4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Ok I'll spell it out for you.

1- She was HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND IS STILL IS HIS BESTFRIEND. No one is saying what Sharon did was wrong or unbelievable but she is atleast according to the story is not even half as close to Laurie as he is yet he said a few words and bounced while she was twisting in pain.

2- The mommy jokes were 100% cringe and he was saying them even when Laurie was not there to listen so it 100% was not for her sake. I expected him to show actual concern and be there for his as far as we know only friend before he became a vamp instead of the mommy jokes.

3- I'm and will always be bad with names, I still remember everything else though.

IDK how you think the MC was not an absolute dismissive dickhead to everyone around him in the last 2 episodes but whatever helps you sleep better at night I guess...
Sure keep telling yourself that. Sharon sired her. Being with Laurie is Sharon's job as the vamp mommy. Yes they were friends, but in Laurie's situation he could only do so much.

Reactions: FFTW
Mar 5, 2023
Updates are getting shorter and shorter.
Now we get only half a night (game days) update. Most of the renders are reused ones. Few new still image renders, yet story is being dragged on unnecessarily - missing out major character development for everyone. This is going to get Alexandra type sudden rushed ending (if ever completed that is).

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Sure keep telling yourself that. Sharon sired her. Being with Laurie is Sharon's job as the vamp mommy. Yes they were friends, but in Laurie's situation he could only do so much.
Whatever if you like being Sharon tralls.. It is what it is...MC keeps treating everyone around him like shit except Sharon ( who in my opinion just used MC).I also don't think she truly cares for MC.I just want to smack MC head for how he is treating Lourie and licking Sharons feet

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Whatever if you like being Sharon tralls.. It is what it is...MC keeps treating everyone around him like shit except Sharon ( who in my opinion just used MC).I also don't think she truly cares for MC.I just want to smack MC head for how he is treating Lourie and licking Sharons feet
Now if you had Said Calisto was useing him I could understand that.
I'd even be willing to except the thing in the Cave may also be trying to use him .
But Sharon?.
Please enlighten me just how and even why Is Sharon useing the MC?.

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'm trying really hard to say something that may sound as an insult in a way that is not insulting because that is not my intention here but I don't know how so I'm just going to say it... Do you have best friends? or even better childhood best friends? You know, people who know you even better than your own family? I ask this because this is how the mc and Lauren were established at the start of the game but the last 2 episodes he has been treating her(and everyone else) like background characters, like they ain't even normal friends let alone best friends.

His best friend DIED and was only saved because there was a vamp nearby that managed to save her by being forced to turn her and he almost could careless about it. He didn't have to start crying and wear all black to show that he cared but he could have actually showed more care towards her and been more sad and worried about what happened and how she is going to take being a vamp now.

Don't give me the bullshit excuse that he is a vamp now because we seen vamps, much older and more brutal vamps show more care for their own people.

Again Sharon being her vamp mommy means nothing on its won as we saw not all sires are that kind to their own, it's just that Sharon is actually a good person who actually cares more than the MC about his own best friend.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
He didn't have to start crying and wear all black to show that he cared but he could have actually showed more care towards her and been more sad and worried about what happened and how she is going to take being a vamp now.
He's not even sure how he's taking being a vamp. How Laurie takes being a vamp is something they'll have to find out over time. I get that he should be devastated, but he already had foreknowledge of what was going to happen from his visions. Once the deed was done, all that was left was to deal with it.

You're misremembering things because he said more to Laurie about what was happening than Sharon did. He left because it was Sharon's task to walk Laurie through the changes. Not his. It's the same thing Sharon did for him when he first turned, so this isn't something out of the blue for him. It's supposed to be private time between the sire and the new vampire. What's he gonna do? Inject himself into that?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ok I'll spell it out for you.

1- She was HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND IS STILL IS HIS BESTFRIEND. No one is saying what Sharon did was wrong or unbelievable but she is atleast according to the story is not even half as close to Laurie as he is yet he said a few words and bounced while she was twisting in pain.

2- The mommy jokes were 100% cringe and he was saying them even when Laurie was not there to listen so it 100% was not for her sake. I expected him to show actual concern and be there for his as far as we know only friend before he became a vamp instead of the mommy jokes.

3- I'm and will always be bad with names, I still remember everything else though.

IDK how you think the MC was not an absolute dismissive dickhead to everyone around him in the last 2 episodes but whatever helps you sleep better at night I guess...
You Obviously had a lot of time connecting with your feminine side...

1. First of all Him being a vamp he realizes that death sucks worse than being turned and that the pain will pass. The MC remember took an entire week for him to turn and no one helped him through it. Besides Sharon was the Sire so she was responsible. Besides the Laurie he knew died when she became a thrall because he knew how it would end so his come to jesus moment occurred earlier in the storyline hence the bitterness toward Astrid.

2. Sharon used those jokes on him so turn around is fair play. As far as showing actual concern Laurie was going to continue on... You had a helicopter mom. right??? My Dad told me that if someone didn't call me an asshole at least once a day I wasn't doing life properly.

• Thinking Face

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Even before being turned MC never called his own mother even when he knew she'd tried to reach him repeatedly and has been a complete tool about best girl Laurie, somehow missing her painfully obvious interest in him. (I'm a total blockhead about that sort of thing, but even I would have noticed when a woman was shining a Bat Signal that bright.) Neglecting those he supposedly cares about isn't something that dropped from the sky in the last couple updates.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Here it is. Divided into 2, based on wether Laurie is alive or not. One big Ivy scene.
Haven't recieved any bug reports so far.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You had a helicopter mom. right??? My Dad told me that if someone didn't call me an asshole at least once a day I wasn't doing life properly.
I feel really sorry for you. Thanks God I grew up in a totally different social environment from yours.

And I have no idea of what "doing life" means for you, because as far as I know "doing life" means that you were given a life sentence in jail.

I really can't understand why so many of you can't accept the fact that the dialogues and the people's characterisation in this VN are complete and utter crap. Exactly like in every VN these guys (Ptolemy & His Pals) wrote.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I really can't understand why so many of you can't accept the fact that the dialogues and the people's characterisation in this VN are complete and utter crap. Exactly like in every VN these guys (Ptolemy & His Pals) wrote.
I think some people are just very much into the content and have an easier time excusing the flaws of this game. Because, for a game that supposedly prides itself on its story instead of its erotic content, all the story beats seem to weirdly enable the maledom fetish. The explanations for many major plot points are frustratingly shallow, but why complain, if you enjoy the outcome?
Like, remember how Laurie couldn't get thralled fast enough with no pushback or drama from any of the characters? How the childhood friend romance that was hinted at got abandoned after a single scene, introducing a "slave Laurie" variable instead?
Remember how Sharon trained the PC to "control the beast", but now we're supposed to excuse all the shit he does as typical vampire behaviour? Remember cheering for Sharon the underdog, but then her character arc actually culminated in her getting knocked down a peg as the PC's paperwork bitch with benefits?
Remember the vampire hunter that started out as being able to mislead and seduce powerful vampires, but ended up as the incompetend comedic relief, always stumbling over the panties around her ankles, because the PC is such a manly man?
Remember how Ivy was thralled for no reason at all, making everyone involved just look retarded, but atleast she acts like an infant now and needs the PC's protection very much?

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
You Obviously had a lot of time connecting with your feminine side...

1. First of all Him being a vamp he realizes that death sucks worse than being turned and that the pain will pass. The MC remember took an entire week for him to turn and no one helped him through it. Besides Sharon was the Sire so she was responsible. Besides the Laurie he knew died when she became a thrall because he knew how it would end so his come to jesus moment occurred earlier in the storyline hence the bitterness toward Astrid.

2. Sharon used those jokes on him so turn around is fair play. As far as showing actual concern Laurie was going to continue on... You had a helicopter mom. right??? My Dad told me that if someone didn't call me an asshole at least once a day I wasn't doing life properly.
You just tried to insult me by calling me feminine then made assumptions about me having a helicopter mom... wow amazing points you made there.

I judged this with a rational mind of what we saw in the story, you seem to be judging it on a personal feeling about how your dad treated you. It seems this discussion is heading nowhere so I'll end it here before you make it even more personal. Have a nice day (y)

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
He's not even sure how he's taking being a vamp. How Laurie takes being a vamp is something they'll have to find out over time. I get that he should be devastated, but he already had foreknowledge of what was going to happen from his visions. Once the deed was done, all that was left was to deal with it.

You're misremembering things because he said more to Laurie about what was happening than Sharon did. He left because it was Sharon's task to walk Laurie through the changes. Not his. It's the same thing Sharon did for him when he first turned, so this isn't something out of the blue for him. It's supposed to be private time between the sire and the new vampire. What's he gonna do? Inject himself into that?
I'm not misremembering things and no he did not have more time with Laurie than Sharon did. We just see the story from his PoV but everytime he leaves or comeback, we see that Sharon was either with Laurie or is going to see Laurie so she 100% spent more time with her and I have no problem with that since she is the one turning her.

Also you just shot yourself in the foot by saying "It's the same thing Sharon did for him when he first turned" because she is not the one that sired him yet she cared for him like he is, her own. All the MC needed to do was spend a bit more time and show mare care and concern for someone as close as family to him yet that never happened.

Last thing this was never about just the relationship between MC and Laurie, I said he has been a dismissive dick to everyone and he was.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes