4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
I wanted to download this compressed version of first episode and all of them aren't working for me
is there a another person exist that compressed the first episode or can someone else please do it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wanted to download this compressed version of first episode and all of them aren't working for me
is there a another person exist that compressed the first episode or can someone else please do it?
i think your av is blocking those or windows defender.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i think your av is blocking those or windows defender.
Seems they are all broken. Well, it's more then 3 years...
The only compressed version I'm aware of still working is the one from Koga with his mod here (you have to "dig" a bit in the spoilers)

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Seems they are all broken. Well, it's more then 3 years...

The only compressed version I'm aware of still working is the one from Koga with his mod here (you have to "dig" a bit in the spoilers)
Thanks for that
and now I've got a second problem
I've played this game till ep3 and completely abandon it and I've erased all the saves and now that I'm back at it the first episodes saves are also back i dont know how the hell it happened but can someone tell me how to erase them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for that
I've played this game till ep3 and completely abandon it and I've erased all the saves and now that I'm back at it the first episodes saves are also back i dont know how the hell it happened but can someone tell me how to erase them?
\appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename*, delete that folder and all old saves will vanish and in this case need to delete other rebirth-folders in \renpy.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for that
Hi. If you are using my Mod for the first Episodes here a quick made Mod-addon so you can delete saves with a red "X" in the thumbnails (and also name new ones).

screenshot0001.png
Install: extract the files into the .../game folder

Reactions: Warscared

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I know that I've deleted every folder in there with a name of rebirth but the saves are still in the game
If you're still seeing saves, then obviously you haven't deleted them all right? Is it possible you're just seeing saves from Ep1? The save directory for Ep1 was "Vamp-1564412106", so you might have missed it when deleting folders with rebirth from appdata.
If you are using my Mod for the first Episodes here a quick made Mod-addon so you can delete saves with a red "X" in the thumbnails (and also name new ones).
Can this be used with other episodes as well?
While KoGa3's mod is a nice visual cue, you don't need a mod to manually delete saves. Just hover your mouse over a save you want to remove and hit the Delete key. It's a standard RenPy feature, should work in most games unless the dev messes with it.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
If you're still seeing saves, then obviously you haven't deleted them all right? Is it possible you're just seeing saves from Ep1? The save directory for Ep1 was "Vamp-1564412106", so you might have missed it when deleting folders with rebirth from appdata.

While KoGa3's mod is a nice visual cue, you don't need a mod to manually delete saves. Just hover your mouse over a save you want to remove and hit the Delete key. It's a standard RenPy feature, should work in most games unless the dev messes with it.
Hey man i don't even know how to thank you enough
my problem is just Solved
so you are telling me that "Vamp" folders are the secondary save folders for vampire games right?

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes