4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I set all of my main stats to 1000 using the console, it's still not working. Is there some kind of special ability needed, do you think?
You'll need either "senses = True" or "VS = True" (or both :)) to defeat Marcius. As for the stats: 25 36 should be enough.
you definitely need claws
No, it's Vicious Power (ok, you need claws to achieve it :)).

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well it's nice to know that Arigon can keep all his body parts. And we see Cindy taking out the trash. As Mommy basks in your storytelling.

• Haha
Reactions: MataHariX

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
My stats are 34 / 41/ 41 untweaked. and I didn't need to fight him. The mind is always a better weapon than brute strength though it's nice to know you have a back-up.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Played through from where I last left off in part 8, and hit two bugs:

In part 9, going to the mayor's place has variations for prowess, charisma, or stealth being the highest stat, but doesn't account for two stats being tied. If two stats are tied for highest you'll skip the whole scene.

And as pointed out by Vasy above, all of part 12 assumes that the MC has been pursuing Calisto, without checking any of the relevant variables. There's no option to avoid her, no matter how you've responded to her previously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Version 2.

This hotfix corrects one major error, one minor error, and 12+ lines of dialog in Ep. 4 Ver. 2.
Seems like something is up with variables in this update. Both draining Marcius and not result in the game acting like the MC killed him.
Both using ephemerality and walking away results in that variable being set as true.
edit: also, the game acts like my MC has an established physical relationship with Callisto, even though he's been avoiding her like the plague to this point
In part 9, going to the mayor's place has variations for prowess, charisma, or stealth being the highest stat, but doesn't account for two stats being tied. If two stats are tied for highest you'll skip the whole scene.
Yes, this error has been noted previously & is addressed in the hotfix. It's disappointing the devs haven't picked up this and various other known errors yet.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
well dev has still story left to tell and mc hasn't killed that ancient vampire (not mommy) yet and become archon etc.
Well, MC will not become archon, so that one you can get off the list. ;) Sharon was made archon as a present from Callisto to MC... And with Marcius gone that archon spot will go to Malia.... Archon just like the princept is only a title, we know Callisto has way more power, real power needs no title... Basically MC will have 2 archons in his pocket, no title but not the hustle either.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes