4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes you are totally right. I just saw non Astrid blonde and assumed she was that one. As we have not seen the cop hair under her police cup.

My bad.
So, we know that you want to bang Astrid and now the cops. The only woman you don't have the hots on is the fight instructor. Sorry, I don't share.:ROFLMAO:

I have nothing against the cop (yet) and as much as we have influnced her, if you have, I doubt she will be an enemy. However I would like to first have a conclusion with the available and not have new member for our steady expanding cohort.;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So, we know that you want to bang Astrid and now the cops. The only woman you don't have the hots on is the fight instructor. Sorry, I don't share.:ROFLMAO:

I have nothing against the cop (yet) and as much as we have influnced her, if you have, I doubt she will be an enemy. However I would like to first have a conclusion with the available and not have new member for our steady expanding cohort.;)
I have been quite vocal with my intentions and rankings. Without including Sharon, for obvious reasons,

The red dream beauty and mommy>Carmen and Astrid>Miri and Laurie>> the fight instructor. I am pretty sure there is another one I am forgetting.

And yes, I am a slut. Proud too.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I have been quite vocal with my intentions and rankings. Without including Sharon, for obvious reasons,

The red dream beauty and mommy>Carmen and Astrid>Miri and Laurie>> the fight instructor. I am pretty sure there is another one I am forgetting.

And yes, I am a slut. Proud too.
I seriously can't believe you and everyone else is forgetting Olivia. :cry: The woman who Sharon even told us to thrall ( or enthrall?) and even worse the last we saw of her was her being hauled off in an ambulance ( if you chose too ) so sad....
<<< With the way episode 2 is going I wonder if we see more of her and whats happening with her..

Then there is also the turned out to be a vampire club owner Malia. (you owe her or Sharon owes her for getting Laurie back to work) She seemed interesting. <<< wonder if there will be more there..

And the aristocrat fight instructor is Eloise. ( Really hoping we can turn her world upside down with her views she needs to be taught a lesson...)

Anyways, looking forward to see where this all goes. There is already so much story wise that I am interested in to see develop further.

** Edit

PS. Proud Hedonist as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I seriously can't believe you and everyone else is forgetting Olivia. :cry: The woman who Sharon even told us to thrall ( or enthrall?) and even worse the last we saw of her was her being hauled off in an ambulance ( if you chose too ) so sad....
<<< With the way episode 2 is going I wonder if we see more of her and whats happening with her..

Then there is also the turned out to be a vampire club owner Malia. (you owe her or Sharon owes her for getting Laurie back to work) She seemed interesting. <<< wonder if there will be more there..

And the aristocrat fight instructor is Eloise. ( Really hoping we can turn her world upside down with her views she needs to be taught a lesson...)

Anyways, looking forward to see where this all goes. There is already so much story wise that I am interested in to see develop further.

** Edit

PS. Proud Hedonist as well.
I would be fully satisfied with simply beat the arrogant, smug face of Eloise...as for anything sexual with her i pass.

While i do enjoy playing the man whore, with dream girl, mommy, Sharon, Carmen, Astrid and the police women... u shouldn't forget we need lots of blood, thats what Olivia and Laurie are there for, in other words human meatbags.

Ps. Ayhsel who was Miri again ?

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ps.@ Ayhsel who was Miri again ?
The female cop at the last episode.

Yeash...saw...not recognising her at all...
I've looked through the game. Yet she didn't have any other distinguish than the few with her cap on.

I doubt that the blond seen in this post is Miri (the cop): https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-up-3-likesblondes.34331/post-4194141
As Nulldev revlealed the haircuts doesn't matched. Thus I would wager that she is another new character.

I'm curious what her background is.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The female cop at the last episode.

I've looked through the game. Yet she didn't have any other distinguish than the few with her cap on.

I doubt that the blond seen in this post is Miri (the cop): https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-up-3-likesblondes.34331/post-4194141
As Nulldev revlealed the haircuts doesn't matched. Thus I would wager that she is another new character.

Wait..whut...fuck...I seem to be an update behind...how the hell did I miss that....

brb ;)

Jun 21, 2020
Goddamn, never thought I'd enjoy a VN where the MC has trouble getting it up but here I am. If only Coteries of NY was this good... I didn't bother getting the sequel. On the other hand, I can't wait for this to be finished.

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
seriously can't believe you and everyone else is forgetting Olivia. :cry: The woman who Sharon even told us to thrall ( or enthrall?) and even worse the last we saw of her was her being hauled off in an ambulance ( if you chose too ) so sad....
Sorry, for me Olivia is not fuck material. Like at all. I still treat her nice, though.
I actually remembered her and had originally included her in the ranking, but I thought that with so little time screen (even less than Astrid), her comparison would really be unfair
That one I did include. The fight instructor at the end. I would fuck her but just to mind fuck her. It would not be a matter of lust, but of power.

As @Nulldev revlealed the haircuts doesn't matched. Thus I would wager that she is another new character.

I agree. Blond could be someone else. Don't know who though, cause not Astrid, not Eloise and I was sure Miri was brunette. Well, now she is bold. Not usually my first choice, but hey, she was cute too.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes