4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So where the fuck do I do that now since I'm stuck
You should have had the chance to do so way back in earlier chapters. But I remember seeing mentioned that others had trouble with their powers disappearing before that fight; maybe a mod issue? It's a ways back in the thread but I don't remember the details, sorry.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You should have had the chance to do so way back in earlier chapters. But I remember seeing mentioned that others had trouble with their powers disappearing before that fight; maybe a mod issue? It's a ways back in the thread but I don't remember the details, sorry.
All good I ended up finding it in the earlier pages, thank you for the help

Reactions: gregers

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
in Ep 3 your character name is blank and in the character info your stats are reset to 1 when you start ep3 theres no Character Info till you see the Skal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in Ep 3 your character name is blank and in the character info your stats are reset to 1 when you start ep3 theres no Character Info till you see the Skal
same happened to some when moved from ep1 to 2 but name change is easy and getting stats back isn't hard either.

Jun 30, 2018
unfortunately does not work with joiplay. when you finish the first part you can't load the save file from the first episode if you want to play the 2nd episode...

Mar 5, 2023
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 12 // Version2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated ALL 4 Android ports, now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.

Added new feature to all my Android ports from here on, if you have PowerVR GL2 issues extract and place the attached GL2_on.rpy in your Documents folder and it will auto import to any of my ports.
EPISODE - 5 Update 1..?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 12 // Version2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP5 update 1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Added EP5 update1 Android port

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Was there a long lapse between episodes 4 and 5?
How can an individual be completely drained in one episode and then fine in the next?
I am not getting into specifics, but those that have witnessed it will know exactly what I am saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Thats a bug and there is a hotfix for it

check out post #8101 for the Hotfix found from the main page or here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-5-update-1-likesblondes.34331/post-6818366
Thank you for the link, I read that on OP, but thought it was for inconsistencies that might be before Ep5(2) was put out.
That simply omitted the scene or edited it out, well at least the continuity is preserved.
Though Ep 4&5 seems to be mighty tiny story-wise, 5 is heavily more-so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for the link, I read that on OP, but thought it was for inconsistencies that might be before Ep5(2) was put out.
That simply omitted the scene or edited it out, well at least the continuity is preserved.
Though Ep 4&5 seems to be mighty tiny story-wise, 5 is heavily more-so.
we haven't seen yet how cindy is after what mc did to her.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Was there a long lapse between episodes 4 and 5?
How can an individual be completely drained in one episode and then fine in the next?
I am not getting into specifics, but those that have witnessed it will know exactly what I am saying.
Here I was thinking this "individual" has nine lives but nope it's just a bug.
And I'm glad as I needed this person to stay in a deep slumber.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
do i realy need stealth im getting my ass kicked by the vampire girl i have 3 stealth xD
34Char 34 strength

if yes how much stealth is needed?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes