4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Now, I look forward to Episode 5: The Revenge of Cindy :p
Given the ending, it should be, Episode 5: "Back off Cindy, or I'll drain you..."

I replayed the fight scene again and chose to fight Marcius and lost a potential power, the funny part of it was, why didn't MC just turn himself invisible and carve Marcius up instead of the weird "out of body experience"? It would have sent a clear message to the court that MC & Sharon weren't to be fucked with! Mind you the fight probably did do that... Come to think of it why didn't MC use that in the tunnels against the ancient? Did the devs forget that they gave MC that power??? Come to thinks of it, did he have that power back at the pool fight already?

Bburt

Aug 13, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, v2] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.13GB
Repack size: 333MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / WorkUpload / /
MacOS = / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you may get them all here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
I'm getting Trojan warnings from this

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Given the ending, it should be, Episode 5: "Back off Cindy, or I'll drain you..."

I replayed the fight scene again and chose to fight Marcius and lost a potential power, the funny part of it was, why didn't MC just turn himself invisible and carve Marcius up instead of the weird "out of body experience"? It would have sent a clear message to the court that MC & Sharon weren't to be fucked with! Mind you the fight probably did do that... Come to think of it why didn't MC use that in the tunnels against the ancient? Did the devs forget that they gave MC that power??? Come to thinks of it, did he have that power back at the pool fight already?
I think he already had the power you can use in the fight. I wasn't paying attention, does not using it make you lose it?

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
I'm getting Trojan warnings from this
What antivirus do you use? Microsoft Defender (Windows Defender), has been spitting out a lot of false positives lately. My internet connection is shit right now, so upload speeds doubly suck, but I'm running the archive through VirusTotal right now, so once it's finished, in 10,000 years, I'll see about providing the report.

Last edited:

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
I think he already had the power you can use in the fight. I wasn't paying attention, does not using it make you lose it?
I am almost positive you are correct about that power and don't loose it if you already have it no matter the choice. Also Calisto acts exactly the same no matter your choice to fight or not so unless its a bug that choice has no bearing so far.

Bburt

Aug 13, 2017
What antivirus do you use? Microsoft Defender (Windows Defender), has been spitting out a lot of false positives lately. My internet connection is shit right now, so upload speeds doubly suck, but I'm running the archive through Virus Total right now, so once it's finished, in 10,000 years, I'll see about providing the report.
Yes to WIndows Defender, but 7-zip gives the warning as well, not sure if thats due to Defender sending the message to it saying it though.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Yes to WIndows Defender, but 7-zip gives the warning as well, not sure if thats due to Defender sending the message to it saying it though.
I think it's a false positive. Only one vendor on VirusTotal flagged it as a trojan using heuristics, and no sandboxes flagged it. That's kinda weird that 7-zip is giving you the warning though, that's never happened to me.

Last edited:

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Yes, I don't know how high the state need to be, but I've put him in his place myself (not one of my "canon" playthrough).
I set all of my main stats to 1000 using the console, it's still not working. Is there some kind of special ability needed, do you think?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I set all of my main stats to 1000 using the console, it's still not working. Is there some kind of special ability needed, do you think?
Could or more likely must be. As I try to pick them up, when and where I can, I do think that I have all I need.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes