4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah but she's his (ex?)best friend/thrall MC might hesitate in using Laurie like that.
True...I get that even at her peak fangirl we wouldn't take advantage...but when she is not...if she wanted it? Be interesting to see where that goes especially given there are 'points' with her...surely at some point...the old trope of 'always loved you but didn't want to ruin our lifelong friendship' malarky will come into play? Or perhaps not...we shall see I guess, but she surely has to be up there as a contender/front-runner no?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She tried to kill my mc. She should be used and abused tortured etc not rewarded
That's it? really? The way I see it in her mind she was just hunting a terrible monster whose race kill her husband. I say she is probably less of a monster than we are, as she was willing to share her blood to avoid MC biting someone else...
I don't know, with the little info we have of her, she act totally fine in my eyes.

I don't mind the used, abused and tortured, though, but in my case it would be a reward.

the old trope of 'always loved you but didn't want to ruin our lifelong friendship' malarky will come into play?
That stupid cliche is the reason why I hate obviously in love childhood friend heroines.. cringe as can be. I can count with one hand the childhood friends that I like.. maybe just three fingers? And the ones I like usually don't follow that rule, at least not completely.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can I ask why you don't like her? she seems a very reasonable and nice girl to me.
That's it? really? The way I see it in her mind she was just hunting a terrible monster whose race kill her husband. I say she is probably less of a monster than we are, as she was willing to share her blood to avoid MC biting someone else...
I don't know, with the little info we have of her, she act totally fine in my eyes.

I don't mind the used, abused and tortured, though, but in my case it would be a reward.

That stupid cliche is the reason why I hate obviously in love childhood friend heroines.. cringe as can be. I can count with one hand the childhood friends that I like.. maybe just three fingers? And the ones I like usually don't follow that rule, at least not completely.
Yeah thats it. I'm pretty petty when it comes to dames trying to snuff my mc, no matter the excuses

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Agreed...

And cliche it is yes (in stories), but not without good reason. Very rarely (even with childhood friends) at some point does one not want something more and either suffers in silence or says something and fucks up it up. Theres reason (generally) opposite sexes (straight) are rarely friends only...emotions will inevitably get in the way sooner or later. Always exceptions of course, I'm talking generalisations.

Not gonna deny I have issues... but to me it makes her hotter :p, like a real rival fighting for..
Shtaaaap...I'm gonna run out of reactions :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Agreed...

And cliche it is yes (in stories), but not without good reason. Very rarely (even with childhood friends) at some point does one not want something more and either suffers in silence or says something and fucks up it up. Theres reason (generally) opposite sexes (straight) are rarely friends only...emotions will inevitably get in the way sooner or later. Always exceptions of course, I'm talking generalisations.

Shtaaaap...I'm gonna run out of reactions :p
Yes, I can understand that. But at the same time, many times those childhood friends feel more like brother and sisters than someone to fall in love. The problem to me is like it seems to be over abused as an excuse to justify why never happened before: "oh please, I am afraid to lost what precious relationship we have". Go fuck yourself, that has already happened the moment you fell in love. Now accept what happened and either fight for it or abandon all hope and be over with it.

That is the reason I don't care about romancing Laurie. Honestly, had they not shown her to be so in love with MC right from the beginning and later develop feelings, I might have actually like her, as she is an interesting girl. But the obvious jealousy acts with Sharon, kisses and all that made me lost all interest.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, I can understand that. But at the same time, many times those childhood friends feel more like brother and sisters than someone to fall in love. The problem to me is like it seems to be over abused as an excuse to justify why never happened before: "oh please, I am afraid to lost what precious relationship we have". Go fuck yourself, that has already happened the moment you fell in love. Now accept what happened and either fight for it or abandon all hope and be over with it.

That is the reason I don't care about romancing Laurie. Honestly, had they not shown her to be so in love with MC right from the beginning and later develop feelings, I might have actually like her, as she is an interesting girl. But the obvious jealousy acts with Sharon, kisses and all that made me lost all interest.
I can understand that line of thought for sure...and agree it is extremely over-used these days yes.

Reactions: Ayhsel and -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry, for me Olivia is not fuck material. Like at all. I still treat her nice, though.
Well I felt like I should mention her not just to you but everyone else as well because of what was said by Sharon and her fainting? I guess, seems like there will be more in the future. On the fuckable part to each their own I am all for choices. But her being the only black woman for now I think she deserves attention even though it would be just to spice things up :rolleyes:

I actually remembered her and had originally included her in the ranking, but I thought that with so little time screen (even less than Astrid), her comparison would really be unfair
Again, mostly mentioned her because she is named in game and because of the boon thing I am suspecting ( maybe hopeful )
That in the future there will be more with her story wise or lewd content either way..

That one I did include. The fight instructor at the end. I would fuck her but just to mind fuck her. It would not be a matter of lust, but of power.
I know you mentioned her, just gave the name. Although I only quoted you, most of my post was just in general to everyone.
And yes, I completely agree on the mind fuck part.

I agree. Blond could be someone else. Don't know who though, cause not Astrid, not Eloise and I was sure Miri was brunette. Well, now she is bold. Not usually my first choice, but hey, she was cute too.
Like someone else mentioned Eloise is older she also has 2 beauty marks which are also lacking on our mystery girl.
One by her right eye the other by her left upper lip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So either sister or Miri and the cap was a mistake? Maybe just some random or special render.. to sidetrack us all..

I can respect that. I know I'm in the minority just glad so far the author has let me be cold to her and I appreciate that.
Agreed! I'm still on the fence about which way to go but definitely appreciate the choice. It kinda feels forced with the dreams I guess..

I would be fully satisfied with simply beat the arrogant, smug face of Eloise...as for anything sexual with her i pass.

While i do enjoy playing the man whore, with dream girl, mommy, Sharon, Carmen, Astrid and the police women... u shouldn't forget we need lots of blood, thats what Olivia and Laurie are there for, in other words human meatbags.
Of course! to each their own. I'd still dominate that though. And with your reasoning why not just add more meatbags.. :LOL:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Miri bald because cancer (or just rebel phase), and the blonde is her twin sister came to help her. Threesome! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Miri bald because cancer (or just rebel phase), and the blonde is her twin sister came to help her. Threesome! :D
I almost never say no to new ones, but I would prefer to chase the story of the old ones more before new ones will be introduce.:p

For threesome we need stanima and in our current stae I doubt it. Don't know how much blood we would need to keep it going or it could be another ability: Willie the hard wiener:ROFLMAO:

And for the childhood friend it is the same as the tenant/landlayd *äh* boy/mother situation, much overusd and often used the same pattern without any change to it and for this most times just dull.
Same goes for a lot of the harem scenario here. As lot of the scenarios they are overuse in regard to the what is "normal". Also the often follow some person with the "ability" to win all of his love intrest over in minutes, the love intrest are all completely happy with the situation and very often have eyes only for the main character.

If you want to have more than one mate, at least in real life, I think you must be willing to allow the same liberty to your mates. If not, you apply double standards. I surely don't know how I would react in such a situation, but for myself I know, that I would try to discuss it fully with all affect parties. And I assume that openness and such talks would be a needed part of such a relationship. But whom am I, as I can only speak theoretical?;)

Sure Ayhsel for any relationship you must be willing to "risk" something, coming out of your own comfort zone and let others enter your one. And that is not only true for relationship, but also to quiet a few things. If you don't willing to risk something, you often can't change your circumstance much.

Yet I'm sure that I'm not the only one that don't have problem to spread the wise world, but can't follow their own advise very good. If I would project my beaviour over the whole world, I would say we wouldn't have any of our own problem for long, as we simple would only be arround for another 70 years.:LOL:

Last edited:

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
The Ep 1 saves don't seem to be compatable with EP2-UP3-PC.
I'm getting the following exception when loading the save from EP1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there anything I can do?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The female cop at the last episode.

I've looked through the game. Yet she didn't have any other distinguish than the few with her cap on.

I doubt that the blond seen in this post is Miri (the cop): https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-up-3-likesblondes.34331/post-4194141
As Nulldev revlealed the haircuts doesn't matched. Thus I would wager that she is another new character.

I'm curious what her background is.
I agree. Blond could be someone else. Don't know who though, cause not Astrid, not Eloise and I was sure Miri was brunette. Well, now she is bold. Not usually my first choice, but hey, she was cute too.
if we compare tits, the blonde can't be Eloise... Miri is the most probable... unless Mommy dearest sent the blonde to confirm what Fabian reported

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
if we compare tits, the blonde can't be Eloise... Miri is the most probable... unless Mommy dearest sent the blonde to confirm what Fabian reported
hahaha, if we assume Mommy is involved then who says she may not have the power somehow to change her appearance and she might be interested in trying out her handiwork herself? :p If someone would be able how to teach Mc how his sexual organs work it would be her, especially if that is a power of her line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes