4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hey man i don't even know how to thank you enough
my problem is just Solved
so you are telling me that "Vamp" folders are the secondary save folders for vampire games right?
cause i have another one of them and i think that's for "Bite:Revenant"game
Yeah, don't mess with the one for Bite.

The Rebirth devs have broken their game up into several different episodes. Each episode has a different folder in appdata. Only Ep1 1 was called "Vamp-1564412106", the subsequent episodes all have rebirth in the folder name (rebirthep2, rebirthep3, rebirthep4, rebirthep5).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Just got back from work.
Unfortunately I'll have to work next weekend too. So the update will be on Monday. Other than that, all good. Getting into the swing of things. Lots of Laurie in this update.
That's about it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone remember this scene? Well i made it better Imo. Had fun creating the police badges from scratch, filled out the police desk for a more lived in look. Fixed miri's hair so she is not bald under the cap, just little details, like miris name on the tag, corrected the police radio wire was not aligned.
Jericho Showing Wallet to Miri ID 007.png
Jericho Showing Wallet to Miri ID 001.png
Jericho Showing Wallet to Miri ID 009.png
Jericho Showing Wallet to Miri ID 008.png
Jericho Showing Wallet to Miri ID 002.png

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2023
Does anyone remember this scene? Well i made it better. Had fun creating the police badges from scratch.
View attachment 2631173
View attachment 2631177
View attachment 2631183
View attachment 2631185
View attachment 2631178
And Why do you claim this is better?

As I feel it's for the worse when miri or police is shown as just too stupid to identify a bogus ID card from the very beginning. Wasn't that the whole point of being quick flash and a short name "DIA" was it..?

Reactions: Jericho-2043

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Playing on Android and everytime Fabian talks I get an error. It's like this every Fabian scene where Fabian talks.
Screenshot_20230519-010425.jpg

Last edited:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
And Why do you claim this is better?

As I feel it's for the worse when miri or police is shown as just too stupid to identify a bogus ID card from the very beginning. Wasn't that the whole point of being quick flash and a short name "DIA" was it..?
Imo i made the scene better, as in making the police desk more realistic more lived in, then just a empty desk, and that merrick had made better police id's, without a quick flash.

But thank you for the feedback.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Just got home from work. Unfortuantely looking through the renders I found a problem in the latest batch. Something happened with the textures on one of Sharon's outfits. Those renders have to be redone. Not sure why this happened, but they have to be redone. Maybe it's a server issue. I'll redo the batch on my PC.
Everything else is done. Just some bugfixes from the previous update left to do. But that's a couple of hours of work.
I'll redo the problem batch over night. But if they're not finished by morning, the update will have to be the day after tomorrow. Sorry.
That's about it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Your right about her wardrobe, that shouldn't have been an issue. However it LB had said that Sharon was having a bad hair day he could have bought himself at least a week with that excuse,

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sharon's hairstyle is stiffer than MC's D most of the time. Even under shower or bottom of a lake she'd maintain that hairstyle. Nothing else matters.
She's careful about how much blood she consumes but absolutely reckless when it comes to hair spray.

Anywho, I still haven't seen the devs even acknowledge the issue with the end of chapter 4 forcing the MC into bed with Callisto. Unless they've said something about it on discord of course. Ho hum.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes