4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't kept up with the thread. Could anyone tell me if part 12/the end of ep 4 has been fixed yet?

the game acts like my MC has an established physical relationship with Callisto, even though he's been avoiding her like the plague to this point
all of part 12 assumes that the MC has been pursuing Calisto, without checking any of the relevant variables.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
If I´m not completely wrong...
The latest Update is EP4_V2 (without episodes numbers) and then you need the latest Hotfixes from the OP.
But I´ve only read about hundret posts, so maybe I´m wrong :LOL:

Reactions: gregers

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 5 Update 1.

This hotfix corrects one major error, and 14+ lines of dialog in Ep. 5 Ver. 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For one strange reason or another I find Astrid taking up space in my basement after I drank her dry at Callistos... We got a Bug.
I also have a living Astrid when I drank her dry at Callisto's. Any way of changing that other than waiting for a bugfix?
Haven't kept up with the thread. Could anyone tell me if part 12/the end of ep 4 has been fixed yet?
The issue with discussing an existing physical relationship with Callisto regardless at the end of Ep 4 hasn't been fixed on the version at F95 as far as I know.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The issue with discussing an existing physical relationship with Callisto regardless at the end of Ep 4 hasn't been fixed on the version at F95 as far as I know.
Ah well, plenty of other games in the sea. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Meushi

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 5 Update 1.

This hotfix corrects one major error, and 14+ lines of dialog in Ep. 5 Ver. 1.

Has Likesblondes even acknowledge the missing Callisto variable and if it will corrected else looks more like he is deliberately playing clueless or was never going to give players the choice on Callisto which is a dick move. Considering we have a new episode looks more like the latter.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Has Likesblondes even acknowledge the missing Callisto variable and if it will corrected else looks more like he is deliberately playing clueless or was never going to give players the choice on Callisto which is a dick move. Considering we have a new episode looks more like the latter.
I dont even know if my save has her alive or not, i only know there was no scene with Astrid in this update to me

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have no issue with something being slowburn, story focused with less lewd content. But damn, if there is a bug in consequent updates that does not get corrected, that is something I consider to be rather lackluster and in all earnest, utterly unacceptable.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If it is brought up to them, they fix it. As they aren't active on this forum, they don't know about the bugs, which are found here.

Reactions: KiraJames

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
But damn, if there is a bug in consequent updates that does not get corrected, that is something I consider to be rather lackluster and in all earnest, utterly unacceptable.
I've no idea if it's been discussed on Patreon/discord, but it's not a missing variable. The devs didn't write alternative dialogue for a path where the MC wasn't pursuing Calisto at the end of ep 4. So while it might be a continuity error, it's not a code bug.

The devs do make completed episodes freely available on their Patreon after some time, which may have corrections not made in the version here.
If it is brought up to them, they fix it. As they aren't active on this forum, they don't know about the bugs, which are found here.
They do if someone from here tells them... Though if they actually fix them then idk.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
ROFLMAO! out of all the poems in the romanian language, you chose to translate and put Luceafarul in? bloody hell, man, i know polyglot philosophers that wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. good on you for being brave enough! (the poem has no "official" translation to any language since it's practically impossible to do so without loosing at least some of its meaning)
for those wandering what the hell i'm on about:

Reactions: KiraJames

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, it's not just a coding slip that wants fixing. It's the game ignoring a significant story path by the end of ep. 4 that's been supported up to that point.

Fixing it would require writing a version of ep4part12 that acknowledges that the MC may have been avoiding/resisting Calisto thus far and want as little as possible to do with her.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well ... this Update was better then a Sleeping Pill ... because now im tired as fuck from this boring Update. :ROFLMAO:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, it's not just a coding slip that wants fixing. It's the game ignoring a significant story path by the end of ep. 4 that's been supported up to that point.

Fixing it would require writing a version of ep4part12 that acknowledges that the MC may have been avoiding/resisting Calisto thus far and want as little as possible to do with her.
Some Devs would easily "fix" these issues by asking the question to players within the game.
It's not uncommon to see direct questions at the start of updates asking if you've done X or Y or Z with a certain character.

Not very immersive and very messy but these things tend to get fixed on final versions of those games.
Hopefully that will be also the case here...

Reactions: gregers
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes