4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
D

Deleted member 2631054

hoodsr Apparently, this update.

Nulldev I have no clue, maybe all the VtM & WoD speculators will chime in getting thread banned just before the next release...

Sorry, I want to speculate on this game not some other game or movie... Shit peeps are yapping about Anne Fucking Rice in here... :sick: I'd take "Nosferatu" over "Interview with a Vampire" any day... Max Schreck is way cooler & scarier than Tom Cruise...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hoodsr Apparently, this update.

Nulldev I have no clue, maybe all the VtM & WoD speculators will chime in getting thread banned just before the next release...

Sorry, I want to speculate on this game not some other game or movie... Shit peeps are yapping about Anne Fucking Rice in here... :sick: I'd take "Nosferatu" over "Interview with a Vampire" any day... Max Schreck is way cooler & scarier than Tom Cruise...
Unfortunately Ann Rice had an influence on modern vampire culture as did VtM and writer does seem to use those kind of sources. If it is indeed ptolemy it could be fun having him chime in on that if that would not turn spoilerish, since buildup of the world suggests devs could make this a really long series if they have enough stories to tell about MC. Unfortunately small chance since he seems to have given up on this site due to some trolls in past.

• Sad
Reactions: c3p0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hate Anne Rice movies. I really liked her books (til she went religious). I Never played VtM. So maybe I'm wrong but this feels fresh and unique to me.

Each update I'm left wanting more and more. Its so beautiful and vibrant. Totally a fan of this vn.

Reactions: D Dog and DA22

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hate Anne Rice movies. I really liked her books (til she went religious). I Never played VtM. So maybe I'm wrong but this feels fresh and unique to me.

Each update I'm left wanting more and more. Its so beautiful and vibrant. Totally a fan of this vn.
If not into/can't find a PnP group...definitely play Bloodlines....old now...but Troika made a damn fine game (lot of mods available for it too). The world of VTM (this is very close and based off) is truly awesome.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If not into/can't find a PnP group...definitely play Bloodlines....old now...but Troika made a damn fine game (lot of mods available for it too). The world of VTM (this is very close and based off) is truly awesome.
Or wait until 2021 - VtM Bloodlines 2 should be out by then.

In the meantime, there are 2 VtM VNs: Coteries of New York and SHadows of NY.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Or wait until 2021 - VtM Bloodlines 2 should be out by then.

In the meantime, there are 2 VtM VNs: Coteries of New York and SHadows of NY.
True, but the new ones are VN's aren't they as opposed to a fully fleshed game/world. Good, but personally wouldn't highly recommend them (that's just me). VTM: Bloodlines was a top quality story that really did bring VTM to life. Yes there is a second due next year...but why not play the first also?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, but the new ones are VN's aren't they as opposed to a fully fleshed game/world. Good, but personally wouldn't highly recommend them (that's just me). VTM: Bloodlines was a top quality story that really did bring VTM to life. Yes there is a second due next year...but why not play the first also?
Careful this gets very VtM only discussion without bringing in anything about Rebirth, remember there is a thread for vampire lore around a page or so back. :) Remember thread is under scrutiny already so at least make sure there is also something about the game itself in posts.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Talking about the next update of Rebirth, the last render with the blonde chick suggests she's gonna be the one getting the D.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Talking about the next update of Rebirth, the last render with the blonde chick suggests she's gonna be the one getting the D.
That would be a disappointment to all Carmen fans unless devs feature both of course as soon as he finds out how to do it as a vampire and wants to be sure it works with different females. :p

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Ayhsel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That would be a disappointment to all Carmen fans unless devs feature both of course as soon as he finds out how to do it as a vampire and wants to be sure it works with different females. :p
Carmen should be drained by then hopefully anyway

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Definitely prefer to defile Carmen over that blond chick. I am almost confident it won't be Sharon, but I would be happy to be mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes