4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Do I understand it right, that episode 4 is done? So anyone got a good guess when episode 5 starts, like what was the time between episode 3 finishing and the first parts of episode 4 being released?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Do I understand it right, that episode 4 is done? So anyone got a good guess when episode 5 starts, like what was the time between episode 3 finishing and the first parts of episode 4 being released?
Normally a month but if i read your question correctly. You mean the whole episode 5 we don't know how many updates episode 5 has.
Each episodes has several parts, The start of episode 5 comes out on the 23rd of april.

Last edited:

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Normally a month but if i read your question correctly. You mean the whole episode 5 we don't know how many updates episode 5 has.
Each episodes has several parts, The start of episode 5 comes out on the 23rd of april.
No I meant any part of episode 5 being release, so I will look forward to the end of april. Game has a great Story and I can't wait for more. Noticed that there are quit a lot of good games here with great and captivating stories.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Got the android port back from the coder.
We've started work on episode 5. Don't have much yet. I'll be able to tell you more this Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 12 // Version2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.

edit: fix for power screens
edit2: another fix for power screens.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep4 Version2

Last edited:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Zoey Raven, there seems to be a problem with the mod. I get an error on my old saves and if I try to start over when I want to activate those special skills, I get those errors again. When you have time to look over the mod again. I've seen that are others that have the same problem with the game when the mod is installed.
This is when you come out of the NOS hideout.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4part6.rpy", line 880, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Required parameter ephemVis has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1586, in execute
    statement_name("menu")
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_hide()
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Rebirth episode 4 ep4-ver2
Sat Apr 01 11:09:30 2023

And this one when we need to choose, Ride the Senses before the fight with Marcius.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4part11.rpy", line 450, in script
    menu:
    _window_hide()

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1586, in execute
    statement_name("menu")
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_hide()
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
  File "C:\Users\gBr\Downloads\Rebirthep4-ep4-ver2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Apr 01 11:11:50 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you guys still remember Miri :rolleyes::D
vaguely.

Zoey Raven, there seems to be a problem with the mod. I get an error on my old saves and if I try to start over when I want to activate those special skills, I get those errors again.
1. zoey raven knows but can't figure why (dev prolly changed something).
2. use spoilers to hide your miles long errors or what'd be even better attach traceback.txt on your post.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Zoey Raven, there seems to be a problem with the mod. I get an error on my old saves and if I try to start over when I want to activate those special skills, I get those errors again. When you have time to look over the mod again. I've seen that are others that have the same problem with the game when the mod is installed.
This is when you come out of the NOS hideout.

Code:

While running game code:
    menu:
    _window_hide()

Full traceback:
    menu:
    statement_name("menu")
    i(name)
    _window_hide()
    clear=clear)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Apr 01 11:09:30 2023

And this one when we need to choose, Ride the Senses before the fight with Marcius.

Code:

While running game code:
    menu:
    _window_hide()

Full traceback:
    menu:
    statement_name("menu")
    i(name)
    _window_hide()
    clear=clear)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Apr 01 11:11:50 2023
Unzip these and place in the game folder

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did the dev remove the first time ride the senses in the nos hideout? I am not getting that option anymore

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Did the dev remove the first time ride the senses in the nos hideout? I am not getting that option anymore
Hi. That's unfortunately still a bug in the game (see the post from Meushi for more infos).
Here a fix for that bug, should be compatible for the pure game or with the Mods from me or Zoey Raven.

Install: extract the Zip and move the file to the .../game folder, overwriting the existing one. Then load a save before that game point.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes