4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
click number after prowess etc and then you can change those (1 at a time).
did not show steath /charisma /prowess... on save edit.. but i understood why.. i can change Prowess as i gain 8 point in chapter 3, so i edit prowess.. unable to edit stealth / charisma.. maybe i gain new point than i can edit it..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did not show steath /charisma /prowess... on save edit.. but i understood why.. i can change Prowess as i gain 8 point in chapter 3, so i edit prowess.. unable to edit stealth / charisma.. maybe i gain new point than i can edit it..
you can, if you can't post a save (zipped and i'll edit, just tell me what your stats were).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It might have been confirmed before (and I missed it ofc), but with this latest update it's for sure confirmed that Dream Girl is one of the ancients. She appears in the "images of the past" right when Virgil describes them. You don't get much clearer than that unless you actually see the text, "Dream Girl is an ancient."

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
couldn't find stealth etc on your save so here's mine on update 2 with proper stats (sadly not at start).

yes since game does stats checks occasionally.
see i told you :KEK: i can edit Prowess... cause i gain point on Chapter 3

What... so i must missed a lot on chp 3... sux

save i dont see ur save file ?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
The name is the same but the file is about 46k smaller... So it's probably not your save. Renpy save names are pretty standardized.
i open save file put in episode 3 and load it... :KEK: :coffee: and further info i know is my save . status prowess is 54 as only thing can be edit.. and no name MC

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes