4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Glad that the devs are back developing this game, I suppose they just needed a bit of a break to relax and collect themselves and such, for a long time they consistently developed LwM without any major breaks if I can recall, so I think the break was well deserved :)
Can't wait for the download to be ready so that I get to enjoy this game again :)

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, nice to see this back on the menu, I already like this more than LwM, there are few vampire games when the setting is just perfect for a weg.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep1part3.rpy", line 1266, in script
    with dissove
  File "game/ep1part3.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
    with dissove
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep1part3.rpy", line 1266, in script
    with dissove
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up3 []\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1380, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up3 []\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\LIKESBLONDES Rebirth Ep1 Up3 []\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\Rebirth-ep1up3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ep1part3.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
    with dissove
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth ep1up3
Mon Dec 09 23:23:03 2019

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
i did not had the time to finish, but its just me or this game is a kinect novel?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
So far I am loving this game and at the same time hating it sooooo much lol. The update seems short and leaves me waiting for the next update...

mogrim

Feb 13, 2018
this seem to be interesting to me, if the dev can keep it going with decent content updates.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
gave this a go outta boredom and holy shit I ended up in a damned nice WoD story... pity the choices are next to nil atm but damn this was great! Did run into an error just before the game ended but ignore let me move through.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The whole game is made by Ptolmey. He writes it and poses it. Just like with Alexadra, IR Haily's Story and Life with Mary. Viit and Like blonds just come up with plot idea.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
i did not had the time to finish, but its just me or this game is a kinect novel?
It's just you. This game is not a kinetic novel. There are choices, that change what happens, and there are stats that are actually changed by choices made. This game seems more than loosely based off Vampire the Masquerade, and a choice early in the game seems to determine the clan your "sire" is. It's early days, but this game has the potential to be absolutely amazing.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game has a whole lot of nothing happening it feels like a really long tutorial like the actual game hasn't even started. lol

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Seems like a nice game, but not nearly enough Mrs. Olivia in it. Really looks like another game where I only care for one character (who plays a minor part) but we will see what comes next.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game is still acting like the slowest of burns... Like it'll be half a year before anything sexual happens again beyond nudity.

Also, you pick the weirdest spots to leave off at. He was literally about to take a bite out of his best friend's ass in this episode, and you left off before he had even gotten to feed for the second night in a row. At least resolve that before you end.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes