4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sharon has sure started to be written no longer as a smart and savvy middling aged vampire that played her way into an archonship, but a whiny and inelegant side kick that is too curt to have anything of value to add to a conversation.
Sharon is a teen aged vampire, that was given archonship because of her protégé. She had some protection from here Nos friends, that seems to be gone and, I think, the whole archonship is at least two shoe number to big for her. So, she first need to learn what actually means to be an Archon, before she even can dream to secure her position.
Also she can lean on her protégé (and his wits and "friend" in power), so she have some luxury to actually not need to be able to secure her position from all the other snakes in the pit. Since some very old vampire backs her little toy boy and with that, as an extension, her to a little bit.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This is probably a really dumb question but does the wmods contain the fixes or do we need to download those too?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I had also some problems. I made sure, that Laurie was alive, but with start of the new chapter, the variable was set to false. Luckily I play with KoGa3's mod (big and fat thank you for your mod and the fast updates) and could change the variable to true via the cheat menu. But having such important variables messed up, is a rookie mistake, that shouldn't happen anymore, especially because it's the 4th time we had to carry over a save from a previous chapter.

Other than that, quite a short update with nothing much happening, still a good game and still looking forward to the next releases.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Mostly because vampires are most describe as dead creatures. Therefore they can't create new life.*

*As in most lore, (IMHO) including Vampire the Masquerade setting too.

Don't mean that it can't happen as it is up to Like blondes to decide, but I would bet some of Arigons body part on this one.:LOL:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sharon is a teen aged vampire, that was given archonship because of her protégé. She had some protection from here Nos friends, that seems to be gone and, I think, the whole archonship is at least two shoe number to big for her. So, she first need to learn what actually means to be an Archon, before she even can dream to secure her position.
Also she can lean on her protégé (and his wits and "friend" in power), so she have some luxury to actually not need to be able to secure her position from all the other snakes in the pit. Since some very old vampire backs her little toy boy and with that, as an extension, her to a little bit.
Sharon is supposed to be MC's partner in crime and lover, but the more the story moves forward, the more MC treats her like a doll sitting on a chair that sometimes gets some hugs and a good fucking.

Well, IMHO this is not the way a relationship is supposed to be.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Mostly because vampires are most describe as dead creatures. Therefore they can't create new life.*

*As in most lore, (IMHO) including Vampire the Masquerade setting too.

Don't meanccan't happen as it is up to Like blondes to decide, but I would bet some of Arigons body part on this one.:LOL:
Well, they can fake a lot of body functions with blood, warm skin for example. Maybe they can spin up the womb too, but probably needs a smaller town to drain dry to keep it up for 9 months.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes