left to do. But I have the cold from hell. Won't do it today. Probably tomorrow. If I can get out of bed.
Apologies for the delay. But I can't work right now.

Best regards
Likesblondes
GET Well Soon.! Dev. Update can wait, your health comes first.

I'm curious, if MC's keeping Astrid as caged pet do we get new scenes from this update.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
v-40-220 (1).png

Episode 4 version 1
Hi
Sorry about the delay.
Still under the weather. But much better than before. Well enough to get this done. I think we got all the bugs, but if you find any, please let us know. We'll release the update for everyone today. It's almost the weekend anyway.
It's done. Hope you guys enjoy it. And, we'll start on episode 5 soon.
Back to bed :)

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Who's to say what the MC will be if he completes the task that Calisto has appointed him to do. Vision Girl hinted at the Promise of various gifts beyond what Calisto can provide for the MC. In that case he very well could be the alpha just like when he took control of Calisto in the bedroom. As you can see he really has a problem with authority, Sharon is finding that out. Or Malilia being swayed by the MC and now is indebted to him. The longer this plays out the more he will shine as the manipulator that he truly is.
To be fair the reason i dropped this game and haven't picked it up since ep 2 is because sharons massive ego and her need for power. I still keep up with the game thru the forums because carmen is a babe and calisto is interesting but my enjoyment is drastically lessened by how terrible sharon is and from what i've read she isn't getting any better but i know i'm in the minority there.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes