4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Honestly, I know nothing of VtM, had to google what it was. I enjoy people theory crafting about this game based on that one. It only becomes annoying when they talk specifically about that game and not how this one relates to VtM. Questions about what house or generation Dan is from are fun but Questions about weirdly esoteric aspects of VtM lore that don't seem to relate to the game are just clutter.
Well, it's the same for me here. But I can totally understand both sides: the enthusiastic VtM AND rebirth fans - and those (like me) who didn't have a clue what the acronym actually means (I had also to google to find out). I even had set this thread, although I consider Rebirth to be one of the best games here, to "unwatch" because I had no idea what this was all about anymore.

So I can only appeal to act with consideration for the "groups": VtM fans please limit yourself to postings that have at least a little bit to do with Rebirth - and we as non-knowing ones should overlook some of the "only fans" comments.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
do I have to download both ep 1 and ep2 or just download ep 2?
As said above, you need both.

Important:
You MUST play EP1 first and save at the end of the game (there is a prompt in the game for that), you need that for EP2!

A little "self-promotion":
I made mods/addons to the game episodes (audio/walkthrough and more), if you like here' s the link to them.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I made mods/addons to the game episodes (audio/walkthrough and more), if you like here' s the link to them.
I UPVOTE THIS (y)
i personally enjoyed this mod's music more than the in-game music.

Reactions: KoGa3

Croxxus

Jul 22, 2020
As said above, you need both.

Important:
You MUST play EP1 first and save at the end of the game (there is a prompt in the game for that), you need that for EP2!

Thank you :) I just finish ep 1 how can I access ep 2? Do I have to move the file to ep 1 game folder?

Reactions: Mhorse

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you :) I just finish ep 1 how can I access ep 2? Do I have to move the file to ep 1 game folder?
Maybe already obsolete but you MUST play EP1 until you are asked to save for EP2!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the beginning of EP2 this save will be imported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Max1276

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Gotta say I love the Vampire/body transformation aspect in these games.... I hope the vtm bloodlines will only further the development of more.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I am not a usually a fan of Vampire themed games or movies. On the other hand, I used to play the ol' White Wolf Vampyre: The Masquerade years back and had a blast. Rebirth is like the old RPG; smart, sexy, and a good slow burn that puts the story first. I hope the dev does well, and I think would benefit from a lower tier on his Patreon. It would encourage people to get their feet wet and hopefully upgrade as the game progresses.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
;) amazing game,amazing story ,amazing girls especially Sharon at the start im not love her reallybut as far the story progress im litterally in love with her and hope maybe she will be "my" girlfriend ,anyway im really curious about what'will be happen so,can't wait for the next update.Excellent job(y)

D

Deleted member 2631054

Progress update

Hi

We have started work on the next update.

Like I said before, this update will have the first sexy time, and we're working really hard to make sure it goes well. Please report any bugs you might have found.

One piece of bad news, though. I might have to cover for someone at work this month. I'm not certain yet. If I do, I'll have to work the weekend on the 19'th and 20'th. If that happens the update will be released on Monday again, not Sunday. I'm not sure yet, but I wanted to let everyone know. :(

Best regards

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Progress update

Hi

We have started work on the next update.

Like I said before, this update will have the first sexy time, and we're working really hard to make sure it goes well. Please report any bugs you might have found.

One piece of bad news, though. I might have to cover for someone at work this month. I'm not certain yet. If I do, I'll have to work the weekend on the 19'th and 20'th. If that happens the update will be released on Monday again, not Sunday. I'm not sure yet, but I wanted to let everyone know. :(

Best regards
First sexy time :love: :love:

Reactions: KoGa3 and Ayhsel
D

Deleted member 2631054

So the big question is whether sexy time is with Carmen or Sharon??? I'm guessing Carmen based on the stirrings in the last release tho, I want Sharon more...
Mind you, throwing it into Carmen without a blood frenzy might wake Sharon the fuck up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So the big question is whether sexy time is with Carmen or Sharon??? I'm guessing Carmen based on the stirrings in the last release tho, I want Sharon more...
Mind you, throwing it into Carmen without a blood frenzy might wake Sharen the fuck up...
Slave Laurie? Easy prey.

Reactions: xDEEPx

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Guys, genuine question
Can vampires get pregnant??:unsure::unsure:
Short answer: Of course not.

Long answer: technically, in your particular setting you can allow whatever you want, the only requirement is to be consistent. For example, I can imagine in a settings where vampirism comes from a virus, that you could potentially have pregnant vampires. But honestly, it kind of makes no sense with the rest of the standard lore.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Ayhsel, well a qualified 'no' really, because it seems that that so-called thin-blood vampires can get indeed pregnant and reproduce ... I guess it is down to how the dev wants to spin the story, so we will just have to wait and see...

Reactions: tombeir and Ayhsel

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Short answer: Of course not.

Long answer: technically, in your particular setting you can allow whatever you want, the only requirement is to be consistent. For example, I can imagine in a settings where vampirism comes from a virus, that you could potentially have pregnant vampires. But honestly, it kind of makes no sense with the rest of the standard lore.
Honestly I thought it was an interesting question and wished you would enlighten us more about the "standard lore"

A quick google search brought up this;
" In Balkans folklore, dhampirs (sometimes spelled dhampyres, dhamphirs, or dhampyrs) are creatures that are the result of a union between a vampire and a human. This union was usually between male vampires and female humans, with stories of female vampires mating with male humans being rare. "

From another perspective, I ran into a which mentions the following (from the elder scrolls lore;
"Lord Lovidicus sired a child as a vampire, which suggests that all of his reroductive organs were functioning correctly. While it's possible that a woman's womb would react differently to the disease (on earth there are disease factors that can damage a woman's ability to bear children but not a man's), I don't think its outside the realm of possibility
The main thing that I think counts against it is whether or not the embryo would then to be a vampire. If Vampirism is a species, then by Racial Phylogeny, the child would be a vampire since its mother is a vampire. More likely since we know that Vampirism is a disease, it would be passed on to the embryo. However, we know that vampires don't age or grow (Babette in Skyrim), so would a vampiric embryo be able to grow into a viable child? In my opinion it would not, and the vampire would miscarry.
If the child does not contract the disease in-utero for some reason, then the child would need a constant supply of nutrients from the mother, meaning the mother would probably have to eat something other than blood (since blood provides more of a magic sustenance than a physical one). Then the child would be born as not a vampire and can carry on its mortal life. Or, if it contracted Vampirism immediately after being born for some reason, you have an eternal and immortal newborn which is not a great prospect for anyone.
Edit: I have retracted the assertion that the mother and embryo share a circulatory system. Rather, they share nutrients across the placenta, which also can act to block certain diseases. Whether this would allow the child to remain Vampirism free is up for debate."

There is some food for thought.

on another note ;
"
Question:
Lets say both of a person's parents are vampires... would the two create a vampire offspring?

Answer:
There is some disagreement among vampire mythologies about this, but the consensus is that vampires cannot reproduce as they did when they were human. So the answer would be "no".

But here's why: Vampires are technically dead. Their bodies don't function the same as they did when they were alive, which is why they don't generate body heat and why they can't digest regular food (they absorb blood, they don't digest it). Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that this is the reason they also cannot create a child via the regular sperm/egg method. This also, though, explains why a vampire bite can turn others into a vampire.

Every species on earth has learned how to reproduce. There are even some cases of amphibious creatures literally changing sexes in order to keep the species alive. There's no doubt that vampires developed their for this same purpose.

In other words, vampires reproduce through the transfer of this bacteria, most commonly through a bite. If you think about it, this is much faster and easier than a 9-month gestation period and only takes one "living" vampire to reproduce.

That said, there is reason to believe that a vampire male may be able to reproduce old-school style with a human female. It would have to be in this combination because only a human female would be able to carry a living fetus. Most animal species, including humans, can continue to produce sperm all the way through life, and even though a vampire is technically dead, there are some still active elements...
"

Conclusion? Could go either way? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes