4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When talking about a VN with few options ... that is basically OVA with some bonus scenes.
Just saying OVA looks better and lack of choices might suggest => better watch the series.
To each their own ... a kinetic novel is better served as a full cutscene / movie/ animation ...
Rather than a click a ton for close to no choices.
Otherwise ... yeah .. Game On!

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
When talking about a VN with few options ... that is basically OVA with some bonus scenes.
Just saying OVA looks better and lack of choices might suggest => better watch the series.
To each their own ... a kinetic novel is better served as a full cutscene / movie/ animation ...
Rather than a click a ton for close to no choices.
Otherwise ... yeah .. Game On!
I won't comment again, since I don't want to derail the thread. But just for my own edification, you're saying that these two VN's don't meet your standards?

https://f95zone.to/threads/bible-black-the-infection-kururi-active.6286/
https://f95zone.to/threads/bible-black-la-noche-de-walpurgis-active-soft.626/

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those classics of the kinks are O.K. ... I still prefer the animations because the interactions are fluid and you won't lose track of the plot ... as there is sounds and volume and all bunch of neat trickery to string you along far fancier and smoother than the games.
I am pretty sure that devs would be happier if they could SFM their whole games cutscene style and ship them as OVAS.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Those classics of the kinks are O.K. ... I still prefer the animations because the interactions are fluid and you won't lose track of the plot ... as there is sounds and volume and all bunch of neat trickery to string you along far fancier and smoother than the games.
I am pretty sure that devs would be happier if they could SFM their whole games cutscene style and ship them as OVAS.
I'm sure devs would be happier to completely animate their stuff. But I just don't think that's a realistic expectation.

To each his own, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We are talking about vampires ... some of us must have seen the brad pit antonio banderas tom cruise vampire flick on TV where HUMANS ARE LIVE STOCK and punishment among vampires is either bleeding one another or scorching one another in the sun. This story is gore prone by design ... and do not get me started on what vamps do to their prey ... when they want to play ...

View attachment 416723

Game On! Get your Blondes from this Dev who LikesBlondes ;)!!!
Damn I missed Laurie in this update it was okay a little short especially the scene in the gym she just kind of leapt at us and that was it I was expecting a bit more of a show with all these vamp fighting skills

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
some bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep1part2.rpy", line 1365, in script
    with dissole
  File "game/ep1part2.rpy", line 1365, in <module>
    with dissole
NameError: name 'dissole' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep1part2.rpy", line 1365, in script
    with dissole
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up2 [] ===\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1380, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up2 [] ===\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up2 [] ===\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\Rebirth-ep1up2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ep1part2.rpy", line 1365, in <module>
    with dissole
NameError: name 'dissole' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth ep1up2
Thu Oct 03 02:14:07 2019

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Now that we've got a round of Canto Forte 's facepalms out of the way :LOL:, back to the game.

I'm finding myself falling into the camp of "more content/longer wait" > "1 night's content/shorter wait" as I'd like to see the game opening up to some meaningful story choices now. I am not opposed to a kinetic style per se, just not for a vampire game which really needs to have a dark vs light (vs gray) path IMO.

Perhaps choices that will build to:
Angelus: Side with Archon, get morgue chick, Laurie thrall, lots of side chicks
vs
Angel: Rebel against Archon, get Sharon, Laurie not thralled, few "suck em and leave them" girls

Buffy/Angel/True Blood/The Masquerade please God, not Twilight.
The Style of Vampire from True Blood is the best if you are to Build power since when you sire someone they just are full loyal unless you free them but the Style if the sire die his line die is good just you are the first like in The Originals

If you mix both and is a vampire without sire is easy as fuck taking the world

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Nosferatu very well done. dont want to get ahead aggain and let my posts erased for (true) of-topic so ill just say is going the right direction. BUT we could chose our clan in the begining but from the story....... Well, could you make a story for a gangrel?

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
i love the story , can someone tell me whether the story is based on something ? its awesome story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"based on Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines"
The moment i watched the green font i knew it was based on Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
Unironically this will probably be a better sequel than the new VTMB made by Paradox.
Based on both the prologue and Life with Mary, it very much remains to be seen whether we will be getting much choice in this game. If we are not able to pick whom we want to suck-dry, thrall or whether to side with or against the Archon ourselves - then by default (as a vamp with little agency) we would indeed be a wimpy vampire.

Let's hope the game opens up as we move past "the Turning" intro and into the game proper.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This is the first adult game that I played that I liked despited not having any sexual content (yet). Looking forward to future updates!

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This is the first adult game that I played that I liked despited not having any sexual content (yet). Looking forward to future updates!
I liked it too, i mean we have reason to hate the Archon but we don't get cucked in the first chapter like the Retard from Lord of Imagination

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Interesting story, we'll see how it develops.
Beautiful characters, as I could expect from this dev :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, being a long time VtM player, I'm just gonna warn everyone to not get attached to any of the vamp women in this game, just because there's a STRONG possibility you're gonna get fucked (and not in a sexual way, but in a nos using a spiked dildo up your ass way).

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hopefuly you will end up being some elder tier vampire like in vbtm and bulldoze through all the machinations and webs of intrigue from world of darkness with share luck and power just having a blast full of adventures in the city. The girl in your dreams "Lilith?" she seems like she will be the most fun aspect of the game

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Can anyone having access to the Dev's patreon post the latest post from his feed? He seems to have put the game on hold for a month

Reactions: Kirill Shijan

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
shit it seems like its death after last post on his Patreon Page is from October , shame because good dev with good storys and even better Renderers. :(
I think he's taking a break till December.he paused the billing for a month

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes