4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's definitely not a good sign. Likesblondes was a pretty dependable dev, that he would suspend work on the game after just 2 updates really does not bode well.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I just noticed something, the overview for Life with Mary and Rebirth starts with 'Guy lives a life with few worries ' so when or if the developer starts a 3rd game, the overview will probably start 'Guy lives a life with few worries '

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, seeing something about suspension, I guess I will go support another game. It is a shame as I liked this game.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

Hi

Good news. I finished with my personal stuff.
I'll take the next couple of days to finish off the update I promised in late October.
I'm sorry about that, but I just couldn't find a couple of free days to release it. Things have been pretty hectic.
After that we'll start working on the December update, which we hope to release between Christmas and New Years.
But the "October" update will be released in a couple of days.
Thank you all for your patience.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Glad to see he's continuing to work on this . Just got done playing update 2 and thought it was very well written and had good artwork. Looking forward to future updates, thank you likesblondes!

Reactions: TheFinder

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing I wish the creator would work on was creating more paths, because even with the last game, it felt somewhat linear, which is fine to an extent, but having more options feels like there's more to the game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 3] [LikesBlondes] (1.3 gb rar pc source)
77 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
There is an error with the the transition near the end on final scene. The author misspelled dissolve so the game crashes but can be safely ignored. So nothing problematic, just a slight hiccup.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes