4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, their relationship aside, from a point of view of being a vampire and vampire issues, which were the topics covered in this update, he is a child. He still barely knows where he is standing and knows pretty much anything of what to expect. She has no knowledge about what MC is, just that he is developing too fast or is too confused about his situation, to the point he is seeing images in his head.

Besides, I actually love that they may not always agree on things, makes for a more real relationship. And I want even more that they disagree on other women. But I thrive with conflict, so I may not be the one with the standard opinion here.
Hard to ignore their relationship, its the backbone of the whole story.
I do agree that MC is still a child in vampire terms but, all things considered, there is no reason for Sharon to suddenly start treating him like a silly kid.
Conflict is another thing - it happens always and it's mostly good for a real relationship, but what the author showed here is not disagreement or lovers squabble, its a complete disregard for their current love/trust/relationship.

Dec 28, 2019
Oh no, Mommy does not care a thing about that, that is totally true. But you need the archon approval if you are weaker than him. Once mommy starts caring about MC, the archon can't touch a dent on him or his toys, aka Carmen.
That is what I meant. In the future, Carmen could be turned without trouble once Mommy asserts her dominance after taking an interest on MC
Certainly, if Mommy Dearest can bring herself to care that much. I am as yet unconvinced that's going to happen any time soon however.

Laurie would probably have a shit fit if he let Carmen go. :ROFLMAO:
No doubt, and for very different reasons, Sharon and the Archon too. Even if she's an amateur, she still knows too much. Let's put a bullet in a revolver, spin the barrel, put it up to our head and pull the trigger. That's what letting Carmen go would be like.

Pretty sure that if it was a VtM game, seeing Carmen as just a bloodbag would be insta-loss of a humanity point.
True that. It always struck me as a bit odd that VtM held vampires to a standard of humanity that very few actual humans can maintain in the real world. Sabbat paths are much more fun if you don't mind going through a beastial phase as you have to start from scratch and build your way up. I liked the idea behind the humanity stat but was never that crazy about the implementation. So I don't miss it.

And since MC is developping his powers real fast, he should learn to shut his big mouth or he'll be in trouble soon.
Sharon's reaction to his revelations can seem strange, but MC is something outside of her frame of reference so she treats him like a child, even though he tries to be honest with her. It's a shame she didn't realize how powerful he his when they exchanged blood.
Will our MC start to resent her for her lack of understanding or will he finally get through to her? Either way it's gonna be interesting.
I agree here. From the perspective of a decades old vampire like Sharon its the MC that is suddenly spouting nonsense. The MC will need to convince her that he really is that super special and beyond anything she's encountered before. The MC also needs to wake up to the fact that he isn't like all the other vampires and recognize that being so unusually gifted can be dangerous before it's too late. Hopefully he'll take Merrick and Fabian's warnings to heart and keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my Audio/Walkthrough/Cheating Mod for the new game version Episode 2 - Update 3.

Main features:
- alternative game music
- voices/sound effects (like laughing, moaning, door knocking etc)
- a "jukebox" function to play all music tracks manually
- a status/info screen
- some cheating functions (game points, variables)
- renaming the MC
- choices help function (walkthrough)
most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)

RebirthEP2_01.jpg RebirthEP2_02.jpg RebirthEP2_03.jpg RebirthEP2_04.jpg RebirthEP2_05.jpg
Download links for the Mod (and also for episode 1) on the Mod page Link

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Short but good advance in the story and lore. It is confusing that MC keeps being ignored when he says what's happening to him though. It makes Sharon seem kind of stupid. I'd prefer that she was unsettled but wasn't much help because she's never heard of anything like this.

This game definitely could use more adult content. For example, Laurie had no tension around MC this time. She was a bit jealous but she is already having no problems being a thrall, which is no fun. The Carmen scene was pretty good though.
Ny guess is Wamps are stagnant as our sire said. + There is a fact we are a Wamp for 3 days. Also, there is a professional and good old fashion pride involved.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Anyone know why when I reach the end of Season 1 it says an exception has occurred? Line 61 in script? and then when I try to start season 2 it says I haven’t finished season 1 yet...

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I agree that Sharon was treating MC like a child but I think that is mostly because she truly think MC is confused because he is so young and recent. I don't really think it hurts overall relationship between them and it probably will be much clear in the future update as MC proves some of his new mind whisper or vision abilities. I think this update just gave MC a new power and and hint at lineage so its a small update and advancement can't be made in every plotline.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also has it been shown if his dick ever got a rise out of anyone but Carmen since hes been turned? I wonder if theres something about Carmen (Outside of her looks obviously) specifically that's boosting his libido.
Yes, there are some scenes in which the MC feels something being with Sharon, maybe with Laurie too but I'm not sure.
So the dick power isn't related to Carmen, she's just the new thing, I'm team Sharon btw.

About Sharon in this update, she can be just affraid of what the MC is becoming, nobody knows his lineague or recognize his powers, add to that the strange visions.

Last edited:

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
As far as waifus go I gotta say I haven't exactly been dazzled by any of them so far. I like them all as characters but can't say I'm super attracted to any of them. I'd probably go team Sharon though because sucking blood out of her tits was pretty fucking hot.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and -L-L-MJ-

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
he should learn to shut his big mouth or he'll be in trouble soon.
THIS. Sharon aside, I honestly cringe every time he's all buddy, buddy "let's talk about my visions" with Merrick. Sure, the guy is agreeable enough, and Nossies are usually pretty decent as far as Camarilla goes, but FFS, he's dealing with immortals who were around long before he was even born, so one would expect him to be just tiny bit more cautious. Also, while Sharon obviously likes him, her understanding of "what is good for him", might not be the same as his, since he still thinks like a kine.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
THIS. Sharon aside, I honestly cringe every time he's all buddy, buddy "let's talk about my visions" with Merrick. Sure, the guy is agreeable enough, and Nossies are usually pretty decent as far as Camarilla goes, but FFS, he's dealing with immortals who were around long before he was even born, so one would expect him to be just tiny bit more cautious. Also, while Sharon obviously likes him, her understanding of "what is good for him", might not be the same as his, since he still thinks like a kine.
Merrick likely already thinks he is kinda dumb and or crazy. :ROFLMAO:
If he knows what is good to him he will follow Sharon's every advice unless he wants to turn into a plaything for Astrid.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know why when I reach the end of Season 1 it says an exception has occurred? Line 61 in script? and then when I try to start season 2 it says I haven’t finished season 1 yet...
you don't make the last file save when it turn black if ask for a name for a save

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
If he knows what is good to him he will follow Sharon's every advice unless he wants to turn into a plaything for Astrid.
I got a feeling that mc will become like a king and maybe control Astrid when astral and the vampire dude try to take Sharon, she keeps saying that not the deal when the other says that they sure do this quest or whatnot. so the plan like make Sharon a pet, lover, slave

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Episode 2 Up 3

NOTE: Fixed an error in Episode 1 where I give you the option to talk to both Merrick and Eloise. It was only giving 2 points instead of 5. It is now giving 5. Thanks to Psykotik for pointing this out.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
There are 7 wrong name spelling , one of them right at the start , which threw me off as i couldn't figure out for a couple seconds who it was referring to
Laruie
should be Laurie
Thanks tho
rebirth1

Dec 28, 2019
Yep.

Sharon certainly knows far more about kindred (vampire) society than the MC, and the MC should learn all he can from her, but Sharon herself is being sized up for a plaything by more powerful vampires. Sharon is neither a warrior nor a scholar. She's kind of a regular Jane with a good heart (for a vampire) and a nice figure who relies on a few powerful friends on the primogen (council of elders) she's made to keep her from being turned into the Archon's blood toy. The MC could potentially f things up for her as well as himself if he isn't careful.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
There are 7 wrong name spelling , one of them right at the start , which threw me off as i couldn't figure out for a couple seconds who it was referring to
Laruie
should be Laurie
Thanks tho
rebirth1
I'll fix the typos.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes