4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so what happens when vampires thrall each other?
They share a strong bond of love and can't betray each other in theory, with time blood bonds weaken so they have to drink their partner blood from time to time to strenght it.
Some Clans and vampires use enthralments to keep younger vampires in line.

So it works like this:
> Human drink vampire blood 3 times and becomes a thrall, he is a slave to said vampire.
> Vampire drink other vampire blood 3 times, the same as above.
> 2 vampires share each other blood 3 times, they form a blood bond like lovers/allies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
They share a strong bond of love and can't betray each other in theory, with time blood bonds weaken so they have to drink their partner blood from time to time to strenght it.
Some Clans and vampires use enthralments to keep younger vampires in line.

So it works like this:
> Human drink vampire blood 3 times and becomes a thrall, he is a slave to said vampire.
> Vampire drink other vampire blood 3 times, the same as above.
> 2 vampires share each other blood 3 times, they form a blood bond like lovers/allies.
What would happen if during the third time drinking, after you drink the other vampires blood , the other one doesn't drink your blood?
You would get thralled to them right? Do u think maybe Astrid tried that with Sharon?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hope we can choose with who.
My MC treats Laurie and Carmen well and is focused on Sharon mostly, It's too soon to bang Carmen and Laurie has the blood thing, she isn't sure about her feelings anymore, so Sharon ftw.
Sharon or Carmen are my candidates, Laurie I don't think so either. We'll see, maybe Astrid will appear and rape MC, not that I am complaining.
it's too soon for Sharon due to her worldview and self restraining, but... Miri was really into the MC...
Yes she was, but was she also so into him without using his power? It could be Carmen. Maybe it is just wishful thinking
Who's Miri? The cop chick?
Yeah. Too cute to not appear again in my opinion.
Ayhsel , that game in your signature, house in fate morgana, is it good? i saw some good reviews for it
Totally recommend it. A real masterpiece in my opinion. Just know that there is a big difference with games released complete and games release on parts as the ones you find here. Patreon games need to hook you up on the very first release so you support the project. Fata Morgana, being released all together, allows for more flexibility. The story starts slows but eventually you will see what you have only seen good reviews. You can click on my picture to see a trailer.
What would happen if during the third time drinking, after you drink the other vampires blood , the other one doesn't drink your blood?
You would get thralled to them right? Do u think maybe Astrid tried that with Sharon?
Simply the one that drink three times would be enthralled to the other one, but the other would not be enthrall to the first one. Kind of like a douchebag move to make to your beloved, if you ask me

D

Deleted member 2631054

Hell, maybe Mom will come back for a little fledgling love... ;)

Worst case scenario is that it turns out to be dream sex with the unknown crazy naked dark haired chick...
Or even worse whatever the fuck that was draining the kid in the pool :p

1599723712719.png

If I get a vote, can I drop the hammer on the kabuki messenger girl? She made my dick stir when she showed up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Any way to change font? I understand you want to be Artistic with it, but this is more like a book rather than a game and I'd rather the font be easily readable instead of some squiggles.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Utterly brilliantl. As a long time lover of vampire folklore and mythology (and my own real name being a folklore name), as well as being a lover of VTM and its lore, this was an absolute blast. Can't wait to see more of where this goes.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hi does this game have a discord server to follow the advancement ?
I don't think so. Don't see it on Patreon and they don't given me anything. So either you follow this thread or his Patreon accounts. Usually his Patreons post will be leaked here.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I don't think so. Don't see it on Patreon and they don't given me anything. So either you follow this thread or his Patreon accounts. Usually his Patreons post will be leaked here.
Ptolemy who writes the story for Rebirth has a discord but i don't know about Likesblondes

Reactions: c3p0
D

Deleted member 2631054

1600125569098.png

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi

Well, it turns out that I'll have to work next weekend. So the update will be released next Monday at around this time.
I don't have much else to report. Still working on the update. Outside of my work schedule, everything is going well.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes