4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Started work on the next update. Also on the glossary. Can't give you a timeline on that yet. The glossary, that is. Since we're working on it in parallel with the updates.
One more major bug that has been reported for episode 4. When you go visit the mayor's house sometimes you can skip the scene entirely. We'll fix that, I think by next weekend.
Not much else to tell you about. Everything else is fine :)

Best regards
Likesblondes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is it worth it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Heavens, why would you rather kill a blond chick instead of porking her? (this is so fucking morbid, you know o_O)

Marcius? I guess that succeeding at an action is way better than failing it. Therefore, it should be obvious what you're supposed to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good Heavens, why would you rather kill a blond chick instead of porking her? (this is so fucking morbid, you know o_O)

Marcius? I guess that succeeding at an action is way better than failing it. Therefore, it should be obvious what you're supposed to do.
astrid had become annoyance.

Reactions: imzahai

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022
I just replayed ep4 because i had corrupted saves and i can't get ride the senses despite fixes posted. Anyone in this case?

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I played this for a bit and i think it's good but to be honest i prefer life with mary.

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022
I already did, it still doesn't work. Here is the closest save if you want to test it

Edit : The issue is solved with v4 of the mod (y)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Sorry for missing this post last week. Got very busy with the holidays and it just slipped my mind.
Things are progressing on ep 5. No reason for any delays just yet. But as with any change in episodes, the possibility is there.
We should start testing on Friday. And I'll be able to tell you for certain then.
Everything else good so far. Hope to have it out soon.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes