4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't see anyone slamming Ptolemy personally.
I guess you haven't been there lately. Here's a post from Sunday: Funny how Ptolemy will be remembered for what happened in Haley's Story, in a similar manner to Slonique's infamous reputation here in F95. Many people seemed to think that the writing style now resembled Ptolemy's earlier games, and that he had taken over. The ironic thing is that we had just been told by one of the developers who helps with rendering, that Ptolemy's involvement in that game is with posing and coding.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
He kinda is a badass so probably not for a long time if ever.
he is not badass think about it, he is just a guy from a city, there must be many people above him he is like a Baron, i think the girl who Sired mc is like a Duchess mc is by now a Commoner and can be cucked easy

Just watched Catedral of The Sea and wtf i was so sad Protagonist and His father got so cuked fuck XIV Century

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess you haven't been there lately. Here's a post from Sunday: Funny how Ptolemy will be remembered for what happened in Haley's Story, in a similar manner to Slonique's infamous reputation here in F95. Many people seemed to think that the writing style now resembled Ptolemy's earlier games, and that he had taken over. The ironic thing is that we had just been told by one of the developers who helps with rendering, that Ptolemy's involvement in that game is with posing and coding.
I'm talking about here.

Dev from a different game drags drama in from another different game and then deletes his account by the looks of it.

Nobody was slamming Ptolemy in this thread so why gamersglory needed to bring it up I have no idea.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'm talking about here.

Dev from a different game drags drama in from another different game and then deletes his account by the looks of it.

Nobody was slamming Ptolemy in this thread so why gamersglory needed to bring it up I have no idea.
I don't know how people can be impacted with rape on a Site Where people ask for NTR games who are full of rape

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game reeks of Ptolemy design. Long winded dialogues with no real scenes, no choices and a railroaded story. Basically a kinetic novel with some softcore elements. Good if you enjoy that kind of thing. For me though I was bored out of my mind.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
This game reeks of Ptolemy design. Long winded dialogues with no real scenes, no choices and a railroaded story. Basically a kinetic novel with some softcore elements. Good if you enjoy that kind of thing. For me though I was bored out of my mind.
"no real scenes" - okay brah :LOL::LOL: , "no choices" - picking a skill to train that changes how scenes play out in as soon as the 2nd update, okay brah :LOL::LOL: , "softcore elements" - I'm not sure which of ptolemy games has ever been classified as softcore, okay brah :LOL::LOL: (maybe he thinks that not being able to fuck anyone in the first 2 updates makes it softcore, who knows xD)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"no real scenes" - okay brah :LOL::LOL: , "no choices" - picking a skill to train that changes how scenes play out in as soon as the 2nd update, okay brah :LOL::LOL: , "softcore elements" - I'm not sure which of ptolemy games has ever been classified as softcore, okay brah :LOL::LOL: (maybe he thinks that not being able to fuck anyone in the first 2 updates makes it softcore, who knows xD)
I have seen this complaint by Ceesko at least once more on another game from some dev who works with Ptolemy. I guess he likes to play this VNs to show us how he dislikes Ptolemy, even when he only renders some images. :unsure:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I have seen this complaint by Ceesko at least once more on another game from some dev who works with Ptolemy. I guess he likes to play this VNs to show us how he dislikes Ptolemy, even when he only renders some images. :unsure:
This happens on so many games and It's always funny. Especially on A wife and mother. People love to play the updates 5 seconds after they come out and then complain about how they 'didn't like', 'not enough content', 'dev scamming people', then wait and do the same on the next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are talking about vampires ... some of us must have seen the brad pit antonio banderas tom cruise vampire flick on TV where HUMANS ARE LIVE STOCK and punishment among vampires is either bleeding one another or scorching one another in the sun. This story is gore prone by design ... and do not get me started on what vamps do to their prey ... when they want to play ...

liblo.jpg

Game On! Get your Blondes from this Dev who LikesBlondes ;)!!!

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Another great update, good story, great renders and most of all more Sharon :love:, I absolutely love her so far, beautiful and sarcastic, what more could you possibly want?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just one day feels a bit short but interesting enough to want more. The three paths at the morgue seems like a waste to me, yeah, you have three ways to deal with one scene but the scene isn't that important to have different renders, It would have worked using the same renders with different writing imo.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
This happens on so many games and It's always funny. Especially on A wife and mother. People love to play the updates 5 seconds after they come out and then complain about how they 'didn't like', 'not enough content', 'dev scamming people', then wait and do the same on the next update.
But if they play the game 5 seconds after the update comes out and praises the game, saying thats a gem, that is wonderful and well written and bla bla bla.... this its not a problem for you? For me is the same thing.
People like to hate with no reason at the same rate that they like to praise... And these 2 things happens a lot with AWAAM...but i think that the people hating the game have more basis to do so...but that its just my opinion.

I Kind of share "Ceesko's" opinion in one thing so far... lack of choices, BUT, i think that what we got so far its just a demo or intro...so i will wait more updates to see what happens.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Now that we've got a round of Canto Forte 's facepalms out of the way :LOL:, back to the game.

I'm finding myself falling into the camp of "more content/longer wait" > "1 night's content/shorter wait" as I'd like to see the game opening up to some meaningful story choices now. I am not opposed to a kinetic style per se, just not for a vampire game which really needs to have a dark vs light (vs gray) path IMO.

Perhaps choices that will build to:
Angelus: Side with Archon, get morgue chick, Laurie thrall, lots of side chicks
vs
Angel: Rebel against Archon, get Sharon, Laurie not thralled, few "suck em and leave them" girls

Buffy/Angel/True Blood/The Masquerade please God, not Twilight.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
But if they play the game 5 seconds after the update comes out and praises the game, saying thats a gem, that is wonderful and well written and bla bla bla.... this its not a problem for you? For me is the same thing.
People like to hate with no reason at the same rate that they like to praise... And these 2 things happens a lot with AWAAM...but i think that the people hating the game have more basis to do so...but that its just my opinion.

I Kind of share "Ceesko's" opinion in one thing so far... lack of choices, BUT, i think that what we got so far its just a demo or intro...so i will wait more updates to see what happens.
I think we have to be realistic about these things. Bible Black is probably the greatest VN of all time, and it only has like 20 choices inside it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. but they have the ovas remastered ... pretty sure animated long movies look miles better than any VN...

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes