4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it also means they won't have to make 2 different storylines for a while, maybe find a way to merge the 2 lines together, without killing Laurie off?
well she died already once, either perma or turning as vampire and 1st not that good.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Not really sure, end of 4 or begining of 5, MC and Laurie at front porch? and she asks MC to drink his blood from his finger? Is there a difference if he gives or not? (at that point)

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
In Episode 4, in the end MC kills Astrid by sucking her dry, but she is back in the basement cage in Episode 5, I played the entire episode 4 to create new save data in case there were some issues, but it didn't help. Should I do episode 3 again? or the problem is something else? Using Walk-through mod BTW.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Not really sure, end of 4 or begining of 5, MC and Laurie at front porch? and she asks MC to drink his blood from his finger? Is there a difference if he gives or not? (at that point)
Episode 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this means that there is a variable that gets changed, but as of now there are no scene that checks this variable.

Reactions: joy.stick

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In Episode 4, in the end MC kills Astrid by sucking her dry, but she is back in the basement cage in Episode 5, I played the entire episode 4 to create new save data in case there were some issues, but it didn't help. Should I do episode 3 again? or the problem is something else? Using Walk-through mod BTW.
not 1st time she appears when she shouldn't be there nor last. install hotfixes if you don't use wt-mod (has hotfixes included).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Question, haven't played the game since the beginning of the 3rd volume but does the game still revolve around sharon being the main love interest? I found her to be pretty unbearable last time i played.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question, haven't played the game since the beginning of the 3rd volume but does the game still revolve around sharon being the main love interest? I found her to be pretty unbearable last time i played.
dunno about romantic feelings on any femmes (not even to mommy) but sharon has her role.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
How many games have you seen here where the main LI switches midway through the game?
I think I'm an update behind right now... But I'd wager Sharon is still a significant player, because it'd be a pretty big challenge to write her out...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many games have you seen here where the main LI switches midway through the game?
I think I'm an update behind right now... But I'd wager Sharon is still a significant player, because it'd be a pretty big challenge to write her out...
well she is still lord of town so she gets screentime.

Atenntion

Jul 5, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Hello

All links are dead (Uploadhaven still have the file but it sent a 404 in the end). Is it possible to reupload on other platforms please ?? :)

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes