4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just finished this update.. sitting back and reflecting. I was gonna go with no other game comes close but I will amend that to say only two games are damn near perfect in my eyes.. This one and Being a Dik. They are as far apart as they could be in genre but stand side by side in quality and entertainment. That is not to say others are not at this level.. I just haven't run across them yet. I really do hesitate to give a 10/10 but if any deserve it, well it's definitely these two. Feel like a schoolboy gushing over his first date so gonna stop now before I make myself puke.

But what a game.. what a game.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Walkthrough for Rebirth! Thank you to Qleaf for teaching me all I know without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to Episode 2 Up 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't get this option even though Charisma is 10.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Script file says it has to be greater than 10, not greater than or equal to
Ok, you are right, but if you followed the WT you should have that. I will correct that in the WT, but there is no reason you should not be able to achieve this. Thanks for point it out.

Reactions: Spiderfox

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
See my last post that was correct. Like I said I'll correct it, but regardless if you are following the WT you should have no problems obtaining the 10 points.

Reactions: KoGa3

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, you are right, but if you followed the WT you should have that. I will correct that in the WT, but there is no reason you should not be able to achieve this. Thanks for point it out.
Ah, but I did follow the walkthrough. To get the required Charisma you have to make the Charisma choice for the first training and I chose the stealth one. I try again with the Charisma choice and see what it takes away from the Prowess and Stealth

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ah, but I did follow the walkthrough. To get the required Charisma you have to make the Charisma choice for the first training and I chose the stealth one. I try again with the Charisma choice and see what it takes away from the Prowess and Stealth
Attention, in the game some points are given by a random generator! Definitely during the training sessions and some times later too (I even have extended my mod to include this).

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So far so good and enjoyable. I really think though that the World Of Darkness analysis in general and trying to predict MC's and his mother's clan specifically doesn't work here, as from the beginning there have been many many differences between this and WOD. Not every vampire story is built on the WOD mythology, and while the author did take inspiration in a few places (like the Nos), there are many other places and parts that are very different, and many aspects of WOD that are completely missing/don't fit the information presented, so I don't really think using WOD as a base to predict where the story goes works here.
Lord its all so interesting yet I probably gotta wait till end of 2021 to get full satisfaction ;'D
at the current pace? You are way too optimistic lol, more like 2031 XD.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So this update is just a few lines of dialogue right?
The last update was the whole part/update 3 for chapter 2 with about 1300 lines of text (I unfortunately don't know how many pictures were added).

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes